Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Celebrates, After 3 Years Of Suffering From Different Degrees Of Burns - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Celebrates, After 3 Years Of Suffering From Different Degrees Of Burns (278 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / 3 Types Of Burns And Best Recommended Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Celebrates, After 3 Years Of Suffering From Different Degrees Of Burns by patogist: 10:56am On May 14, 2019
A man has taken to twitter to celebrate his life after surviving 3 years degree of burns that nearly cause his life.

He wrote :

Today makes it 3 years, my life would have been cut short. I survived after suffering different degrees of burns and a severity close to 40%, i was incapacitated for close to a year. Doctors said “get him crutches, it’s not likely he will ever walk again”. I beat the odds.

He continued,

Over the years, I have had occasions to talk about the frailty of life, in seconds life can be irreversibly altered; death could have been the result. It’s a miracle I’m alive and walking,I’m grateful to God and really appreciate everyone who stood by me.

https://9jainfoupdates.com/man-celebrates-3-years-of-suffering-from-different-degrees-of-burns/

Re: Man Celebrates, After 3 Years Of Suffering From Different Degrees Of Burns by patogist: 10:57am On May 14, 2019

Re: Man Celebrates, After 3 Years Of Suffering From Different Degrees Of Burns by jbblues24(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
Nice use of light in this texture =)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save A Life / Matthew Davies Questions If Nutritional Supplements Are Worth Taking? / Here’s Why Nigeria’s Doctors Are Leaving The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.