₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,284 members, 5,001,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 12:56 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now (44189 Views)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Lonerider18: 7:12pm On May 17
I need the question answered first. Lemme know the long way before I start deciding whether or not to use short way
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by sleuthhound: 8:09pm On May 17
Agent23:
What time did you went there and when did you left
jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 5:57am On May 18
Seankhalifa:
Birth certificate... Nysc, waec, bsc, CV and u can add Primary school if u want
but I thought they said application letter alone, which one is now the document you mentioned again bro? Am confused here oh, though I have submitted the application along line my cv through nipost but no certificates there oh, hope have done the right thing?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 8:56am On May 18
Wat are u applying for bro
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Lonerider18: 9:57am On May 18
Lonerider18:
So, you will travel to where the chairman of your zone of origin (not residence) is, collect form, fill it, then travel to Abuja to submit it. Did I miss anything out?

Abeg someone should help me answer my question
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 11:37am On May 18
Seankhalifa:
Wat are u applying for bro
the officer position?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 12:22pm On May 18
Can one forward another one, because I made a mistake, it was only the application letter and cv I sent
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 12:42pm On May 18
Prospect048:
the officer position?
lol..... Which office position and agency
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 2:31pm On May 18
Seankhalifa:
lol..... Which office position and agency
It seems I don't even get the whole thing clearly self, according to the advert, no single agency or office was stated, they just said federal civil service recruitment, I don't get it so well. Pls, bro can you be more explicit on it for me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Beky1001a: 2:57pm On May 18
fasho01:
They should have just asked for neonates.. Abi ask for sperm cell and ovum before fertilization..

Haaahahaha. Nigerians can be funny o, this thread is making my day.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 2:42pm On May 19
Is this application meant for National Intelligence Agency or what?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Tajudeen40(m): 11:02pm On May 19
This recruitment is meant to fill available vacancies in the ministry of works and housing,transport,education,foreign affairs and budget,this was disclosed when the head of the civil service was summoned before senate committee on ministerial affairs,meanwhile only 1000 workers are required to fill in the vaccums .they however assure to abide by federal character principles in the course of the excercise.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 11:19pm On May 19
Tajudeen40:
This recruitment is meant to fill available vacancies in the ministry of works and housing,transport,education,foreign affairs and budget,this was disclosed when the head of the civil service was summoned before senate committee on ministerial affairs,meanwhile only 1000 workers are required to fill in the vaccums .they however assure to abide by federal character principles in the course of the excercise.

Oga this is NIA Recruitment see the orginal advert
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 12:16am On May 20
Tajudeen40:
lies
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 5:40am On May 20
Burchester:

Oga this is NIA Recruitment see the orginal advert
Did u have the original advert where it was stated? If yes, please share with us here
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 5:42am On May 20
Tajudeen40:
I doubt sha, they can't be looking for such and asking for who can run 10km non stop and push up

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 9:02am On May 20
Prospect048:
Did u have the original advert where it was stated? If yes, please share with us here

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 9:18am On May 20
Burchester:

but national inteligence agency was not stated, sorry how did you know it was meant for NIA
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 9:49am On May 20
Prospect048:
but national inteligence agency was not stated, sorry how did you know it was meant for NIA

See the keyword “sercurity” “physical requirements” “federal agency”
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 10:00am On May 20
Burchester:

thanks, noted
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 10:06am On May 20
Burchester:

so have u applied?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Damfostopper(m): 10:58am On May 20
Tajudeen40:
and they are looking for 40 push ups and 10 chin ups..... to work as robot in housing or to be power bike in the transport ministry.........
??

always connect ur brain with ur mind and fingers before typing something..... they seems to be at loggerheads with each other

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 4:04pm On May 20
Applying for this recruitment is not easy
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 4:53pm On May 20
Burchester:
why?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Salvame(f): 6:12pm On May 20
Burchester:

have you gone there?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 6:31pm On May 20
Salvame:

have you gone there?

Yes
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Salvame(f): 6:55pm On May 20
Burchester:

Yes

please share with us why you said so.So we can avoid the mistakes or the protocols.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by deegwalas: 7:59pm On May 20
Pls what made it to be difficult
Burchester:
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by sleuthhound: 8:39pm On May 20
Prospect048:
why?
its only 1 or 2 per state taken
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 8:40pm On May 20
If u kw how to stand... U are good to go
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Burchester: 8:56pm On May 20
deegwalas:
Pls what made it to be difficult

The submission of application. It’s was totally a chaos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Sales Representatives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.