₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,319 members, 4,988,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019 at 10:56 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now (42398 Views)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by ezenwajunior(m): 9:12pm On May 20
Inacse you can't come to Abuja, I can help you submit it here. What you have to do is waybill it to Abuja via any means you wish before the closing date and I will submit for you. May the good Lord crown our efforts with success... +2348062965124

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by MrSuama(m): 11:07am On May 21
Sent mine through Nipost. Hoping for the best.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 11:53pm On May 21
MrSuama:
Sent mine through Nipost. Hoping for the best.
to summit it for you
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Mohayaks: 11:59pm On May 21
Seankhalifa:
9am... I finish by 3pm... I summited for 3people
Thank you
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 12:26am On May 22
ezenwajunior:
Inacse you can't come to Abuja, I can help you submit it here. What you have to do is waybill it to Abuja via any means you wish before the closing date and I will submit for you. May the good Lord crown our efforts with success... +2348062965124
bro, please do u submitted any application letter alongside the cv and documents?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by MrSuama(m): 4:35am On May 22
Seankhalifa:
to summit it for you

Yap. Wrote an application letter with a copy of my C.V and photocopies of my credentials, sealed in an envelope and posted.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 5:24am On May 22
[quote author=MrSuama post=78602775]

Yap. Wrote an application letter with a copy of my C.V and photocopies of my credentials, sealed in an envelope and posted.[/quote lol... Dis country sha.... So den go join line... Con summit am for u.... People where go dia by dem self no kon get sense b dat... Goodluck to you shaa... U better arrange ur document and go to abuja and summit... Na my advice to you bro..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 5:26am On May 22
[quote author=Seankhalifa post=78603185][/quote] lol... Dis country sha.... So den go join line... Con summit am for u.... People where go dia by dem self no kon get sense b dat... Goodluck to you shaa... U better arrange ur document and go to abuja and summit... Na my advice to you bro..

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by fabbiano77(m): 6:05am On May 22
Agent23:

What time did you went there and when did you left

[/s] went & [s]left with "did"...Sorry am not an English scholar. Whom English epp sef undecided
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by MrSuama(m): 11:14am On May 22
Seankhalifa:
lol... Dis country sha.... So den go join line... Con summit am for u.... People where go dia by dem self no kon get sense b dat... Goodluck to you shaa... U better arrange ur document and go to abuja and summit... Na my advice to you bro..

Bro, there is no where it was stated in the said advert that submission must be in person. Are you telling me that if am currently running my master's in Australia, I have to take a Flight back to Nigeria to submit my application when I can easily use DHL?
Moreso, in 2016 when EFCC made similar anonymous advert, I sent my application through Nipost and I still got shortlisted.
Wishing everyone all the best (Team Sabi Stand and Team Sabi Nipost)
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 11:46am On May 22
Lol.... Me no kw d nipost u dey talk about... Wat I kw is DAT if dem go stand summit for u... U are covered bro...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 11:50am On May 22
Seankhalifa:
Lol.... Me no kw d nipost u dey talk about... Wat I kw is DAT if dem go stand summit for u... U are covered bro...
the people will go to nipost office to packed it nii because they knew that that they are accepting applications and many will send it through nipost, I did sent mine through it too but made a mistake so I had to send the stuff to someone in Abuja to help me submit another one
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by sapientia1(m): 11:55am On May 22
MrSuama:

Bro, there is no where it was stated in the said advert that submission must be in person. Are you telling me that if am currently running my master's in Australia, I have to take a Flight back to Nigeria to submit my application when I can easily use DHL?
Moreso, in 2016 when EFCC made similar anonymous advert, I sent my application through Nipost and I still got shortlisted.
Wishing everyone all the best (Team Sabi Stand and Team Sabi Nipost)
You don't get what Seankhalifa is telling you. He's telling you that Since NIPOST (the delivery man) have to stand in a long queue to help with your application, there's a very high Probablilty he won't submit it, or probably just drop it with someone to help with the submission, which is not guaranteed.
Reason is because, the NIPOST delivery man will most likely have other deliveries to make, take for instance someone I told to help me with the submission had to return back home cos he claimed there were like 700 people ahead of him and he can't wait, cos he has other things to attend to.

In this kinda application, we would have thousands of people trooping out very early to submit, as the deadline is even close.

In all, let's hope for the best and may God help us all.

Just wanted to clarify what @SeanKhalifa is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 12:00pm On May 22
Am going to abuja tomorrow......
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 12:00pm On May 22
Just one person to summit for
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 12:01pm On May 22
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Agent23(m): 2:31pm On May 22
fabbiano77:

[/s] went & [s]left with "did"...Sorry am not an English scholar. Whom English epp sef undecided
pls correct me I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Agent23(m): 2:38pm On May 22
I sent my own via NIPOST (EMS) I was assured the parcel will be delivered directly to the office.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 2:47pm On May 22
Done and dusted, hoping for the best outcome now.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Tajudeen40(m): 4:32pm On May 22
Post office or related corea companies are not the ideal means of delivering your application,this is because at the office intrance there are people waiting on quee so don't expect the Correa operators to stay on line for your sake.am sorry though.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by sleuthhound: 6:26pm On May 22
sapientia1:
You don't get what Seankhalifa is telling you. He's telling you that Since NIPOST (the delivery man) have to stand in a long queue to help with your application, there's a very high Probablilty he won't submit it, or probably just drop it with someone to help with the submission, which is not guaranteed.
Reason is because, the NIPOST delivery man will most likely have other deliveries to make, take for instance someone I told to help me with the submission had to return back home cos he claimed there were like 700 people ahead of him and he can't wait, cos he has other things to attend to.

In this kinda application, we would have thousands of people trooping out very early to submit, as the deadline is even close.

In all, let's hope for the best and may God help us all.

Just wanted to clarify what @SeanKhalifa is trying to say.
dat ur sean guy no sabi wetin im dey yarn. delivery guy wont stay on line bro. dats a company official & will be given priority status. a staff must sign on delivery.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by ezenwajunior(m): 7:19pm On May 22
Prospect048:
bro, please do u submitted any application letter alongside the cv and documents?
there's no need for that actually, but some are attaching it here. You won't be penalized for it,the most important thing is your cv
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by ezenwajunior(m): 7:37pm On May 22
Good evening all. Please permit me to correct an impression having visited the office severally in the last 3days and met those who work inside FCSC. The advert didn't state clearly what to apply for rather, submission of documents for onward postings.

This postings or shortlisting will take place after careful examination of your cv which will determine the agency, parastatal, ministry or department that you fit in. There's no harm in adding a cover letter with other documents. The idea behind NIA is strange to them even.

However, if you so wish to submit before the deadline and you intend to send to me, please do so before 12pm of 23/5/2019. I can't bear the midday sun and crowd around there. My prayer is that we shall be successful. +2348062965124

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 8:10pm On May 22
sleuthhound:
dat ur sean guy no sabi wetin im dey yarn. delivery guy wont stay on line bro. dats a company official & will be given priority status. a staff must sign on delivery.
lol.. Let's watch and see.... People are standing of line den a deliver man will now summit for u.... Bro u need to go to abuja ad see for ur self bro.... Who will write your name, email and phone number as attendance...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 8:11pm On May 22
Seankhalifa:
lol.. Let's watch and see.... People are standing on the line..... den a delivery man will now summit for u.... Bro u need to go to abuja ad see for ur self bro.... Who will write your name, email and phone number as attendance...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 8:25pm On May 22
ezenwajunior:
Good evening all. Please permit me to correct an impression having visited the office severally in the last 3days and met those who work inside FCSC. The advert didn't state clearly what to apply for rather, submission of documents for onward postings.

This postings or shortlisting will take place after careful examination of your cv which will determine the agency, parastatal, ministry or department that you fit in. There's no harm in adding a cover letter with other documents. The idea behind NIA is strange to them even.

However, if you so wish to submit before the deadline and you intend to send to me, please do so before 12pm of 23/5/2019. I can't bear the midday sun and crowd around there. My prayer is that we shall be successful. +2348062965124
. Lol.... Na lie u lie bro....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 10:14pm On May 22
Seankhalifa:
. Lol.... Na lie u lie bro....
pls have u submitted yours? And what is the application for?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Seankhalifa: 10:17pm On May 22
The recruitment is for one of this intelligence agency... Like DIA... SSS.... NIA
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by MrSuama(m): 10:42pm On May 22
sleuthhound:

Thank you sir.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 10:45pm On May 22
Seankhalifa:
The recruitment is for one of this intelligence agency... Like DIA... SSS.... NIA
but which of the agency, is it the 3
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by sapientia1(m): 11:24pm On May 22
I think it's for NIA, I got the info from a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Recruitment - Apply Now by Prospect048: 11:26pm On May 22
Let me just chip in to the issue of nipost, according to nipost here in Kwara state, they said the representative of the commission will be the one to go and pick all the commission's correspondences in their office at Abuja. So I believe that since the commission knew that they are accepting applications from applicants, they will go there to pack it. Though, I sent one through the nipost but made a mistake on that one, so I later sent a friend who resides in Abuja to submit on my behalf which he done so today. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2015 / Concept Group Ltd / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses

Viewing this topic: Prospect048

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.