Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (49072 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
So sad! Condolence to their families!

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
So saddening �

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!
What an absolutely glorious sight to behold!!!

Lord, I cannot remember the last time I was this excited.

Eledumare has done it again ooo!!
Striking IPOB Osu Jews all the way from Ife to Enugu. grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/7b32aecc13e871798920938cf2d29aad/tenor.gif?itemid=8670714[/img]

This boy is sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by positivelord: 2:01pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!

[img]https://media1./images/7b32aecc13e871798920938cf2d29aad/tenor.gif?itemid=8670714[/img]

You will die a painful death....

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by goldensmiles: 2:01pm On May 14, 2019
What then is life? After all the struggle here and there. Most times drivers overtake carelessly.... May there soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by hagisolo: 2:01pm On May 14, 2019
WITH THE SIGHT OF PEOPLE LOOSING THEIR LIVES YET SOME PERSON ARE REJOICING, WHAT A PITY .... DEATH KNOWS NO TRIBE, NO MATTER WHAT.......... LET LOVE RULE

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Astonmartins: 2:02pm On May 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
that It Happened In Enugu Doesn't Mean They Are All Igbos. So Hatred Has Degenerated To The Extent Of Rejoicing On The Dead Of Victims Of Road Mishap? Its A Pity To Read It From A Future Leader.

Rejoicing over the death of some innocent people doesn't make any sense, irrespective of the tribes of the victims. These are human like u & rejoicing over their death doesn't qualify that you are human, it only shows how heartless & senseless you are.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by LuciferAkbar: 2:02pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by jedisco(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!

@Seun these are the kind of people you should ban for life to make nairaland a sane place.

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Lordknowz: 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
PoshBoss007:

What exactly are you saying? Is there any part of this country that accidents don't happen? I think nairaland is full of Pigicious element from the yeast & they are ribalistic sentimental religions bigots and fools.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Billionaireike: 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
May your immediate family members receive such faith few days from now. Damm!

This is all you can come up with because of hate. Back to post. I sympathies with the family for this lost. RIP

[Aquote author=LuciferAkbar post=78380850] grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!

[/quote]
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!

Seun and his team should work on an algorithm that would be deleting hateful comments the moment they pop up.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
grin grin YES! YES!!
What a wonderful sight!

You need help Sir.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
that It Happened In Enugu Doesn't Mean They Are All Igbos. So Hatred Has Degenerated To The Extent Of Rejoicing On The Dead Of Victims Of Road Mishap? Its A Pity To Read It From A Future Leader.

Which future leader?
Lucifer will never lead. There's no place for Lucifer...

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by AbleGod32123: 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
MikeBetty:

I split on u idiot
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:
This is why I would never support an igbo being the president of Nigeria angry

Just visit lot of SE states you'll see why they dont deserve ruler-ship nothing good about those area Good roads?Mba Infrastructural development nko? Mba, Clean city nko? Mba. Take North for an example no matter how little their allocation might be even governor can boast of doing smtin reasonable

So what the heck are they doing with the Given monthly Allocation huh Abia's own sef is even very worst

#Spits
My broda u no lie...I still dey wonder if Abia state get governor
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Just visit lot of SE states you'll see why they dont deserve ruler-ship nothing good about those area Good roads?Mba Infrastructural development nko? Mba, Clean city nko? Mba. Take North for an example no matter how little their allocation might be even governor can boast of doing smtin reasonable

So what the heck are they doing with the Given monthly Allocation huh Abia's own sef is even very worst

#Spits
Enugu is one of the cleanest cities in Nigeria, and the best in terms of infrastructure in the southeast.

This is road accident and it happens everywhere!

Borrow yourself brain because you obviously lack one.

RIP to victims of this unfortunate incident

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
It's very sad when you see people rejoice at the misfortune of others forgetting that we're all MORTALS and none of us will live forever. The earth that we inhabit is nothing but a temporary abode and when that time comes regardless of who you're, or how much love or hatred you have in your heart, you must succumb to the cold hands of death. So, to those who gloat and rejoice at the sufferings of others need to have a rethink because it is Bob's misfortune today and tomorrow it might be yours. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tsharp(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Ewu Gambia

Centino come see o!

eistien I saw one too grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2019
AbleGod32123:

I split on u idiot
Pls What Did I Do To Deserve Your Spit? Did You Read My Comment Before Quoting Me?

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
The STUPID DRIVERS will now have PEACE
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
May their souls rest in the perfect peace of the Lord. They're now in a much more better place.

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by SVC6000: 3:06pm On May 14, 2019
Being Alive Is Just By Grace. Life Is A Bet. I Might Sleep Nd No Wake Up. I Might Go Nd Not Com Bk. Is A Bet.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by saintaustine(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Good Afternoon to all Benin people

Deemed it necessary to express my loyalty to your coverage and network

Long live Edo state

I hail Una o!

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by maximilano: 3:18pm On May 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
Whoever that’s in charge of this LuciferAkbar moniker needs some psycho evaluation. Blatant and jobless coward hiding behind a useless moniker to abuse Igbos and Yorubas. You are a waste of oxygen.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:30pm On May 14, 2019
post=78383321:
Are you ok? Is it human being that gave birth to you or something else? Must you politicized everything in life? Who really gave birth to you?! Spits.
defend your paymaster.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
AbleGod32123:

I split on u idiot
what exactly are u splitting on him? u empty skull?
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by desmond2pk: 3:59pm On May 14, 2019
So it has reach the level that Yoruba people will be rejoicing that accident happened in the east and people died?
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2019
God forbid, my own Enugu
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by makenson: 4:20pm On May 14, 2019
Jesus Christ!!!!
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by technuel: 4:46pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

#Spits
That road is meant for small vehicles but because of the inaccessibility of the Onitsha-Enugu road this big vehicles are now plying these roads and you know that road is hilly so it is expected that a trailer will lose control and run into a smaller bus. The same thing is currently happening at Old Onitsha- Enugu Road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.