Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (37678 Views)

Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / Saraki Releases Details Of National Assembly 2018 Budget To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by BuhariAdvocate: 2:26am On May 15, 2019
This boko haram of a thing always get me angry. Because of some individual are making their living through boko haram menace .
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by Vivaqt(f): 3:36am On May 15, 2019
On another note, guys, what do you think about this loom thing?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by tiredoflife(m): 4:22am On May 15, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Ore mi, mind wasn't brave, but naive, however her naivety shouldn't stop us from talking about her and calling for her release, when she returns we can then flog her for being foolish!

If u don't understand what conviction means u will call it foolishness
People who have had relationship with God understand what it means to renounce once faith
The others did cos they don't have a relationship with God
Leah didn't cos she has and understands what it means to sin against the Holy Spirit
Not all understand these things
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by Sayboy: 5:12am On May 15, 2019
See the magic of a good CV,

Zee got an interview in led than a week we did her CV rewrite.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

A paid tool is used to check if the CV passes ATS. All at an affordable fee.

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now

Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by phemmie06(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2019
Mahsums:
B4 u talk trash remember this
Thank God you have started it, so you can organize a million March for her.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by femi4: 5:35am On May 15, 2019
uruba23:
My dear friends please remember this is the holy month of Ramadan do be kind to release Leah Sharibu I wish I could meet your conditions but Allah know best how to soothes your hearts.
Boko haram boyz dey fast ni
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by CodeTemplar: 6:14am On May 15, 2019
Mahsums:
Did maryam condemn BH like many other muslims who secretly support them. You think we are not aware that BH get contribution from muslim locals?
What about chibok girls, and other Christians in their captivity or are you implying Leah Sharibu is the only Christian in their captivity?
We all know she was retained when muslims were being released and it will be stupid of the media not to give special priority in response to the special hatred manifested towards her by BH and government of Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2019
Mahsums:

She has been released since. She's my batch. U hear ba
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by chinjo(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2019
Mahsums:
You be real goat
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by delpee(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2019
Mahsums:

I remember this lady. The NYSC should be in the forefront of the issue. If nobody projects her case, advocacy groups (which have kept Leah and the Chibok girls alive in our minds) will not take it up. If there's valid evidence that she's not been released, provide the necessary information to BBOG and other advocacy groups. Other Muslim ladies kidnapped from Rann were followed up based on information provided.

I pray that she's released hale and hearty soon.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by delpee(f): 8:03am On May 15, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

She has been released since. She's my batch. U hear ba

Nice to know. Thank God.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by Sirmuel1(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2019
Greystone:
cry
Pls Baba Buhari, we beg you to do everything possible to secure this innocent girl.
Pls Your Excellency. cry

Buhari no fit read o
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by mikeweezy(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2019
AstralBody:
Shut ur mouth. Who is doing the terrorisim n kidnapping? Are they all not moslems! Thunder kill u dere!
don't mind that folly animal
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by mikeweezy(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2019
how I wish they can take me in replace of her at least I had live life I fear no dead though am young if they are ready to take my life and release her am always ready

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by Bitnet(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by bkool7(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2019
Greystone:
cry
Pls Baba Buhari, we beg you to do everything possible to secure this innocent girl.
Pls Your Excellency. cry

If the terrorist ask the FG to release all Bh in their custody in addition to giving them $1b and the govt agreed

Pdp and their supporters will still turn around to blame the govt whenever there's a terrorist attack.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release by oyatz(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2019
You can pass your message without derailing it's content as well as this thread.

The Nigerian media is NOT a Christian 'organization'. There are thousands of Muslim Journalists and Media executives in Nigeria.

The Social media knows no Religion and can be used to deseminate information about the kidnap.

May Allah protect her and touch the hearts of Boko Haramists to end the violence against our citizens and the unreasonable shedding of blood.

Mahsums:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.