Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? (21202 Views)

Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. (2) (3) (4)

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 17, 2019
frozen70:

Soo what makes him an evil man

Can't you just advice without abuse
Don’t mind him.
He is Calling me EVIL cheesy grin cheesy.
I have the information and the knowledge.
And I reside in the U.S.
NURSING can get you out of Nigeria faster than any other profession.
The NIGERIAN MEDICAL DOCTORS are also aware.

If your GIRLFRIEND is a TRAINED Bsc NURSE,
Please HANDLE her with utmost care. She can be the only source of POVERTY ALLEVIATION for your entire KINDRED, if she touches the U.S. or AUSTRALIA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
Uyi168:
.. Both have prospects in diaspora..
Which ONE has more...??
Since you reside in diaspora...??
It’s unnecessary revealing myself here. But let’s talk in Private that’s if you are in diaspora...
I can send u my contact, for more facts

...a committed and unrelenting NURSE in NIGERIA can get GREEN-CARD overnight, just through scholarship programs, conferences and many more...
Most WHITES LADIES don’t get involved in Nursing,
In fact they see it as a Charitable work to assist the aged. U.S. has a large population of Elderly people and they take good care of them.

Not like what we have in NIGERIA where they abrogate every ELDERLY PERSON, “WITCH”.

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by AgentGoat: 4:36pm On May 17, 2019
Pharmacy
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Sterope(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
Job opportunities. There are more job opportunities for nurses than pharmacists.

Period007:

Evil man!!are u saying nurses are well paid than pharmacist in the US ? stop giving these young lads evil and fake information u are too old for these
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
maxman007:
Please I have a friend who wrote the just concluded JAMB. She Chose Medicine but her JAMB scores is 201. I believe that score wouldn't be enough for her choice. But what I don't know is if it would be enough for Nursing.
Besides, when can she apply for change of course?
Please treat as urgent. Thanks
Not even nursing because it is competitive depending on your choice of school

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don’t mind him.
And I reside in the U.S.

Please HANDLE her with utmost care. She can be the only source of POVERTY ALLEVIATION for your entire KINDRED, if she touches the U.S. or AUSTRALIA

Lol your last statement is funny but it is true. Whether home or abroad there are a lot of opportunities for nurses.

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by milanseedorf(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
Pharmacy hard die if your head no hot jeje go for nursing o. Pharmacy has more career opportunities than nursing
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Saeed348(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
Go for Nuraing
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by jerriecesar: 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
Nurses are over worked and under paid worldwide

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Jman06(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2019
I'm tired of advising people to choose pharmacy! Let everybody go for what they like, las las we go know howfar!

See someone comparing pharmacy with nursing! What insolence!

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2019
Guyman02:
If you want to work and settle in Nigeria go for Pharmacy.
If you want to be an international player go for Nursing.
If you present Pharmacy and Nursing certificates during an interview at Canadian or Norwegian embassies, they will give visa to the nurse first.
May GOD bless YOU
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2019
Jman06:
I'm tired of advising people to choose pharmacy! Let everybody go for what they like, las las we go know howfar!

No one is saying that NURSING is better in terms of pay, but what we are saying is that;

Now weh NIGERIA don finish, the fastest and surest way of leaving this country and getting a good JOB faster is through NURSING.

some NIGERIAN DOCTORS and PHARMACISTS even work as nurses in the U.S.
It takes a longer time for those other professionals to get integrated into the system...
However, when they succeed, na MEGA be that ooo

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by kayusely70(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2019
Nursing is better
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by HBB1(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2019
franchasng:
Go for nursing. If you can't get nursing, go for Lab Science, it is more promising than Pharmacy

What kind of rubbish are you spewing?! grin

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Period007(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don’t mind him.
And I reside in the U.S.

So nursing is better because they can find job easily with a meagre pay.
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
milanseedorf:
Pharmacy hard die if your head no hot jeje go for nursing o. Pharmacy has more career opportunities than nursing

And you think the people studying Nursing are dullards?

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by egojeny1(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Jman06:

My dear na wetin this our country nigeria cause for us.
Normally nursing cannot be compared to pharmacy but that is the situation in our country today.

If i am to choose i ll choose nursing over pharmacy because the former is a hot cake now. Shebi there was a time they call nurses "nurse Eliza" but it's not the same now. What people even pass through to get admission to study nursing these days is nothing to write home about.
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2019
I would advice you go for whichever course you are interested in and would truly love to study. Don't mind people saying this or that.

People have made an habit of looking down on Nursing even when they know nothing about how draining the Course can be, considering all I have gone through so far, I feel like slapping them for every stupid word they say. As much as I love Nursing, it can be frustrating sometimes.

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by nuelyoyo(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2019
franchasng:
A nurse is also qualified to open a pharmacy!

A nurse with some years of maternity and child can open a maternity home and turn to overnight millionaire in Nigeria in one room with the rate Nigerians give birth and desire to give birth.

Nursing has more prospect than pharmacy all over the world!
Nursing may have more prospects abroad, but Pharmacy has more prospects in Nigeria than Nursing.
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by niffyluv(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Nope... it's not enough
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by HBB1(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Look for the richest Pharmacist in Nigeria and the richest Nurse and compare.
Look for the richest Pharmacist in the US or Canada and the richest Nurse and compare.
Shikena!

It's harder to cross over to the West as a Doctor or Pharmacist though, shows you they guard some things jealously than others. But if you can cross over lasan!
Forgerrit!

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2019
Pharmacy is lucrative in Nigeria and pharmacists are well paid but Nursing is also lucrative but more lucrative abroad if you have in mind to travel abroad....
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Salutem(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2019
My brother..... go for Nursing
as bad as it might be in the country for nurses, there are still lots of prospects...

1) You can have a pharmaceutical store all you have to do is to employ a pharmacist with current license

2) You can have your own private clinic after few years of clinical experience. My first boss in the medical world is a Nurse and there is no important procedures he can't do except surgeries and he has doctor friends that do come around to do that....

3) And if you want to travel out of the country "fast" nursing is the surest link...

I m a proud Nurse!!!!!

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Tonycharles79(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
Both are very good and you will never lack a job.
Pharmacy will require A LOT Of CHEMISTRY though.
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On May 17, 2019
Jman06:

Why are you guys in that sector always fighting for supremacy? grin

Can't you all just live in peace and harmony?

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Period007(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2019
franchasng:
Tell them!

Pharmacy has less prospect abroad and even in Nigeria.

Its not about the pay, its about the ease of securing a job and starting a happy life.

Nurses are in high demand all over the world even in Nigeria. The only issue is nurses are not well paid in Nigeria compared to abroad but you can hardly find a jobless or unemployed graduate nurse, very rare, but there are hundreds if not thousands of unemployed pharmacists.

Most Nigerians abandon their pharmacy degree abroad to go back to study nursing to enable them get job faster.

Like u said, the only thing is bed side nursing is stressful.

There are nurse administrators too who earn higher than most medical practitioners.

Nursing is versed with evergreen prospect all over the world and it will remain so as global population increases, more people will need care needs
Stop saying thrash. An underpaid Pharmacist earn more than 80% of nurses in Nigeria

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2019
kheny12:
Bsc phamnursing will be good.you will be producing medicine and selling it to your fellow nurse.

grin grin Akamu dey ur brain.

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Salutem(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Can't you all just leave in peace and harmony?
the guy might not even be a pharmacist in the first place...
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by omotoyossi(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2019
franchasng:
Yes! Pharmacy is overrated! They are just like Chemical Engineering in engineering field.

A lab scientist has more chances of securing a job in Nigeria and abroad faster than a pharmacist, quote me anywhere, I speak with authority on this
Lol that's so wrong

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by HBB1(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2019
Salutem:
My brother..... go for Nursing
as bad as it might be in the country for nurses, there are still lots of prospects...

1) You can have a pharmaceutical store all you have to do is to employ a pharmacist with current license

2) You can have your own private clinic after few years of clinical experience. My first boss in the medical world is a Nurse and there is no important procedures he can't do except surgeries and he has doctor friends that do come around to do that....

3) And if you want to travel out of the country "fast" nursing is the surest link...

I m a proud Nurse!!!!!

How many Nigerians have you and your boss killed?
Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Elevation(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
Humbly ask the HolySpirit, you might be amazed, God is the owner of your life manual not any man, please seek Him. Remain Blessed.

Re: B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? by Jman06(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Can't you all just live in peace and harmony?
We are not fighting anything. But as a matter of fact pharmacy has more opportunities than nursing

ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car / Important Ways To Simplify How You Read / UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity