Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1045846 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Onebase79(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2019
Hello everyone, please i need a contact in yabatech that can help with transcript processing. Please and thank you kiss

I need someone who can assist with waec transcript too. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 12:37am On May 17, 2019
Thank you so much. I appreciate you

Jennypharb1:

Yes, I think that is sufficient proof. You can also add your bank statement and highlight salary deposits for a couple of months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrPein: 12:58am On May 17, 2019
bekayy:
Hello House,

I can not get a letter from my organization because i haven't stayed up to a year. I also do not want to meet my supervisor.

What docx can i have for evidence. Is employment letter, confirmation letter, pay slips and ID enough and the policy signed by the MD saying that staff under a year can't get the letter.

Thank you.

Hi

From my research i think any work experience you intend to claim points with should be upto a year or over a year. Submitting the signed policy as evidence would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Please others should verify this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 1:15am On May 17, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

Congrats @Topsmamen. May you be watered much better than you have watered. You are greatly appreciated. Go and prosper in Cannyland.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:42am On May 17, 2019
Do you have another experience you are adding this to? Remember you should have worked at least a year in ONE of your experiences.

Anyway, IRCC wants to see a list of your job description. That part is very important if you are claiming points for this experience. Otherwise you have to explain in LOE why you don't have your documents in the correct format.
Please follow the instructions on this page. It is very important that you do. Good luck!

bekayy:
Hello House,

I can not get a letter from my organization because i haven't stayed up to a year. I also do not want to meet my supervisor.

What docx can i have for evidence. Is employment letter, confirmation letter, pay slips and ID enough and the policy signed by the MD saying that staff under a year can't get the letter.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 2:00am On May 17, 2019
I met both FSW and CEC.

canadaman18:

Are you applying under Canadian Experience class or FSW?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 2:03am On May 17, 2019
Unless your NOC has high school certificate as its minimum employment requirement, I don't think you can use it.

passionate2019:

It was a kind of trainee role - Assistance Construction technologist And I was studying Building technology

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:26am On May 17, 2019
I am overjoyed for you. Congratulations!!!

You are really selfless and I love it. Your sister is really lucky.

I wanted to give you the revenge mark I promised but I fear the backlash, see the love for you grin grin grin

Your script is amazing and funny. What am I marking? Without looking at the marking scheme, you score 10/10 grin grin grin

Thank you for selfless service to this thread. We award you a special badge of honour.

May you fulfil all your dreams in Canada and may your kind deeds be rewarded far beyond your expectation.

Congrats again

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

50 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:22am On May 17, 2019
Phew! I was waiting for this. grin
Well done Lady M, well done.

ladymarshall:
I am overjoyed for you. Congratulations!!!

You are really selfless and I love it. Your sister is really lucky.

I wanted to give you the revenge mark I promised but I fear the backlash, see the love for you grin grin grin

Your script is amazing and funny. What am I marking? Without looking at the marking scheme, you score 10/10 grin grin grin

Thank you for selfless service to this thread. We award you a special badge of honour.

May you fulfil all your dreams in Canada and may your kind deeds be rewarded far beyond your expectation.

Congrats again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danianne: 4:40am On May 17, 2019
Was on the look out for his score grin grin
He deserves the badge. Congrats @topsmamen. May canny land favour you

ladymarshall:
I am overjoyed for you

Congrats again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Msadesina: 5:09am On May 17, 2019
Please who has evaluated ABU certificate before on the group. I have an urgent clarification please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WhizzyG: 5:41am On May 17, 2019
WARNING ⚠ A Very long post ahead, I promised to be very detailed when I submit my script cos other people might learn from it. ⚠

Despite my unfaithfulness, my God is ever faithful!!!. I still can’t believe if this is real �� my goodness!!!

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
Profile submitted 17th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
Biometrics completed 25th March
ADR 11th May (Education Certificates)
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Journey started August last year, my ex and I broke up 2 months before and I remember seeing one Canadian agent’s cArd in his wallet. I sha snapped it and never bothered about it. He wanted to go to Estonia as he was into IT and hoped to get shengien visa. I did my research on Nairaland too and sent him the link, we both read. My dumb ass really wanted to go with him as per the “LOML” when I knew fully well Estonia was never in my bucket list � after the breakup I realized I wanted Canada or Australia instead of the Estonia I was researching on. I carried myself to Nairaland and read the express entry thread for both countries and concluded Canada was easier and left Australia. I called the agency guys and went to their office, I paid 10k and captioned it “Mumu Money” they asked why I did that I said I’m scared if it would worth it. Long and short, all what they told me was what I already knew with the exception of the fact that if I had National Diploma it would earn me extra points (I didn’t know this before that day). I figured it wasn’t a waste afterall as I had gained some confidence in what I already knew And Nairaland wasn’t selling crap to me.

My cousin in the US suggest I come to there as that’s where the money is and leave Canada. I was stucked in a limbo as to whether to chose US and go on a student visa or go for Canada as PR. Canada far outweighed US as this Trump ish was becoming a pain in the ass.

Sometimes in September 2018 or there about another bobo waka come that wan said it was Australia he was going to that he preferred it cos of distance and he won’t have to look back to naija again. Omo na so I borrow myself brain sharp sharp I told him I’m not doing oh before another boy comman ruin my career for me �

WES account created on 27 July 2018, paid August 1 and this was before the WAEC saga but somehow they managed to drag me back to be among those that must verify WAEC. ECA was the longest wait time! Took over 5 months to get it all sorted. My friend in ilorin helping me had exams to write so he couldn’t give it his 100% time, I can’t blame him. asked him to tip the guys in school. Total cost for ECA was N140,285 started 1 August 2018 ready 14 January 2019. I used nipost to send my certificate and AAT Transcript(sent separately it was 4k, the lady use scope to corner my change), my Bsc was delivered but my AAT wasn’t I found out after 2 months wait and sent again with UPS, paid N14,500. Waec cost 10k and paid 9k for courier through UPS. I got the UPS woman’s number begged her to let me include my ATS transcript(which was ready in less than 3 days) alongside my WAEC transcript. She no gree, I tipped her 2k and she was extra nice. I had two or more certificates (BSC and AAT)

IELTS
So I wrote twice both were MOD
First one was for AUG 18 LRWS - 8, 8, 7.5, 6.5 �
Second was Oct 27 LRWS - 8, 8, 7.5, 7 �
My first IELTS experience, I prepared for a month and used mostly Jay’s video from E2 language , I didn’t like Liz then Cos I thought she smiled too much � and I couldn’t concentrate but laugh at her smiling face �

After them nack my 6.5 I paid 46k for remark but “Result remained unchanged” ewww my chest ahh. I wanted to register for another one in that same September but it was too short and I didn’t want to take chances. I registered for October 27 immediately before I left their office. My lazy a$$ didn’t read until 20th of October, reality hit me that I can’t fail this time o. I was to resume a new job, I begged for a month grace and my one month was spent enjoying life and restructuring my new house. I started reading and I visited the ielts thread and saw most people recommended Liz paid video! I mentioned codedplace taya to send me link he say send mail. That was how I left him and resulted to LIZ videos on YouTube, I subscribed for IELTS advantage by Chris Pell. It’s a 5 days course but I took it in 2 days as my exam was already in 3 days time. I went back to the ielts thread the night before my exam and check codedplace profile, his old posts found out he had previously dropped the link. Naso I open am, saw 3 videos of 1 hr plus each. Grim!! My goodness! It’s past 10pm already and I need to sleep. I downloaded the 3 videos and turned off my internet to avoid visiting WhatsApp and Twitter every minute. I was stucked with Liz smiling face for another 3 hours , Took my earpiece and watched the videos till 1am and I slept. I must say, those videos really helped me. I took less water as I went into the exam hall for my paper. The fact that I had to pee in my first attempt and spent 15 minutes been restless before I was allowed to go out was part of what accounted for my poor performance the first time, so I didn’t let it happen again.(lesson, reduce water intake before going to the hall) Result turned out as expected. Glory be to God.

PCC inspector moshood was 4k. I think this was the easiest of all.

Medicals was IOM on 30th January paid 41,400. I had earlier called Qlife to book appointment but they told me the earliest available period was April kilode! Na medicals I wan do, I no kill person. I used google and landed on IOM website. I called to book an appointment then I was asked to send my email. I was booked for the following Wednesday (30th Jan)

POF I uploaded 6 months statement of account with savings.

Work experience
Letter in CIC format, 3 months pay slip and 4 months account statement. I didn’t highlight my salary. I had no idea that was a thing as at then.

Called twice to enquire about VO and if eligibility has started. The last call was 9th of May and was told Eligibility has not been completed. I asked if it was started she responded again “Eligibility has not been completed” if it’s me that don’t understand English or it’s she, I ended the call and swore not to call back till 6 months is passed.

ADR May 11th was for copy of Education degrees. This is when I would say God stood for me. When. I got request letter I jumped out of joy that PPR was here alas it was ADR goosh! I wan slap person. I just said to myself seems this CIC people just want to see my finesse certificates again but unknown to me the fault was from me. I uploaded my passport and captioned it EDUCATION + ECA when I submitted my application. This I only found out when I was to upload the new one, I opened the old one with the intention of seeing what I did wrong to correct it this second grace period. Lo and behold I found my passport all pages inside!!! I uploaded Degrees, IELTS And use Ilovepdf to join my ECA with it. (Lesson here, always double check before uploading)

May 17 about 3am, I found myself awake. I said to myself lemme pray. I checked my work mail like 5 times already and didn’t check my personal mail. I went to IG and spent almost an hr. I wanted to sleep back, and I was feeling guilty that I didn’t even pray, I hope Social media would not be the end of me. I hoped to check my mail before saying a 2 minutes prayer and closing my eyes. ...It was there, the long awaited email has been waiting for me since 11.35pm on 16th May.

Right now I don’t have a passport Cos my dog ate it, and no! I wasn’t careless. The dog picked it from my opened bag on the floor in my room. (lesson here, be extra careful with your documents) and the new one isn’t ready yet but it should be out before 15 days I have to submit my passport for VISA.

On first of May, I made a declaration that my good news was coming this month. It finally came. It has ended in praise! Glory be to God! Thank you Jesus! Alhamdullah for everything!!!

PS I’ve been a very active nairaland user since 2011 but I had to create this dummy profile so that my village people will not trace me on my main account. God bless you all, God bless Seun Osewa for this wonderful platform. God bless God for been God.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by canadaman18: 5:44am On May 17, 2019
passionate2019:

I met both FSW and CEC.

If the work experience you are trying to add was in Canada while you held a study permit it does not count

With canadian education and work experience , you shouldn’t need those extra 5 months to get ITA

A canadian bachelors degree for example with 1 yr experience and maxed IELTS for someone under 30 is in the 470s range
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 6:02am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:
WARNING ⚠ A Very long post ahead, I promised to be very detailed when I submit my script cos other people might learn from it. ⚠

Despite my unfaithfulness, my God is ever faithful!!!. I still can’t believe if this is real �� my goodness!!!

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Congratulations brother! You forgot to add the part where you eventually killed the dog angry

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:08am On May 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply.

I have 2 other references above a year each but i need this last one to compete 3 yrs.

Stencil:
Do you have another experience you are adding this to? Remember you should have worked at least a year in ONE of your experiences.

Anyway, IRCC wants to see a list of your job description. That part is very important if you are claiming points for this experience. Otherwise you have to explain in LOE why you don't have your documents in the correct format.
Please follow the instructions on this page. It is very important that you do. Good luck!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:13am On May 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I have done some research. In the 3yrs, if you have different jobs, at least one must be a year.

I have 2 other references but i need this last one to complete 3.

Thank you.

quote author=MrPein post=78455648]

Hi

From my research i think any work experience you intend to claim points with should be upto a year or over a year. Submitting the signed policy as evidence would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Please others should verify this.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:14am On May 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I have done some research. In the 3yrs, if you have different jobs, at least one must be a year.

MrPein:

Hi

Please others should verify this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 6:21am On May 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Izz like the evil spirit that possessed OVO has been exorcised. grin
Big congratulations guys, it has ended in praise

I’ve not gotten ppr o lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 6:29am On May 17, 2019
I am having difficulty to come up with duty for my NOC so meet NOC3012.

I recently secure a job with the lagos state health board

Position ; Nursing Officer.(Routine immunization focal person)
Job description :
Providing Maternal&Child Care through antenatal, Safe and proper delivery, post natal care and Immunization.
Providing family planning councelling and providing different family planning method based on individual choice and eligibility criticia.
Providing nutrition, environmental and personal hygiene councelling to the community member

Can a guru help me check if this responsibility is okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 6:31am On May 17, 2019
Congratulations to you. That dog though, hmnn.

Please can you share the link to the video on writing with me? - newzone4luv@yahoo.com

Thanks

WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrPein: 6:32am On May 17, 2019
bekayy:

Ok. Didnt know you had another job to add to that.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrPein: 6:41am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Congratulations WhizzyG.

The PPR stories so far this year on this thread all have relatively short waiting periods from AOR to PPR mail. I pray this will be the case for all of us on here - preITA, postITA, postAOR and as the case may be. Amen.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fshady: 6:43am On May 17, 2019
You are not alone, mine is October 31. It is well.
Masekid:
Congrats to the PPR clinchers of Part 8...

Abeg! This wait is killing me slowly. Am I the only DEC AOR left to get PPR? The thing tire me o.

All those with AORs from last year, let’s gather here and a say a little prayer.

It shall end in praise. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by IseeJoy(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2019
Hello @ifeoma77 trying to PM you. Please kindly reach out if u can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 7:09am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:

PS I’ve been a very active nairaland user since 2011 but I had to create this dummy profile so that my village people will not trace me on my main account. God bless you all, God bless Seun Osewa for this wonderful platform. God bless God for been God.
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:09am On May 17, 2019
Thank you so much. I appreciate your wishes.

MrPein:

Ok. Didnt know you had another job to add to that.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 7:12am On May 17, 2019
Congrats. May you continue to prosper.

Lol. Ex-bobos and dog eating passport things. God pass them.

Thank God the education thing was missed at R10 and you didn't get a rejection.

I remember your moniker asking questions in what seems like a few months ago. Thank God it has ended in praise.

WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrMrsCK: 7:18am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omabb: 7:30am On May 17, 2019
Greetings everyone. Please has anyone seen or heard of a family of 6 who was given PR.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bellexa22: 7:38am On May 17, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hardycross: 7:49am On May 17, 2019
Beware of dogs.

Congratulations.

I hope all of you that started this journey with a spark from your ex are thankful enough to appreciate them, they were God sent.
WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

May 17 about 3am, I found myself awake. I said to myself lemme pray. I checked my work mail like 5 times already and didn’t check my personal mail. I went to IG and spent almost an hr. I wanted to sleep back, and I was feeling guilty that I didn’t even pray, I hope Social media would not be the end of me. I hoped to check my mail before saying a 2 minutes prayer and closing my eyes. ...It was there, the long awaited email has been waiting for me since 11.35pm on 16th May.

Right now I don’t have a passport Cos my dog ate it, and no! I wasn’t careless. The dog picked it from my opened bag on the floor in my room. (lesson here, be extra careful with your documents) and the new one isn’t ready yet but it should be out before 15 days I have to submit my passport for VISA.

On first of May, I made a declaration that my good news was coming this month. It finally came. It has ended in praise! Glory be to God! Thank you Jesus! Alhamdullah for everything!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 8:04am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Congrats. Don’t tell me you didn’t give that dog a WWE slam or DDT? Which kind village people dog be that?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.