Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React (60916 Views)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / Moment Two Oyinbo Men Fought Dirty For Bashing Each Others Car (Photos) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Francejaik(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2019
They are speaking German
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by lilianofentse(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2019
Ezi1993:
Chaaaaiiiii!!! I have just been duped again of my had earned money..What have i done to deserve this??..Why are Nigerians like this..Why do people have no feelings for their fellow human beings??..( Crying profusely )...Oh God!! I am depressed.. I am tired! I am tired!,, I am tired!..How did I become a Nigeria..?please pray for me.
sorry.wht happened

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2019
See as that wan land for grand gbossaa!!!! I can feel the thud my brada and sis sad
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 14, 2019
See as their fight dey cute,if na blacks now;they go for the jugular by trying outnaked each other
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by K9blunt(f): 2:05am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
Chaaaaiiiii!!! I have just been duped again of my had earned money..What have i done to deserve this??..Why are Nigerians like this..Why do people have no feelings for their fellow human beings??..( Crying profusely )...Oh God!! I am depressed.. I am tired! I am tired!,, I am tired!..How did I become a Nigeria..?please pray for me.
� babe please take it easy.... You must be feeling really terrible , but try and get yourself together ....

It happens all the time , try and learn your lesson in case of next time.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 5:13am On May 15, 2019
Dolorsa:
Greed or laziness must have been the reason you were duped
Am not lazy ooo...I work had for my money.. But if u say greed I agree.
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 5:15am On May 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
sorry.wht happened
ponzi scheme
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by agbonkamen(f): 6:32am On May 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Very soon, one young Naija alfa male will marry this fat one. I am very sure they have sent her messages, apologizing for the fall.
chai Alfa male and Alfa shema*le grin grin
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

My physics teacher usually say there are three friends , wherever you find two of them, the third will be present. Those three friends are electricity, magnetic field and motion.

Likewise in the case of two women fighting or arguing, a hard long preek owned by a skillful user is involved.

I rest my case

You are a Muniru!
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ironthrone44(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
It is kuku their fight no be mine
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Dolorsa: 12:09pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

Am not lazy ooo...I work had for my money.. But if u say greed I agree.
Too bad. I'm sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
pm me, let's talk. What's the problem
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
pm me, let's talk. What's the problem
How do I pm u?
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2019
Dolorsa:
Too bad. I'm sorry for your loss.
Thank you.
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

How do I pm u?
or send me your email address
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=NLModsAreStupud post=78420125]or send me your email address [/q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
or send me your email address
lily_special25@yahoo. com
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 6:55pm On May 15, 2019
grandstar:

Next time be careful if you're saying the truth (Proverbs 14:15)
you're annoying
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by grandstar(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

you're annoying

I was probably insensitive by doubting you. Sorry about your loss. You become wary as there are many scammers here on NL.

You'll recover.110%. Please cheer up. I hope you have enough cash to start again?
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
Hope this is not a newly invented begging style? Na joke oh grin grin
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 10:07pm On May 15, 2019
grandstar:

I was probably insensitive by doubting you. Sorry about your loss. You become wary as there are many scammers here on NL.

You'll recover.110%. Please cheer up. I hope you have enough cash to start again?
it is well.
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2019
Greatzeus:

Begging style..How??..and why..please i don't beg and can never be a beggar..I work very hard to make ends meet no matter how difficult it may seem to be..Is good to cry out any how you wish when one is traumatized to ease pain..Else u might just die slowly of depression.
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2019
Ezi1993:

Begging style..How??..and why..please i don't beg and can never be a beggar..I work very hard to make ends meet no matter how difficult it may seem to be..Is good to cry out any how you wish when one is traumatized to ease pain..Else u might just die slowly of depression.
Sorry oh just a joke. Also sorry for your loss,I have become too percimistic on Nairaland as a result of those bad eggs.
Mind creating a thread and sharing your experience. Your response was so matured,I like you already lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by lilianofentse(f): 12:28am On May 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

one of the few reasons I stay off nairaland. It's cos of ppl like you who think every joke you make is funny which in reality is very very dry.
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2019
lilianofentse:
one of the few reasons I stay off nairaland. It's cos of ppl like you who think every joke you make is funny which in reality is very very dry.
Kid there are no people like me on Nairaland. I am nothing like those guys who useless your ass and made you frustrated with life. Learn to mind your business,the girl I quote was so matured with her response,I had to admire her,but you are here talking trash, what's my business with you or whether you come on Nairaland,trash angry
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by lilianofentse(f): 12:48am On May 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

Kid there are no people like me on Nairaland. I am nothing like those guys who useless your ass and made you frustrated with life. Learn to mind your business,the girl I quote was so matured with her response,I had to admire her,but you are here talking trash, what's my business with you or whether you come on Nairaland,trash angry
that's very mean don't you think ? You disgust me..oof
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2019
lilianofentse:
that's very mean don't you think ? You disgust me..oof
You were mean to me first by your comment.I don't like drama at all really,so let's move on lilianofentse ok wink
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:19am On May 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
E no go pass prick matter.

Cho cho cho cho cho na you sabi everything angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 4:02am On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Cho cho cho cho cho na you sabi everything angry
grin grin kiss
Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2019
Ezi1993:

lily_special25@yahoo. com
sent a mail

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React by Ezi1993(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

Sorry oh just a joke. Also sorry for your loss,I have become too percimistic on Nairaland as a result of those bad eggs.
Mind creating a thread and sharing your experience. Your response was so matured,I like you already lipsrsealed
Its ok..No problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.