Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046708 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Having the money in your account for six months before ITA/AOR or whatever is not required. However, a lot of people that don't have the funds in an account for six months choose to explain how they got the funds. This is where you may choose to use a letter of explanation (to show that the funds have been yours for a while, you just chose to liquidate from Bitcoin into cash or Tbills or something). Others use a gift deed since they receive it from a 3rd party.

Basically, IRCC wants to be sure that the funds are yours, and they are easily accessible, and they are not encumbered. You can buy Tbills from your bank. You may also choose to use an LOE to explain the sale, but the choice remains yours. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Hopefully others can weigh in on the sale of Bitcoin part.

Kdamnhot:

but i wont have the required six months balance, will it be ok? has anyone had this experience before?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
WisemasterBizWd:
Hello e-fam. Pls my waec verification process is now 5weeks and WES haven't receive my documents. Pls is this a normal thing because am really worried. Help a frd.

Mine is since 5th Apr, the reason I was given was that it's pre 1996 so is not online but in their store. The people that did same time with me has theirs already sent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Depends on your family size. If you're applying as a single individual, your family size is 1.

Check here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

SonsOfLiverpool:
How much do they require? if I may ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Suspectzero(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow, that is determination. Bravo. I hope you get there soon.

chicyclass:
Nice one nwoke oma!

@Denerystormborn this is the best consolation you can get.

Adding to it, I knew about express entry way back. Guess what I had to do M.Sc for 3 years, with all anxiety that it will soon close.
But today, I am waiting for ITA @462

Focus on what you are doing now and do it.
For all those in his shoes.
All I can say is Focus PEEPS!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations @demshy...

I don't think there is usually an ITA whatsapp group, I think it is AOR that has a group. I am not 100% sure anyways.

Please O, elders, ancestors, guru's, Mi Lord's and Mi Lady's, If I DM you for guidance on this ITA matter, kindly respond ooo, unless... I will come to your house. grin grin grin please help a Family. Lol

@Ifeoma77, @topsmamen @ladymarshall @joo2018 @iaatmguy @etrange @Adunee @ GozyNA @ DonTee07... Etc

demshy:
ITA received yesterday!!! Please is there a whatsapp group for June 12th ITA

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by realone2012: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jennypharb1:

If you use bank B, you may have to show bank statement showing salary deposits in bank A and account balance, then highlight transfer to Bank B for the mutual funds account and also show your mutual funds statement/certificate from bank B. If you use bank A you'll show salary statement showing salary deposits and balance as source of funds and if mutual funds account is different you'll still show mutual funds statement/certificate. Nobody will penalise you for investing in mutual funds as long as it's readily accessible to you. In other words you can use either bank A or B as long as there is no mago mago transaction, you'll be alright.

Alright. Thank you!
This was helpful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Orange1234: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fam, anyone wants to swop medical test dates with me?

Orange1234:
Hello Fam, Congratulations to ITA choppers. May God aid us in this journey. I have a medical appointment for June 24the with Q life but I want an earlier date on or before 18th June but they say they are fully booked. Please does anyone have an earlier medical appountment date that would want to swop with me? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kdamnhot:

did you buy the t bills after ita? does the six months thing affect t bills? how do i go about buying t bills? thanks.

Check this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoluabiade: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amen. Most definitely. Many thanks.

chicyclass:
Congratulations.
IELTS will fall in place too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hahaha grin grin
Na the joy my sister.

May your process be smooth and speedy.
majamisile:

Thanks a lot sis. You really cause frenzy for the thread with your IELTS success announcement grin grin. Congrats on that once again. Looking forward to hearing your ITA announcement in the coming draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin
The thing eeh grin
But No ITA story mehn. kiss
Na for PPR, we will sow asoebi and throw party for one week with our POF money cheesy
Topsmamen:

As in, it was explosive! With folks sending their shout outs with their email addresses. grin. For ITA, it's like we will send items for her autograph. For PPR, we will gather for selfies and famzing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Infact, I am here to ask the same question.
What I've been hearing is really outrageous.

Kindly help.
Konook:
Hi Guys, please how do I process my Uniport Transcript, heard it can be done online.

Please assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
It’s the Lords doing and it’s marvelous in my eyes.

Special thanks to Everyone who gave valuable advice, insight and dropped a word of hope during my long wait.
Timeline
EE Profile: February 26, 2018
ITA: July 11, 2018
AOR: August 15, 2018
MEP/BIL: September 18, 2018
Biometrics Completed: January 9, 2018
February 15, 2019 made it six months post AOR. I ran out of patience on the 5th March and raised a CSE.
ADR: March 12, 2019 Provide Payslip and Bank statement, Schedule A and Additional Family Forms
I raised another CSE on the 16th Of May, 2019
Interview Request Mail: May 23, 2019
Interview slated for10am on the 6th of June, 2019 at AVO.
So I had to fly into Accra last Thursday. Everything you could think off was flying through my mind,. But I remained still knowing God was in control. After a few unnecessary questions VO asked if I could travel between now and August when my medical expires. I responded of course. Visa granted and I was asked to come back by 2pm to collect my passport.
PPR & COPR: June 6, 2019
Visa Office: Accra
Family of 2

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks dear.
The dream is too big to give up.

Suspectzero:
Wow, that is determination. Bravo. I hope you get there soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by resa123: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dear House,

Please I need assistance with my NOC for my Job roles:

1) FUNDS TRANSFER OFFICER

Roles / Responsibilities:
• Interbank Funds Transfer
• Fixed deposit
• Issuance of Cheque Book
• Raising of Manager's cheques
• Status Enquiry
• Western union payment/money gram
• Form m capturing
• Foreign transfer
• Sale of PTA/BTA

2. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Roles/ Responsibilities
• Marketing of all the bank's products ranging from Retail products, commercial solution, and Point of Sales device).
• Ability to use the central processing system for Credit Appraisal and processing.
• Initiate and Champion products, and corporate products, E-business products
• Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum for disbursement of Overdraft facility, Term loan, Advance Payment Guarantee, Bills for collection, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Local Purchase Order.
• Processing of Form M, Form A, and NXP for Export trade.
• Managing existing customers and sourcing for new clients

I am considering Other financial officers NOC-1114 for the first and Financial Sales Representative -NOC 6235 for the second.
@Ifeoma and other Noc gurus please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oh dear!

We thank God.
It has ended in praise.
May Canada favour you and your family.

*What was the reason for the interview? If don't mind sharing.

melochic:

Special thanks to Everyone who gave valuable advice, insight and dropped a word of hope during my long wait.
Timeline
February 15, 2019 made it six months post AOR. I ran out of patience on the 5th March and raised a CSE.
ADR: March 12, 2019 Provide Payslip and Bank statement, Schedule A and Additional Family Forms
Interview slated for10am on the 6th of June, 2019 at

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's really the Lord's doing.
I celebrate with you.

I'm just happy to be here.

melochic:

Timeline
So I had to fly into Accra last Thursday. Everything you could think off was flying through my mind,. But I remained still knowing God was in control. After a few unnecessary questions VO asked if I could travel between now and August when my medical expires. I responded of course. Visa granted and I was asked to come back by 2pm to collect my passport.
Family of 2

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Venue: High Commission of Canada, Accra
Date: June, 6th 2019
Time: 10:00 GMT

The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada.
Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview:

 Historical identification such as school documents, birth certificates, previous passports etc. (Please bring originals of documents to interview if not already submitted)

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Call to bar certificate and Seal

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Proof of payment of Bar Practice Fees

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Proof of payment of branch dues

Provide bank statements showing pay deposits

Schedule A: Submit a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations dear
It has ended in praise...

melochic:

Timeline
Family of 2

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NeneSisi: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

melochic:

Timeline
Family of 2

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mcstan18(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Topsmamen:
How's it going bro? Praying along and waiting for some good news from you. Cheers.

I'm doing real good brother. Our prayers are actually rising to the heavens and answers will soon be received. Any plans for landing yet?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
demshy:
ITA received yesterday!!! Please is there a whatsapp group for June 12th ITA

Sweetie I don’t think there’s a whatsapp group for ITA, you can join AOR groups after you submit your application... cheers grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chineke!
They are doubting your status as a lawyer! Hianu!
melochic:
Venue: High Commission of Canada, Accra
Date: June, 6th 2019
Time: 10:00 GMT

The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada.
Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview:

 Historical identification such as school documents, birth certificates, previous passports etc. (Please bring originals of documents to interview if not already submitted)

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Call to bar certificate and Seal

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Proof of payment of Bar Practice Fees

 Client Information: Please bring to Interview Proof of payment of branch dues

Provide bank statements showing pay deposits

Schedule A: Submit a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by demshy: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
TemiGee:

I don't think there is usually an ITA whatsapp group, I think it is AOR that has a group. I am not 100% sure anyways.

Please O, elders, ancestors, guru's, Mi Lord's and Mi Lady's, If I DM you for guidance on this ITA matter, kindly respond ooo, unless... I will come to your house. grin grin grin please help a Family. Lol

@Ifeoma77, @topsmamen @ladymarshall @joo2018 @iaatmguy @etrange @Adunee @ GozyNA @ DonTee07... Etc

Ok @TemiGee, did you also just receive. Please lets connect and finish this application o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by phummy164: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations to those that got ITA......Really happy for you guys grin grin grin........wish to be in your shoes right now shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by smartkester(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please some one should help me with the link to register my express entry account. Please i need help on that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
mcstan18:

Good to know that I didn't miss this. Congratulations brother.

Thanks so much boss. I appreciate.

NB: been a while, where have you been?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by phummy164: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
One of you should take me along biko ���

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Orange1234: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks a lot. I'm just seeing this.

Topsmamen:

You should see the Documents Upload page after you fill all the post-ITA forms and proceed to the next section. If you still can’t see the Upload section, try another internet browser.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
chicyclass:
grin grin
The thing eeh grin
But No ITA story mehn. kiss
Na for PPR, we will sow asoebi and throw party for one week with our POF money cheesy

Hahahahahah. The party got me grin grin grin. Me I will sha come and pick sprayed pof. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
TemiGee:

Congratulations .... May you find it easier than those before you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by resa123: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=resa123 post=79296205]Dear House,

Please I need assistance with my NOC for my Job roles:

1) FUNDS TRANSFER OFFICER

Roles / Responsibilities:
• Interbank Funds Transfer
• Fixed deposit
• Issuance of Cheque Book
• Raising of Manager's cheques
• Status Enquiry
• Western union payment/money gram
• Form m capturing
• Foreign transfer
• Sale of PTA/BTA

2. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Roles/ Responsibilities
• Marketing of all the bank's products ranging from Retail products, commercial solution, and Point of Sales device).
• Ability to use the central processing system for Credit Appraisal and processing.
• Initiate and Champion products, and corporate products, E-business products
• Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum for disbursement of Overdraft facility, Term loan, Advance Payment Guarantee, Bills for collection, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Local Purchase Order.
• Processing of Form M, Form A, and NXP for Export trade.
• Managing existing customers and sourcing for new clients

I am considering Other financial officers NOC-1114 for the first and Financial Sales Representative -NOC 6235 for the second.
@Ifeoma and other Noc gurus please help.
Please help a sister out

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.