Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him (38432 Views)

Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by ikennamadu1(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
The idiot that reported the matter have deleted it.. People no just get sense..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Ozkar: 2:32pm On May 14, 2019
When you people are hitting on and flirting with each other, you do it secretly then come and make all manner of accusations on social media.

Social media is not a court room, and your readers may jump to conclusions colored by the bias of their own experiences but they aren't judges. Take ya yeye matter to court and stop disturbing the world with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by raphy(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2019
warrris this for Bleep sake.that guy is jealous as Bleep.he must be sex starving and just can't Help it.

he just make that guy trend without knowing it.

fool for Bleep sake.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by crafteck(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Na jail get u ...even if u both slept naked .....NO IS NO.....
...silly rapist trying to justify his actions .....why will she wash her clothes u re Bleep$ng liar u bastard rapist

They both slept u clad, does that indicate there was a No..
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Awoo88: 3:33pm On May 14, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Nah. You can accuse him of many things but not kidnapping because she followed him willingly to the den. If it is frustration, you have a case.

Motion overruled
Preventing someone from leaving a place by whatever means or restricting persons movement against their will is kidnap. The moment the lady wants to go and couldn't because of what the man intentionally did, that is kidnapping in the eyes of the law
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:
did he say he was drunk?

He said he doesn't have a couch, are you in his house? If he had a couch, you think he can't dispose of it to cover his tracks?

Like I said, if you believe this funny story, you must not be smart
I have a question for u.. how did d girl get to his house.. did he force her too? why are u so myopic.. why follow a guy home after club when u know u are not ready to be intimate with him.. pls sister think before u comment.. don't comment before u think
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by zicoraads: 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
He's guilty.

Very, very guilty.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

She can.

She has.

Today's generation has normalized being in a man's house at ungodly hours, and the courts do nor care what time.

If you were in a car at 2am and you got robbed, will someone ask what you were doing at that time? Does the time matter when you were robbed? Does it take away the fact that you were robbed?

Will someone say, you deserve to be robbed for entering a car at 2am?

Goodjoe, I need you to not be this shallow.

I don't even subscribe to being at any man's house at 7PM sef, but it doesn't take anything away from a crime, and as it stands, this guy has not exonerated himself.

His story has too many holes and I won't believe it, just like I didn't believe Shola Fapson when she claimed she was raped by the Taxify driver.

Some stories are too messy to be believed
the capacity of ur brain amazes me
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

So men are now animals?

Once you are around them at odd hours, expect to be raped? Just don't claim you were raped, because you are expected to have known better. I get it now wink
thank God u do... i don't why some ladies are just so shallow..
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

They have always been animals. Later they will come and ask why you don't trust them, is it not them that are on this thread defending animalistic behavior?
whose fault u can't do without them.. as u are now, i know u are sad cos ur ''animalistic'' boyfriend has not called u since today..
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

what kind if dumb argument is this? Ok ...since standing in a dangerous spot by 2am doesn't mean or give anyone the right to rob u then go and stand there nah...

isn't it common sense that any lady should avoid going to a man's house at ungodly hours if she knows she can't have anything to do with him? and keep deceiving yourself that courts convict a man when a woman willingly followed him to his house at ungodly hours...
no mind d yeye girl
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Summerbody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2019
5 Dance steps to loose postpartum fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-a-sG3o6k
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On May 14, 2019
Davesaves:
whose fault u can't do without them.. as u are now, i know u are sad cos ur ''animalistic'' boyfriend has not called u since today..

LOL.

Nna, I have seen you. I hooe you're doing okay, well done

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
klufs:

Have you heard of beyond reasonable doubts in criminal cases? Especially the one of this nature. That poser asked a very reasonable question, what was she doing In a man's house by that time, to watch film Abi? Every man should bear the natural or probable consequence of his action. You go to a guy's house at that time and intend to prove to which court that sex was not going to be I'm the picture when you set out for the journey. I know the guy's story is faulty, but that guy is going to be held on the strength of the girl's story not the weakness of his. I tell you from experience, stronger rape allegations have failed in court. This one must fail. Mark my words
my brother this one is not even a case
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davesaves(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Are you in their mind?

If I ever go to a man's house, sex will not be on my mind. So, if God forbid, I am raped by one animal, you people will come online and say sex was on my mind.

The person that did this thing to Nigerians, has a place in the deepest part of hell.
if u go to a man's house by what time of the day?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by madone: 4:52pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:
did he say he was drunk?

He said he doesn't have a couch, are you in his house? If he had a couch, you think he can't dispose of it to cover his tracks?

Like I said, if you believe this funny story, you must not be smart
when u start claiming smartness by adding up unreasonable reasons to a issue you no nothing about without investigation that is not smartness but Insanity...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Mizwisdom(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2019
That's how one delinquent neighbor used to do. Inviting innocent girls then I don't know how he manages to soak their clothes in water so that he can trap them, today the guy is suffering from infertility, married but no child. Karma is real
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Truthsbitter: 5:09pm On May 14, 2019
This rape thing is getting too much and I believe 60%-70% is as a result of false accusations.

Don't help girls except you really trust them.
Don't take them out.
Don't take them to your house.
Don't make them your friends.

Devil is really using these females..

Be over 100% sure they are safe before you as a man gives your self open to a Lady.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
Awoo88:

Preventing someone from leaving a place by whatever means or restricting persons movement against their will is kidnap. The moment the lady wants to go and couldn't because of what the man intentionally did, that is kidnapping in the eyes of the law

I doubt that is kidnapping but holding hostage. You can accuse him of anything but kidnap.

Kidnap overruled.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Legendguru: 5:18pm On May 14, 2019
oh
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by tightpussy156: 6:09pm On May 14, 2019
stupid fool.them go they form smart.u follow a guy to d club an his house what do you expect.u have been fucking the guy since when he was fucking ur friend an now u they shout rape.stupid girls them like to Bleep their friend boyfriend. one bobo ho they find the girl since but na another boy he they die follow.even the guy is a fool for the black lie.u watch a girl clothes in d middle night of fucking an dry them.common go straight to d point.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Mishhcre(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2019
The truth will still come out. We are waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) / Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.