Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking (86592 Views)

Before Social Media: Hangouts Where Celebrities, Fans Converged (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by RichDad1(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2019
Whatever
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2019
Who is onyi alex
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Dashry(f): 9:17pm On May 14, 2019
Lolzzzzz

Check my signature below jhor
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by AllenSpencer: 9:19pm On May 14, 2019
Averagely, Short people are not good in bed

So you cant expect a Jim to be a monster in bed
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by webgenius234(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2019
At least u brought it after breaking the fast....awon omo ina
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by goat22: 9:23pm On May 14, 2019
Ceekay212:
just imagine your username..... You came to nairaland just to advertise?? SMFH

Belle dey big you no like am see am prevention is than cure
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Awoo88: 9:24pm On May 14, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
TONTO Mgbeke has successfully turned her ex hubby into an object of ridicule.
Lord save us from karishikas and bobrisky!
That was her intention
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by one9ner: 9:24pm On May 14, 2019
And so undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2019
I watched the scene

Jim iyke enjoy o! Baba just dey press her fake nyansh grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by expert234: 9:29pm On May 14, 2019
post=78394025:

Na wa o!
As e dey HOT!

Make God not give our men the kind of woman like 'Toto Decay' o!
This Sh#t will remain with Churchill all the rest of his life mehn!

A mother of his child for that matter...not even a prostitute accusing him of this sh#t.

She just hanged his dirty boxers out there for the whole COUNTRY to take a look at.
So sad.

Churchill right now..........

Do you know the owner of this picture below? Someone was telling me the other day that everyone on nairaland seems to have saved the picture on his phone. They are saying that this ugly rat-like rotten face is a cursed senseless barbarian with mortgaged destiny; do you agree?

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by immortalcrown(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2019
Who knows how I can contact the management of LatestNews (https://latestnews.ng/) website?

None of the contact (Contact Us, Facebook and Instagram) links is working.

Please, I have an urgent need to contact the management of the site.
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Chijeep(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2019
PLEASE FRIENDS, CAN I GET A LITTLE ADVICE FROM YOU.

IT IMPORTANT TO MY EMOTIONAL LIFE.

I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH A LADY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE'S OLDER THAN ME WITH 2 YEARS.

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:43pm On May 14, 2019
Dem say wey animal wen get horns, snail say na me be dis.
Na dis kain Idiot dey ridicule person?
Oloshi, you last for 24hrs but Arab man dey help you sleep with your girlfriend under your nose.
Fool wen carry feeding bottle go airport.

I think e tell us two days ago say im dey go Germany abi na France, na dia the location dey?
Stupid wife beater that women are running from is abusing someone just to remind people say e still dey alive.

To the idiot wen them dey press im rubber yansh, where is the one that slept with Miracle on air when the same Miracle was being celebrated nationwide?

Anything to make this Okpolo eyes get noticed by all means to get money to feed his new bastard.
You don expire for nollywood likewise Tonto.
Abeg, enter house!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Sammycruz12: 9:55pm On May 14, 2019
Sex na food.all goes to one purpose.making babies.if you last 5hours If cannot impregnate a woman you are good as dead.churchil still get pikin.and many girls go die to Bleep he 2mins dick.brokeness and sex nor be mate.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Oldyoung: 10:14pm On May 14, 2019
I Comment my reserve grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On May 14, 2019
If nah me be Jim I go Bleep the babe in real life grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by iRepNaija1: 10:18pm On May 14, 2019
So awkward. No chemistry at all.
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2019
jeff1993:
If you like last 40sec

If you like last 40hours

Na yourself you dey do

All I just want is to CUM..... If you cannot CUM with me in 40 seconds that is your problem!!!

after all u nor dey run anoda man race... U go still die alone lass lass... So why not cum independently and let it be a Democratic intercourse...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Alemusam: 10:28pm On May 14, 2019
It's well
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Wizywiz(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2019
Bia kelechi ihenacho comw and carry ur babe oyii alex ooo...papa jim don bukasaka her in d name of acting....

But this babe self no wonder kelechi career took a downward dive into d sea
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Luke147: 11:27pm On May 14, 2019
Dis guy blood dy Hot.
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by kayalla(f): 12:22am On May 15, 2019
ladiesreject:
Udonmean it

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by skyfather09(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2019
short Devu... that person was right tho, na this kind part him dey like.
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by CaesarDon(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2019
grin grin

Jimi Iyke is a fool honestly I kinda missed watching nollywood movies I ain't no 40 seconds man really got me, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Gabson001(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2019
jeff1993:
If you like last 40sec

If you like last 40hours

Na yourself you dey do

All I just want is to CUM..... If you cannot CUM with me in 40 seconds that is your problem!!!

Udonminit!
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by Gabson001(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2019
Sammycruz12:
Sex na food.all goes to one purpose.making babies.if you last 5hours If cannot impregnate a woman you are good as dead.churchil still get pikin.and many girls go die to Bleep he 2mins dick.brokeness and sex nor be mate.
If its just about making babies, do you thnk anybody wil ever want to av sex?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by MrMou: 3:32am On May 15, 2019
I don't even understand how men will be forming woke or liberal & be marrying actresses!
Nawa for una!
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by MrMou: 3:58am On May 15, 2019
expert234:

Do you know the owner of this picture below? Someone was telling me the other day that everyone on nairaland seems to have saved the picture on his phone. They are saying that this ugly rat-like rotten face is a cursed senseless barbarian with mortgaged destiny; do you agree?
How old are you, boy?
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by nedubest(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2019
i pity churchill sha....everybody don turn am to object of ridicule
Re: Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking by tohyorsih(f): 5:24am On May 15, 2019
jeff1993:
If you like last 40sec

If you like last 40hours

Na yourself you dey do

This one is a 40secs man angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.