Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. (1754 Views)

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. / N2/word Article Writing Task / Any One Good In Article Writing Please Dm Me For A Small Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
I am an IM person.. been doing it for years and in the course of my sojourn I have had several hundreds of articles written for me by writers from the USA, Europe and parts of Asia particularly India for various website projects. It's very easy to come in contact with these writers on plaforms like Fiverr and Upwork.

I was thinking the other day.. going by the thousands of d0llars paid to foreigners to write common articles by some Nigerian IMers, why don't we give such jobs to fellow country men who may be interested? In a country where lack of money is rife I think we should begin to channel such outflows to persons within who are willing to work. At least the monies will stay within. I know it's not much but it's something. Many Indians are wiling to accept even a dollar per article (sometimes with bad grammer) just to get such jobs. Let's take advantage of these too.

By the way if you are interested in writing articles you can reply here. Some persons may hire you after a trial. On my part I will also hire a few persons to write for me too. I'll conveniently pay between N500 to N1000 per 400 to 500 words article. If you can write 10 in a day that will not be bad. It's not too much but it's still something. Jobs like this may not come all the time but then that's why it's called freelance.. a little project here and there.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
I see people are interested in writing for me.. but there has to be a selection process. Your grammar will have to speak for you.
To get hired to write for me, do a 100 word summary of any topic of your choice and paste it here. I need to rate your use of English. If I'm okay with your writing I will contact you via email. Please do not copy write ups from the internet, I will know and that will mean automatic disqualification. If you qualify I will contact you by email. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by BridgetAgins: 11:57am On May 14, 2019
I'm interested.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by zubinike(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2019
Am interested in writing for you. And I hope the pay too could be reviewed . I hope to do business with you, my contact: 07038839641 or zubinike@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Redbishop(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
interested
freebaize@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by joshmoy(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
I'm interested. obodaij@ gmail . com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2019
Update is provided above. I also encourage fellow IMers to key in..
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Francisayo(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
I'm interested....Odunayofrancisarogba@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08132386289
Check this out

Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Sommyfield: 2:27pm On May 14, 2019
10 tricks to Lose weight Quickly grin grin

Losing weight is a process that depends on many factors. It is true that your diet plays an important role. Yet there are also many other ways which influence the results and help you lose weight quickly.

Many people want to achieve a lot of change in a short time. They therefore choose to follow strict and unhealthy diets.

This is why it is important that you know what effect your diet has.

Your diet must lead to lasting changes without having to lack certain food nutrients or supplements' that supposedly stimulate your metabolism.

With these tricks you can indeed lose weight fast.

They are no panacea for losing weight. However, make these trick your own and make them part of your daily life. They can be very useful for people in the fight against obesity.

So keep reading and discover more about these tricks!

Quickly lose weight with the following tricks

1. Eat a healthy breakfast
The first meal of the day provides the body with the energy and nutrients you need to be active throughout the day... to be continued grin grin

I can write on ANY topic and I do a lot of internet research, so I can be of value to your project.

Email. ss.somto@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by ChocolateBunny: 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
I'm interested.. Tola4zedon@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Bossgem: 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
I saw the red in the toilet bowl, distinct in the froth of urine. I pull up my underwear and flush. I have no more sanitary pads at home. I didn't think I would need them this month. It is the fourth of July. I'm not pregnant and I don't know what to feel.

I ask my husband if he would like noodles for breakfast. He says yes, with some plantains and egg. He’ll be at work today and there wouldn't be power supply at home. The power company load-sheds my neighbourhood. We get two days of supply and one day of outage, in that order. I pack the meal in his flask and hand it to him in a Shoprite bag. He walks out the door after we hug and I lock the door. There is a stickiness between my thighs as I walk back to our bedroom. I pick up my phone and check the Ovia app. The internet is poor and the app loads slowly. A notification comes in. You are on your period. I'm mildly surprised Ovia projected my period date correctly. I highlight the ‘B’ on the app calendar, confirming that really my period has started. I feel the seeping, a jelly like blob of blood. I should quickly buy a pack of Always.

****The above is an excerpt from my journal. So hopefully, you can judge my command of English.
My mail writehappywife@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by SoapQueen(f): 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
Emmerlee:
I am an IM person.. been doing it for years and in the course of my sojourn I have had several hundreds of articles written for me by writers from the USA, Europe and parts of Asia particularly India for various website projects. It's very easy to come in contact with these writers on plaforms like Fiverr and Upwork.

I was thinking the other day.. going by the thousands of d0llars paid to foreigners to write common articles by some Nigerian IMers, why don't we give such jobs to fellow country men who may be interested? In a country where lack of money is rife I think we should begin to channel such outflows to persons within who are willing to work. At least the monies will stay within. I know it's not much but it's something. Many Indians are wiling to accept even a dollar per article (sometimes with bad grammer) just to get such jobs. Let's take advantage of these too.

By the way if you are interested in writing articles you can reply here. Some persons may hire you after a trial. On my part I will also hire a few persons to write for me too. I'll conveniently pay between N500 to N1000 per 400 to 500 words article. If you can write 10 in a day that will not be bad. It's not too much but it's still something. Jobs like this may not come all the time but then that's why it's called freelance.. a little project here and there.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
I see people are interested in writing for me.. but there has to be a selection process. Your grammar will have to speak for you.
To get hired to write for me, do a 100 word summary of any topic of your choice and paste it here. I need to rate your use of English. If I'm okay with your writing I will contact you via email. Please do not copy write ups from the internet, I will know and that will mean automatic disqualification. If you qualify I will contact you by email. Thanks.

Is there an email address with which someone can contact you?
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by shalomme: 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
How to buy a home in Covington, WA
Buying a home in Covington is not in any way difficult. However, as an individual that is undergoing a property search in Covington real estate for the first time, there are certain things you need to do to ensure that you do not make any mistakes when buying a home in Covington, WA.
The first thing you should do is find out the amount for the homes you are interested in from mortgage brokers. After doing this, you will have to get pre-approval for a home as it is the only way Covington real estate agents will treat you with seriousness.
Now that you have gained pre-approval, make a list of the things you need in a home and things you want. This way, it becomes easy to make a choice of a home within your budget. Finally, get a real estate agent to help you get a home of your choice.

Oparahshalom@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Redbishop(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
check my blog quikreads.com for my profiency.. freebaize@gmail.com. ..
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Thedrunkpunter: 4:31pm On May 14, 2019
Emmerlee:

Thanks.

UPDATE:

Reasons to Install a Patio This Summer
The countdown to summer has begun! You might be thinking of having a family picnic, holding a backyard party or even joining the kids chasing fireflies. Whatever you choose to do, summer is a time of endless fun and relaxation with your family. One excellent way to have good leisure with your loved ones is on a Patio.

What exactly is a Patio?
A patio is a paved outdoor area that is attached to a house. Patio comes in different shape and is made with rock, pebbles, concrete or pea gravel. They require little maintenance and offers a perfect space for relaxation all year round.
Below are some reasons why you need a patio in your home this summer.
Patios create more space for entertaining.

If you or your kids birthday fall during the summer months, a patio is a perfect place to hold the birthday party. A patio is also ideal for a get together party or any other event. You and your guest will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather. Hosting a party can make your house messy after all the dancing, eating and drinking but when you hold the party in your patio, you will save your home from the dirt.

Patios make a design Statement.

A patio offers versatility in size, shape, and design thus giving you the opportunity to design your own unique space. Patios are built anywhere around your home.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by aejiikae22: 4:37pm On May 14, 2019
Self-Branding

People who have no previous interactions with you will judge you by how you look, the things you say and how you act. That is why it is important that you brand yourself well. By this, I mean the way you present yourself to the world. This is known as self-branding or “packaging” in Nigerian parlance.
Why is self-branding important? It is the first thing strangers (potential clients, friends, spouses, business partners or even benefactors) assess you by. What do you think their perception of you would be if they meet you in a situation where you are uncouth, unkempt or brazen?

eonuegbu@ymail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by fablani(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2019
Nigeria education system; Idealism vs realism

As a pupil, my Dad always sing it like to our ear how unable to go to school was the reason he he was suffering to provide and train us in school. He painted the picture of how going to school and acquiring good grades will make us live in an Eldorado in Nigeria.
This motivational words of my Dad made me not to play with my academics from my primary school till I graduated. Hence why I never repeat any class or carry any course over as an undergraduate.
As the first child cum first graduate of the house, I was ignorant of the "what is " obtainable in Nigeria labour market. Due to the fact that I relied on the earlier orientation that my Dad gave me about going to university and graduating with a good grade as a prerequisite for good life.
This led to frustration after searching for jobs for over a year all to no avail.
That was when I understood that certificate is no longer a guarantee to meal ticket and hence my interest in freelance business.
Thanks

Odii Victor, 07032616910
odiiuchennavictor@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Francisayo(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2019
ITALIAN TATTOO MEANING
The meaning of the Italian tattoo is pretty easy to gather. Most people will get tattoos for things they love or want to represent. Because those with Italian blood are so passionate about their home and in general, the tattoo is a great way to show that pride.

Italians, in general, are very vibrant and love doing things in style. The Italian horn symbol, the green, white, and red Italian flag, or traditional Italian phrases have all become popular ideas for classic to modern Italian tattoos.

If you’re considering an Italian tattoo, you should make certain the translation matches perfectly to the scripted tattoo. That being said, I am here to take a freelance job.....

Odunayofrancisarogba@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by dhamilair(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2019
My freelance job

How to make money while maintaining a good grade in college.

I know with the current situation in the country and the way people struggle in the university nowadays, it's difficult for people to see a better view of their future.

You'd hear focus on your studies here and there but you and I know that with the worry of how the next food is going to be on our table, it's actually difficult to focus on academics.

Having a side job not only helps us erase the worries of no money, but it also helps us plan our future (many of us know what we study in school isn't what we later capitalise on in the real world).

Here are tips to making money in school and still maintaining the good grades.

1. Plan a time frame ;

The first and most important thing is to distinguish time for education and time for work, a lot of students fail to do this and later get engrossed in the work and their academic performances begin to fall or they maintain there academic performance but their work turns out to be a burden.

To be continued..............

So sir, this is an article I've created, immediately I saw your post about 30 mins ago, I thought of this article, though not yet completed, I have a strong love for article and story writing but fiverr , upwork and other freelance websites haven't given me a chance ( maybe because I'm Nigerian), but as I saw this I became hopeful, I believe I can think of an interesting article or one with the potential to trend in a jiffy, and I know how to lure readers, (if my employer is a blogger) .

To be sincere I've been on this lane for close to 4 years and I do a lot of research, I'll be interested in working with you.

Also sir what's an IMer, and

You can contact me

Akandeowoo@gmail.com
Dhamilair@gmail.com

Akande-owoo Qudus Damilare.
Thank you.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2019
Bossgem:
I saw the red in the toilet bowl, distinct in the froth of urine. I pull up my underwear and flush. I have no more sanitary pads at home. I didn't think I would need them this month. It is the fourth of July. I'm not pregnant and I don't know what to feel.

I ask my husband if he would like noodles for breakfast. He says yes, with some plantains and egg. He’ll be at work today and there wouldn't be power supply at home. The power company load-sheds my neighbourhood. We get two days of supply and one day of outage, in that order. I pack the meal in his flask and hand it to him in a Shoprite bag. He walks out the door after we hug and I lock the door. There is a stickiness between my thighs as I walk back to our bedroom. I pick up my phone and check the Ovia app. The internet is poor and the app loads slowly. A notification comes in. You are on your period. I'm mildly surprised Ovia projected my period date correctly. I highlight the ‘B’ on the app calendar, confirming that really my period has started. I feel the seeping, a jelly like blob of blood. I should quickly buy a pack of Always.

****The above is an excerpt from my journal. So hopefully, you can judge my command of English.
My mail writehappywife@gmail.com

This is interesting but there are too many fullstops in the excerpt. I will contact you tomorrow.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2019
Thedrunkpunter:

Reasons to Install a Patio This Summer
The countdown to summer has begun! You might be thinking of having a family picnic, holding a backyard party or even joining the kids chasing fireflies. Whatever you choose to do, summer is a time of endless fun and relaxation with your family. One excellent way to have good leisure with your loved ones is on a Patio.

What exactly is a Patio?
A patio is a paved outdoor area that is attached to a house. Patio comes in different shape and is made with rock, pebbles, concrete or pea gravel. They require little maintenance and offers a perfect space for relaxation all year round.
Below are some reasons why you need a patio in your home this summer.
Patios create more space for entertaining.

If you or your kids birthday fall during the summer months, a patio is a perfect place to hold the birthday party. A patio is also ideal for a get together party or any other event. You and your guest will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather. Hosting a party can make your house messy after all the dancing, eating and drinking but when you hold the party in your patio, you will save your home from the dirt.

Patios make a design Statement.

A patio offers versatility in size, shape, and design thus giving you the opportunity to design your own unique space. Patios are built anywhere around your home.

Good bro.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
Francisayo:
ITALIAN TATTOO MEANING
The meaning of the Italian tattoo is pretty easy to gather. Most people will get tattoos for things they love or want to represent. Because those with Italian blood are so passionate about their home and in general, the tattoo is a great way to show that pride.

Italians, in general, are very vibrant and love doing things in style. The Italian horn symbol, the green, white, and red Italian flag, or traditional Italian phrases have all become popular ideas for classic to modern Italian tattoos.

If you’re considering an Italian tattoo, you should make certain the translation matches perfectly to the scripted tattoo. That being said, I am here to take a freelance job.....

Good.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Thedrunkpunter: 9:46pm On May 14, 2019
Emmerlee:

Good bro.

Glad you liked it.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Bossgem: 9:53pm On May 14, 2019
Emmerlee:

This is interesting but there are too many fullstops in the excerpt. I will contact you tomorrow.

Oh. It's just a journal entry, trying to capture my emotions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Kul3ger(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2019
An excerpt from a recent delivery undecided

Summarily…

CBD offers great therapeutic benefits for those who detest the adverse effects of cannabis. Awareness and acceptance of this compound are fast skyrocketing, as more and more people run to it for its high potentials.

More interesting, manufacturers in the medical cannabis industry have rolled out – and still working on – a list of suitable ways users can enjoy the herb.

Common among these methods are CBD infused oil and tinctures, vapes, capsules, and tasty edibles. However, for a faster result, CBD buds may come handy.

Several studies underway support the range of benefits these flowers provide. However, more scientific proofs may be needed to expel hanging skepticism of many people as to CBD buds’ medicinal properties and its low psycho-activeness.

Besides, there is great confusion about the difference between CBD buds and cannabis flowers.
However, this wrong tag placed on the hemp plant needs to be removed.

How?

Tell a colleague. Share with friends and loved ones. Let them know as much as you do - that CBD won’t cause any harm, but rather helps improve life quality.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmaxy9(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
[/b]How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria[b]

So Many people might become puzzled by hearing about the word 'freelance', then digress in thoughts to'who is a Freelance writer'. Well, this article serves to clear your mind on all that and also to show you ways on how to make money as a freelance writer in Nigeria.

First of all, Who is a Freelance Writer? A Freelance Writer is someone who writes as a freelancer. Freelance writers don't have a base, instead they can stay anywhere in the world as far as the job is done.

Wondering how Freelance writers make money in Nigeria? Then just read on and enjoy......... wink wink wink

Name: Anaso Emmanuel Joseph
e-mail: emanaswrites@gmail.com
Phone number: 08036897809

Please i would like to work as a freelance writer. If i deserve to, please contact me through direct message on my phone number and let's get started.

Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Narnah(f): 9:33pm On May 15, 2019
Looking at my to-do list is a pile of unfinished job each waiting to be handled. My job as an assistant comes with a lot of work that involves the use of gadgets and reliable internet. To be able to deliver on time and in full, I need a fast internet connection which unfortunately my current internet service provider has been unable to provide. In a bid to solve my problem, I did a research on other great internet service providers and I think I may have just found the perfect one that meets my needs while saving me some money .

Email:estagbad11@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kul3ger:
An excerpt from a recent delivery undecided

Summarily…

CBD offers great therapeutic benefits for those who detest the adverse effects of cannabis. Awareness and acceptance of this compound are fast skyrocketing, as more and more people run to it for its high potentials.

More interesting, manufacturers in the medical cannabis industry have rolled out – and still working on – a list of suitable ways users can enjoy the herb.

Common among these methods are CBD infused oil and tinctures, vapes, capsules, and tasty edibles. However, for a faster result, CBD buds may come handy.

Several studies underway support the range of benefits these flowers provide. However, more scientific proofs may be needed to expel hanging skepticism of many people as to CBD buds’ medicinal properties and its low psycho-activeness.

Besides, there is great confusion about the difference between CBD buds and cannabis flowers.
However, this wrong tag placed on the hemp plant needs to be removed.

How?

Tell a colleague. Share with friends and loved ones. Let them know as much as you do - that CBD won’t cause any harm, but rather helps improve life quality.

Good. Let me have your email address.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Francisayo:
ITALIAN TATTOO MEANING

Please check your email..
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Emmerlee(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thedrunkpunter:

Glad you liked it.

I emailed you. Please check.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by Kul3ger(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emmerlee:

Good. Let me have your email address.

Anodahero at gmail dot com.
Re: Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. by callmemercy(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi,
Here is a piece of my written web content

WHY CHOOSE US?
As a professional company leading in Web Design, SEO Services and Joomla Expert; CH Web
Media is dedicated to creating quality lead conversions by attracting potential clients to your
website.
CH Web Media’s dedication to client satisfaction and retention, as well as, excellence, drives
optimal growth and revenue for clients.

OUR SELLING POINTS

• SEO SERVICES: The goal of a business owner is to drive traffic to their website – the
more people who view your website, the conversions you earn.
One of the most sought after advantage of an SEO campaign is the ability to increase traffic to
your website; CH Web Media will help increase and improve brand awareness for your
business, which would allow your business stay on the mind of past and potential clients.
CH Web Media strives to make your website reach the top of the search engines with proven
SEO services and also, enhance your local search presence to dominate the first page.

• WEB DESIGN SERVICES: In the present technological age, an impressive web design
is a must – with no exception to the devices used by your potential clients.
A client’s first impression of your business relates to the web design, because your website is
the first interaction clients have with your business, which clearly means web design has a
colossal impact on your business bottom-line.
CH Web Media offers unique, effective and fully responsive websites that captures your brand,
improves your conversion rates, maximize your revenue to help grow your business and
achieve your goals.
With our web design services, you can ensure that your business maximizes its first impression
with users.

• JOOMLA EXPERT: Content is one of the most critical components of your website, It
connects your business with your target audience and persuades them to purchase your
product, contact your company, or even visit your store. For your business to succeed, it’s
essential to have professional, well-written website copy.

For your content to start performing, it’s essential to publish it on your website. That’s why CH
Web Media content management services include webpage implementation.

p.s. I am also into content rewriting, creative writing and article writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed / Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee / First Inland Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.