Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046618 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slushy: 2:56pm On May 16, 2019
Hello house. Please I am yet to get my certificate from my university but I have my statement of result. Will ICAS accept it for the evaluation? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:00pm On May 16, 2019
The main man, bestest brother in the world, @topsmamen.

Congrats, may you flourish in your new home.

@dumprep, this celebration is for you too.

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement.[/s] grin

PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ojsamuel(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
Single Applicant

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 3:05pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks, I had to move funds into my current account and yippee GTBANK debited 623000 lọ gan
iaatmguy:
are you is not a case of no more insufficient fund?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:07pm On May 16, 2019
Rejection/cancellation is pre-MEP/BIL and there's no ban.

Refusal is post-MEP/BIL and can include ban for misrepresentation.

Which is applicable here?

amoskitto:

Quick question for EE gurus on the house please.
Let's assume we create an EE profile with my spouse as the primary applicant, get ITA, apply and then application gets rejected. Can we create another profile with me as the primary applicant immediately? Does the 11-month ban apply if I'll now be the primary applicant?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:08pm On May 16, 2019
Happens. Nothing significant.

Ameeria:

Pre-ITA. I submitted my EE profile on Monday night.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 3:10pm On May 16, 2019
This is definitely 1123

@beeodun

beeodun:

Have you checked out NOC 1123 sis?
@ans123-yeah?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:11pm On May 16, 2019
"Paid" and "volunteer" together are really not compatible for this process.

Graduate intern is good. The key is your NOC.

Mstomie:
Yes, it was actually a paid volunteer position for about 6 months. I want to claim experience for it since I was paid but I feel like graduate intern might be the best way to word the job title (I also think I was given an internship certificate would need to go search for it).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mstomie: 3:15pm On May 16, 2019
Please I'm trying to figure out what my NOC is before I go ahead and request for a reference letter in case I need to change some things.

Role: Communications and Relationship Officer

Duties

• Promote the company brand through media outreach initiatives.
• Maintain and update company’s website with contents.
• Deliver social media monitoring and effectiveness reports for senior management.
• Develop and execute social media calendar and SEO strategies.
• Assist in planning and coordination of corporate events in collaboration with fundraising team.
• Responsible for generating communication materials like press releases, media alerts and facts sheets.
• Coordinate social media utilization and content management.
• Manage the relationship with organisations Key donors and Sponsors.
• Send monthly newsletters to keep donors informed.

The job was with an NGO

This was the job description, I asked on here and I was advised that it's most likely NOC 1123.

What do you think ?

joo2018:
"Paid" and "volunteer" together are really not compatible for this process.

Graduate intern is good. The key is your NOC.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 3:17pm On May 16, 2019
teepee4Him:
PPR STORY

Thanks to all, for all the information and insight, shared on this platform. May it all end in praise.
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2019
Congratulations Topsmamen....i screamed when i saw the announcement. By the way, where's your home country? grin

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
Single Applicant

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amoskitto: 3:19pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks for responding.
The concern here is the NOC code selected, in relation to the reference letter. The employer made some changes to the job description in the reference letter; so I'm not very sure it fits perfectly with the chosen NOC code. The changes are minor, but I still have slight concerns. So can a mismatch between NOC code and reference letter result in a rejection/cancellation or a refusal? and if it's a refusal, can this be resolved if the spouse reapplies as the primary applicant?

joo2018:
Rejection/cancellation is pre-MEP/BIL and there's no ban.

Refusal is post-MEP/BIL and can include ban for misrepresentation.

Which is applicable here?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beeodun: 3:22pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

TIMELINE
Single Applicant

The very last sentence of this wonderful totori story got me like ROTFL!!! Congrats again BossT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 3:23pm On May 16, 2019
nice one thanks.

Pharmola:
I use Free Call free to call anyone!
You should try it too! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsphone.messenger.im&referrer=5124165_0

In case we have people who want to call IRCC, I used this app, and it gave me about 60mins of call after installing on android.

For the benefit of those who missed this the last time.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 3:27pm On May 16, 2019
Zara01:
Meaning if you apply now, your score will be 451, December is still 7 months away, you can start your WES accreditation and etc.

All the best.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 3:31pm On May 16, 2019
akinlad:
It's PPR!!!!
Praise God!!

Once again please don't be discouraged, God is forever faithful, He makes ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN ITS TIME!!

Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:37pm On May 16, 2019
Mismatch between NOC and reference letter generally results in a refusal (without ban). This does not make the PA inadmissible so either the PA or the spouse can re-apply immediately.

amoskitto:
Thanks for responding.
The concern here is the NOC code selected, in relation to the reference letter. The employer made some changes to the job description in the reference letter; so I'm not very sure it fits perfectly with the chosen NOC code. The changes are minor, but I still have slight concerns. So can a mismatch between NOC code and reference letter result in a rejection/cancellation or a refusal? and if it's a refusal, can this be resolved if the spouse reapplies as the primary applicant?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opella(f): 3:39pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

TIMELINE
Single Applicant

Congratulations dear. May Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2019
this could be useful.

Edmontonlad:
No. Download and register with your Nigerian number
and you automatically get about 1000 credit.

See the picture I attached to see how you can get more credit(watch the video add and play the spinning game to earn more credit.)

To make a call, you need to choose the country you are calling. I guess WES CANADA. See the second attachment. Good luck

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 3:43pm On May 16, 2019
Wawu!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS @Topsmamen. Im sooo happy.
Hephgirl:
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANNOUCE THAT
@TOPSMAMEN
P
P
R
IS HERE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by YETI28: 3:46pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=moneybag4411 post=78434662]

Statement of Result can serve. But i'll advice you make efforts to secure your certificate. Not just cuz of Cannyland, but for fututre purposes. If you're far now, how far would you be when you eventually secure PPR.[/quote

Thnks, yes I will get the certificate as quick
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:46pm On May 16, 2019
I concur with 1123

Mstomie:
Please I'm trying to figure out what my NOC is before I go ahead and request for a reference letter in case I need to change some things.

Role: Communications and Relationship Officer

This was the job description, I asked on here and I was advised that it's most likely NOC 1123.

What do you think ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 3:48pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

Congrats, go and prosper in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
i just came accross this thread yesterday and honestly Canada has been my dream country buh the issue i have is that i'm only an SSCE older for now pls can someone who know much about EE clearify me if i can apply or is it's just Degree, Masters, PHD, HND or ND holders that can apply.

Congratulations to the successfull applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
Well, another way is to register for TEF canada. If you are a beginner...you need to learn d lang b4 u can write the exam.
sempe123:

I just did that and the score was 436.How about that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrMrsCK: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
akinlad:
It's PPR!!!!
Praise God!!
ECA: Sept 2018 (2 or more certificates using a BSc and ACCA's advanced diploma in accounting and business)
IELTS: LSRW: 8.5, 7.5, 9, 7 - Oct 2018 ( the fourth attempt)
CRS: 443
ITA: Dec 2019
AOR: JAN 9th
BIL: Feb 18th
MEP: March 14th ( had to do extra tests)
IP1: Feb 21st
IP2: May 10th
PPR: May 14th

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amoskitto: 3:50pm On May 16, 2019
Many thanks

joo2018:
Mismatch between NOC and reference letter generally results in a refusal (without ban). This does not make the PA inadmissible so either the PA or the spouse can re-apply immediately.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hanna007: 3:53pm On May 16, 2019
Good evening all,
Please who have an idea on getting a job offer from a designated employer under AIPP. I'm considering going through AIPP (Nova Scotia) for two reasons;
1. Insufficient funds for family of 4
2. CRS score is 416 �

while the IELTS and POF for AIPP is low and affordable for family of 4. Also, it has been extended for 2 years. please if you have gone through this process or have a group link that can help, please help a sister. This canny journey 'll not pass me by oo

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
I think he said he's 35yrs ooo. Not 33
Zara01:
I calculated your score based on the information you provided and it's 447, using 33 as your age at the time of applying and 8777 for LSRW.

You can increase your score by doing VERY well in your IELTS, you have to max it out.
L 8
S 7.5
R 8
W 7.5

With this IELTS result you will get a 456.

If you apply by next year when you'd be 34, your score will be 451 so you're still good to go.

All the best!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by YETI28: 3:56pm On May 16, 2019
slushy:
Hello house. Please I am yet to get my certificate from my university but I have my statement of result. Will ICAS accept it for the evaluation? Thanks

Helo slushy can u email me at boyety28@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ameeria: 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
joo2018:
Happens. Nothing significant.

Thank you! I'm a lot relieved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Felzy309: 4:01pm On May 16, 2019
Hello seniors

Pls i neeed your help!

My school just comfirmed to me that my transcripts is not ready because i finished last year

They suggested that they will print my online result and do an attestation and send to WES

Pls will this type of result be accepted by WES

Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.