Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047140 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
vllar:
Hey people, I took the ielts test yesterday but not sure I’d make 8band in the listening part. Is it advisable to quickly register for another before the result is released or do I wait. Please advice
It's best you wait and not waste money. I thought listening would be my worst result and it ended up being my best. Even if you get a score you don't like, you can request your papers are remarked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
kingsilly:

How is it 446, did the cic with two or more certificate and it’s around 450+ ??
I was wondering too. Two or more certificates (one must be a degree) with an 8,7,7,7 score in IELTS is 460+. Don't know where this person got this calculation from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by trendy09(f): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Praying for them all especially @Trendy09.

Very soon!
Brotherly...Thanks sooo much.Was so elated when i saw ur biometrics post.And i was also swearing for that may FST draw.It hasn't been easy waiting and hoping for CRS to come down.All d same,there's no bad timing in God's dictionary...Wishing u an uneventful and fast PPR. Regards.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Perra: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Silversurfer1:

I was wondering too. Two or more certificates (one must be a degree) with an 8,7,7,7 score in IELTS is 460+. Don't know where this person got this calculation from.

I think the diffrence lies in the work experience, ...you probably have 3 years, ..and I havw only 1 year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by aremso(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
About 227 CAD

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Perra:

Really low o, ... Thank u!
Please go to CIC's website and used the CRS calculator. You would get at least 468 when last I checked with your credentials and a high IELTS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chygoz3(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Silversurfer1:

Please go to CIC's website and used the CRS calculator. You would get at least 468 when last I checked with your credentials and a high IELTS score
If work experience isn't up to 3 years, it won't be up to 460.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Perra: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Silversurfer1:

Yes but with only 1year work experience? I think the people that scored 450+ with my credentials had 3years work experience ...?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Blesso222 post=80732636]Good morning house. Please I need help. Want to May payment for wes, I selected western union option, only to discover this morning that my bank don’t pay to corporate body only individual.

Please how do I go about this.

Pleassssseeeeer[/quote
Nigerians banks stopped supporting Western Union because Yahoo boys used it for their fraud. You can either use your debit card to pay or if you know someone abroad, they can pay for you and you reimburse them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
There's no standard list. That's why I advised that you go to Page 1. There are several PPR stories in Part 7 and Part 8 of this thread where the primary applicant was self employed. If you read their stories, you'll see the documents they sent. You can also check canadavisa forums.

hamddy:

Thank you for your response. I have a number of these documents as proofs. But can you please share with me a link that I can read from if you have at hand. Will appreciate this.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
MamaJoJo:

It says it right there T4 tax slips that’s equivalent of our own tax clearance. I read of someone on here who applied using self employment and they requested for tax clearance.

If not everyone can be claiming self employment... the tax clearance shows and legitimizes for work

Thanks for the reply sir, but in my case, I don't have a physical shop base on the nature of the job and again the reference letters none is coming from Nigeria, from Italy, USA and Co, but I do have enough bank deposits which I can use to proof. It is still reasonable than a person who opens a shop in Nigeria but does not have a tax record, the reason why I must claim this point is because that is the only job I have and willing to continue before pr enter, I just want to try and shoot my shot, and another thing is that me and those clients are still working till date. I see someone in quora who did same and claim he got pr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Flopretty: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Onebase79:
Hello everyone, please I need a reliable person in Laspotech (ikorodu campus) who can help with transcript processing. Thank youuuu

I learnt their Non-teaching staff (Responsible for processing transcript) are on strike since January 2019.

Or Have they called off the strike?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pomaj: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please what is REMARK and how do this REMARK goes?

Silversurfer1:

It's best you wait and not waste money. I thought listening would be my worst result and it ended up being my best. Even if you get a score you don't like, you can request your papers are remarked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Perra:

Thank you. I appreciate the reply.

And please do you know how Lawyers qualifications are evaluated. That's is can they claim 2 or more certificate?

Since they have NBA and the one issued them from school? ...my younger sister is a lawyer, ..im asking for her.

Law degrees are recognised as professional/masters degrees by CIC and you get the maximum points for this credential. It's best to use IQAS to assess her degree as they will state this on the report but CIC confirmed to me that even if you use WES which states a Law degree is a 4 years BA, they will still take it as a professional degree

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
trendy09:

Brotherly...Thanks sooo much.Was so elated when i saw ur biometrics post.And i was also swearing for that may FST draw.It hasn't been easy waiting and hoping for CRS to come down.All d same,there's no bad timing in God's dictionary...Wishing u an uneventful and fast PPR. Regards.

I am praying and hoping your ITA comes soon, the waiting game isn't easy even post-ITA. That May FST draw ehn. . .hmmmm. Let's just give thanks to God.

As we say here . . . It would end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
It is well. My application just crossed 12 months on the 26 July 2019.

I passed medicals on the 10 August 2018 and all has been silent on my application since then.

Two days ago, my application updated to "background check started" and I received a request to do another medicals.

The wait has been killing and no specific response from the web form. Nothing new on GCMS.

Has anyone experienced this or is this my village people at work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amobola: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello house. Can I include Nysc work experience of over 10 years ago in my work history in order to boost chances of pnp? The noc is in demand in one of the provinces. If I can, what documents or evidence wld I need to present.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sharonyeah: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi Wassynewest (Boss), please I need your help with my IELTS writing, what do I need to do?
It's very important and urgent, have exam in a few weeks time.
Kindly help your sister, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Perra:

I think the diffrence lies in the work experience, ...you probably have 3 years, ..and I havw only 1 year.

Oh that would make sense then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
pomaj:
Please what is REMARK and how do this REMARK goes?

If you think you should have gotten a higher score in the test, you can apply to British Counsel or IDP to remark your scripts. It costs N15k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations in advance.!

kkmny81:

I passed medicals on the 10 August 2018 and all has been silent on my application since then.

Two days ago, my application updated to "background check started" and I received a request to do another medicals.

The wait has been killing and no specific response from the web form. Nothing new on GCMS.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please Someone should help me here with this question.

Edmontonlad:
Hello guys.

Please i need urgent answer.

I have a friend. She is a nurse. She has RN and Midwifery certificate. Which evaluation body will she use? WES or IQAS? Can she get 2 or more certificates? If yes, with which Body please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shinningstar201: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Please Someone should help me here with this question.

Check page 1 of this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gbemlad: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dinma27:
Dear good people, i need your advice.

I am still in the process of preparing for BCS exam and thw result will be out by December before WES evaluates it. This means I'll be starting off proper next year. So i was just playing around Canada job website, i uploaded my cv and work experience and all and surprisingly i got the mail below

[b]Hello Zzzzzzzss

Arantech Solutions is built on a strong foundation of first-rate customer service and long-term client relationships. We've been provides businesses with freedom from IT work and stresses – allowing them to focus on their core competency and grow their business.

My name is Elizabeth Lauren am an Human Resource Manager.

We got your resume from the job website.

We are looking for responsible and reliable people to expand our personnel. Currently we have an open position of Executive Manager (Remote).

Employment: Full Time/Part Time
Working hours: 40 hours/week/20 hours/week
Salary: 1400$/700$ weekly

1.Living in Canada.
2.Organizational skills that will help to plan the day successfully.
3.Ability to communicate effectively.
4.Basic user in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Strong typing and data entry skills
5.Excellent communication skills
6.Well developed problem solving skills
If you are interested in this position and you are ready to become a successful manager with the ability for career growth together with Arantech Solutions, please reply this mail and we will begin your employment.

If you are not interested, please let us know also, and we will not bother you again.
[/b]

I qualify for every other thing except living in Canada. Part. Yes it's a remote job but they need me to be in Canada.

What do you guys think. Like can i go to Canada with this? Or please who has the link to the tread of going to Canada through a job. I'm yet to write IELTS
na dem, pick race

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sambless2013: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
sambless2013:
Please do WES recognise PGDiploma from Open University? i tried to evaluate it but its not even showing me the option to click any diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sambless2013: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
sambless2013:
Please do WES recognise PGDiploma from Open University? i tried to evaluate it but its not even showing me the option to click any diploma.

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ayolzi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Shinningstar201:

Check page 1 of this thread
how do I create a thread on nairaland
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mimi1999: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
kkmny81:

��
When was the last time you called them?
What’s your visa office?
Have you mailed Ralph?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nwachinemelu226:
try to identify if it is a phishing email. It doesn't look genuine to me, the choice of words and all.. Please be careful because there are so many online scams here and this is one of their methods.
Thanks much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
gbemlad:

na dem, pick race
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please are the jobs posted on job bank legit? I have gotten two emails from job bank notifying me that an employer invites me to apply....

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.