Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046619 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omarzx: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
@chicyclass ... Please I sent you a pm for the idp materials. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Why is it so difficult to follow instructions? The poster clearly stated "send me a DM".

Please stop spamming the thread. It's making reading tiring and one can miss out on important messages.

Please send her a DM. She will respond eventually.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zeewirld: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Vancouver4:
People don't like following instructions. These posters above... She said send PM!!!!
That might be the major reason why a lot of persons fail ielts writing, and listening.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zeewirld: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Omarzx:
@chicyclass ... Please I sent you a pm for the idp materials. Thanks
.Can you read at all or any issue with comprehension?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jazzy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
I Pmed you, I didn't get any email. Can you resend please.
Thanks.

chicyclass:
My dear. Thanks @trendy09. Jumping in stark naked.

Guys! Please stop spamming the thread with emails nau! angry. I specifically asked you all to send PM lipsrsealed. I have sent to those who sent PM mbok!.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
sokem:
Please help me with the appropriate NOC for this JD

Advancement Services Officer
1 Report to the Head of Division
2. Work with the Division Head in implementing the overall strategic goals of the organization.
3. Coordinate the division's annual programs
4. Coordinate the division's management meetings.
5. Take minutes of meetings and distribute minutes to members.

I am Pre-ITA and I am thinking of making this my primary NOC. I have one year work experience in this and 8 years in other job roles. I didn't include this job role in my profile because I wasn't planning to claim point for it before. Do you think it's OK to include it now?

Thank you.

NOC 1241. Sure. As long as it is/was a paid, full-time position, you can include it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Please @Topsmamen and others, does the JD below fall under NOC 1252 health information officer
1. Supervise the distribution of drugs to various primary health centres in the state
2. Present data for the various local government areas in the state and present statistics of predominant diseases in these areas
3. Use modified medical software to interpret health data
4. Input, organise and analyse data for all the drugs acquired from donors and how they are being distributed across the state.

NOC 1252 fits well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MadeInTokyo: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Zeewirld:
That might be the major reason why a lot of persons fail ielts writing, and listening.
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GBSS: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
magd:
Verification for UI is very fast, pay for verification through the portal you paid for transcript. Change the payment slip to receipt at cash office and finally submit with your mail from Wes at records. Your verification will be done.
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SharryB: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Thanks very much! This makes me feel a lot better!
COPR:

Thanks a lot, this makes me feel a lot better!
As long as you were paid and can show evidence for it, you can count it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SharryB: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2019
I received it.
God bless you!
chicyclass:
My dear. Thanks @trendy09. Jumping in stark naked.

Guys! Please stop spamming the thread with emails nau! angry. I specifically asked you all to send PM lipsrsealed. I have sent to those who sent PM mbok!.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by swaga007: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Please how can I download IMM 5669, for schedule A. I find it difficult to open the form with my adobe Reader.

Kindly assist me my good people!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 1:28am On Jun 07, 2019
swaga007:
Please how can I download IMM 5669, for schedule A. I find it difficult to open the form with my adobe Reader.

Kindly assist me my good people!

You will need a certain version of Acrobat to be able to open the form. Acrobat 8 or higher
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by osbenbroose: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2019
I will like the IDP Materials in my e mail too abeg... osbenic@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BellaFleur(f): 1:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Please any ex Okada( igbinedion uni) student here... Who has collected transcript?? I need help oo with contacts...thanks in Advance...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 2:15am On Jun 07, 2019
@chicyclass.
Congrats on ur test result.
Might try with MOD sha
I pm you.please share d materials wt me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning everyone. Pls I'm new on Nairaland. Had to join because a friend recommended this thread. Right now, I need the contact of someone in Uniben Exams & Records who can help fast-track the sending of transcipts. I appreciate all that has been helping others here. Thanks in advance.

Pls, fellow ex-Unibenites, from Ekosodin, to EDPA to Osasogie to Halls 1-5, I dey beg una o. Na inside rain for Ring Road I dey so o..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Boslo:
How to use Hellofax to send degree certificate to WES

1. Go to https://www.hellofax.com/
2. Create an account
3. Log in to your account
4. Click the Add File button
5. Browse to the folder where you have your degree certificate
6. Select your degree certificate
7. Click Open
8. Type the WES fax number (4169729004) in the "Enter a fax" textbox
9. Click the Send button

Point to Note: You can write or type your WES reference number on a small piece of paper and attach to the top of your degree certificate.

Pls can this method described above be used for IQAS?

You can also add your details on the cover page.
When you click the cover page, you will see 'to and from', write 'to World Education services' from 'wes ref number 0963842

Then on the body, you can write 'please find attached the final degree certificate of obiaraije nweuna osogaemeugbua' and maybe write the wes number again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaAaron: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Just to help my fellow Canada family.
I and hubby did our NECO PROCESSING yesterday and below is the details

NECO PROCESSING DETAILS:

1) Go to www.remita.net generate a remita code using your exact name on your NECO certificate. NOTE: when you click on the remita link you would see a search button type in NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL it will take you the next page where you will be asked for
purpose select *confirmation * then it will generate the amount which is N5,000 complete the form and make payment. An email would be sent to you print out the remita receipt.
*You can do this number 1 before going to NECO OFFICE to save yourself stress*

2) when going to NECO's office go with 20,500(courier fee),1,500(scratch card), 3 photocopies of your NECO certificate, 1 print out of remita payment receipt.
3) NECO's office is at No,20 Coker street ilupeju Lagos it's on the left side of the road if you are driving because the road is one way. When you get there you would be asked to go to room 6 and ask of Mr. Omoyeni but before going to meet him take the remita payment receipt print out upstairs to change it to NECO receipt. Then you can now go to room 6, you would be given a form to fill where you would input your WES reference number and WES address. After filling you would be asked to make photocopy then you would go back to meet Mr. Omoyeni to submit that's all.
**** Due to the NECO examination that starts today your transcript would be sent to WES in 4weeks max because it's just one person that would be processing it but a tracking number would be sent to your email so ensure you fill in your details in the register with Mr. Omoyeni***
Thank you.

15 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Matrix414: 5:15am On Jun 07, 2019
chicyclass:
My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

First attempt. 05/Jan/2019..BC
LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

Second attempt 09/Feb/2019.. BC.

I practised soteey, I almost finished all the listening test on YouTube.

Hia!! It came out. embarassed
LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5
Remark unchanged... I na-anukwa!!

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

Third attempt.. 27/APRIL/2019..BC

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8
I am still awaiting the remark ni! lipsrsealed

So Sad.
Infact, I felt worthless.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.
Dusted myself the 3rd time, and quickly registered for another IELTS.

Fourth attempt.. 23rd May 2019

This time I registered with MOD.
A friend chatted me up one day that he had a writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must drop all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
On the test day, I must say this was
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i
hadn't checked my result ooo.

At 12:20pm, Mbanu! Why am I doing this to myself ni!
Brethren!
I checked.. Lo and behold!

LRWS... 9,,8.5,,7,,7 grin

My people, I can't describe the joy. The purge stopped, the fever vanished.
Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

Venorite and Yemblaze, God will do it for you guys too. kiss
For all those who are still in the struggle, never give up.

If you need that material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Chukwu daalu!! To God be the glory.

Please I'm taking the test on 29th of this month, please help me with the material, email is alexshepherd414@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayaade1: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello house,

I’m a silent reader and I am a bit worried with the rate at which PNP invitations are being issued. Over 1400 has been issued in the last 1 week.
What’s the hope of the scores going below 470 at this rate ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayaade1: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you.

He hasnt requested before now. Do you have someone that can assist fast track please?

magd:
www.academic.ui.edu.ng. If he has requested for his transcript before the process will be faster, if otherwise, then it will take time. The earlier he starts the better and he should make sure he get someone to fast track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Whiteshirtsonly: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Whiteshirtsonly: 5:54am On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 1witGod(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2019
chicyclass:

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

First attempt. 05/Jan/2019..BC
LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

Second attempt 09/Feb/2019.. BC.

I practised soteey, I almost finished all the listening test on YouTube.

Hia!! It came out. embarassed
LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5
Remark unchanged... I na-anukwa!!

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

Third attempt.. 27/APRIL/2019..BC

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8
I am still awaiting the remark ni! lipsrsealed

So Sad.
Infact, I felt worthless.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.
Dusted myself the 3rd time, and quickly registered for another IELTS.

Fourth attempt.. 23rd May 2019

This time I registered with MOD.
A friend chatted me up one day that he had a writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must drop all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
On the test day, I must say this was
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i
hadn't checked my result ooo.

At 12:20pm, Mbanu! Why am I doing this to myself ni!
Brethren!
I checked.. Lo and behold!

LRWS... 9,,8.5,,7,,7 grin

My people, I can't describe the joy. The purge stopped, the fever vanished.
Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

Venorite and Yemblaze, God will do it for you guys too. kiss
For all those who are still in the struggle, never give up.

If you need that material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Congratulations on your eventual success. I've actually written just once and wouldn't want to try more than once again before beating the benchmark. Can you kindly help me with some of the materials you used via talk2smc1@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

NOC 1252 fits well.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by swaga007: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2019
psalmizt:

You will need a certain version of Acrobat to be able to open the form. Acrobat 8 or higher

Thanks alot bro....is it advisable to fill the form with hand written black pen, or am I to fill it online and signed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoluabiade: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Congratulations. It'd be appreciated if you can edit your post. This favour has been abused.

chicyclass:

Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Some have come here with situations just like yours but did not report back whether they got PPRs or not.

Note that no two applications are the same. There are other indices aside the visa issue which the VO would use to decide your case, NOC, reference letter, POF which would be different from someone who had a similar visa case as you.

Apply following the guide on page 1 and hope that the VO would be kind enough to give you a second chance and clean slate.
dalobaba:

Thank you so much for this. Have you heard someine in the same situation as me scale through this before? Can I PM you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Check here https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-upgrade-your-wes-credential-evaluation-report/

sempe123:
Good day all,Please while registering for WES,I indicated that only my MSc be verified and I have already made payment for that.The new development is that I want to also verify my Bsc under the same accout.Please,is this possible?and if so how do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Page 1 has all the answers

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/246#77138681

On positive evaluation of BCS IT, check here https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/352#77653705
Talksub:
Hi what short diploma or certificate can I do to increase my points ? I have a degree in engineering and I have 10years oil and gas experience.

I heard of this BcS IT certificate courses ,but I am not sure if Wes can verify it .

Please does anybody no any short course or professional certification or diploma I can do .

Right now my score is 430 need to increase my points . I only have a bachelors degree .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ugomaxx: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Boss, actually, d more appropriate option would be "Applied Science" which is what engineering is.
Topsmamen:

Sure, click on Other. I see you're yet to evaluate your academic degree and get your ECA. Visit page 1 to find out more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.