Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046549 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2019
I need clarification please, I started a job in 2013 and resigned in 2014 to go for my masters, I then returned to the job in 2016 after my masters degree and worked for an additional 2 years before leaving(2016-2018). Is it possible for me to claim 3 years work experience with it. Should my former boss write about my masters break in the job reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemiciea: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
Hello nairalander, please i have started the registration process with iqas.

i got to a point where they asked for my personal details especially my phone number,

I tried to click on the bar provided for me to input the number but it is not even working.
I am using a phone though for the registration.

Try using a laptop or desktop to complete registration
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2019
iphenon:
This thread is just as dried as expired gala

Someone should share PPR story na, or thoughts towards the next draw or just cause small wahala here. Is that too much to ask
As in ehn. Sahara desert dey learn work beside the dryness on this thread. Na so so qweshion people dey ask.

On top, the oldies are harassing us with pictures. I'm sure ifeoma77 is the one in the polka dot dress.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CodeTemplar: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2019
manlikegb:

Thanks everyone for the love. This goes a long way and I feel even more determined.

It will end in praise for us all.

Good morning,
I am a newbie in the whole process and needed someone who could summarize some part of the process to me.
In particular I am looking to do the BCS exams and don't know if I can still be part of September 2019 set.
Also I visited their website but can't seem to figure which is best for me. They have diploma and two other options.
Also I need study materials for the exams and would appreciate if you could help with these.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Canny19:
I need clarification please, I started a job in 2013 and resigned in 2014 to go for my masters, I then returned to the job in 2016 after my masters degree and worked for an additional 2 years before leaving(2016-2018). Is it possible for me to claim 3 years work experience with it. Should my former boss write about my masters break in the job reference letter?

Can I claim three years for this job, despite the fact that I went for masters in between?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Sure, if the period you have worked with the company in total adds up to 3x365 days. You should separate the dates when you're filling your work history section e.g. DD/MM/2013-DD/MM/2014 XXY company, DD/MM/2016-DD/MM/2018 XXY company. Also make sure your work reference letter clearly states the two periods of employment.
Canny19:

Can I claim three years for this job, despite the fact that I went for masters in between?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2019
nomad26:
Sure, if the period you have worked with the company in total adds up to 3x365 days. You should separate the dates when you're filling your work history section e.g. DD/MM/2013-DD/MM/2014 XXY company, DD/MM/2016-DD/MM/2018 XXY company. Also make sure your work reference letter clearly states the two periods of employment.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2019
yemiciea:

Try using a laptop or desktop to complete registration
thanks i will try it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Canny19:

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
use the spouse account . Attach a letter of authorisation
thank you butbi am asking ij the case when the money has been sent already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
use the spouse account . Attach a letter of authorisation
thank you but i am asking in the case where the money has been sent already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Please who knows anyone in waec office? I would be grateful if I get his/her number concerning my waec confirmation...
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Newmum0615:
Ifeoma77 & I say hi!!! kiss
hello, regards to everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Adunnee:

Yes of course! Our hangout will be lit cheesy grin cool
except you plan a trip to Ontario. we Calgarians and by extension Alberta go do our own cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawrehrermi: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Good morning great people of Nairaland .

Please I have two quick questions please .

1a) I am the P.A . Can my spouse transfer 95% of the POF to me a day before submission (e-aor) ?

If yes , Do we need to write LOE ? If yes , what are we to write exactly ?

1b) Does CIC call the bank and ask them how much ur balance is at a particular period to verify ur balance post AOR ?

2) Does CIC call/email ur boss who signed ur reference letter & put his official email address on the ref letter or they will send an email to the company email that is on the letterhead ?

Thank u as u answer my questions .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2019
mobenjackson:
Hello house,

anyone with contact for transcript & certificate issuance in IREPOLY and LASU

Pls help a brother out on this.

THANKS.

hello anyone, i need help on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2019
mobenjackson:

Hello House,

i heard that even though the we are advised to have LRSW 8777, if i get 8776 i can still enter the pool while still planning to retake the ielts.
A friend who has every other requirement but with ielts score of 8776 tried entering the pool yesterday but the platform stated she is ineligible.
So i'm confused because i know of people with scores as low as 383 who are in the pool with low ielts too. So why is the system rejecting hers?
please someone should help explain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2019
I called the HRDC this morning, I was told that the form will start selling from the 15th Aug but lectures will like start in October. Fees: Check online for your course tuition and material but the form is 7500 and i was told that acceptance fee has been increased from 9k to 25k. That's practically all you need to pay.
Mandex11:
please is this still available? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Fidesa:

Hello House,

i heard that even though the we are advised to have LRSW 8777, if i get 8776 i can still enter the pool while still planning to retake the ielts.
A friend who has every other requirement but with ielts score of 8776 tried entering the pool yesterday but the platform stated she is ineligible.
So i'm confused because i know of people with scores as low as 383 who are in the pool with low ielts too. So why is the system rejecting hers?
please someone should help explain.

Yes I created a profile with a 6.5 in writing and a 7.5 in listening. I guess it should be something else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2019
princesschuks:

Yes I created a profile with a 6.5 in writing and a 7.5 in listening. I guess it should be something else

There is nothing else
Age- 24
two certificates already evaluated by WES
ielts- 8776
Three years work experience

she filled all these yet the profile became ineligible, so we dont even know what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Fidesa:

There is nothing else
Age- 24
two certificates already evaluated by WES
ielts- 8776
Three years work experience

she filled all these yet the profile became ineligible, so we dont even know what to do
Is her NoC skill c
Did she put above 30 hours in work experience ?
Correct POF
Is her eca ready

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Canny19:

yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Have you checked your NOC ? I had a similar experience and I later realised that the NOC I chose was under class C which is not part of the skilled work they want. Your NOC must be A,B or 0. I hope this helps
princesschuks:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Dear All,

please i would like to know if my JD must reflect everything stated in my NOC. My NOC is 1241 and my JD only fits 7 out of the 13 duties expected. Please should I be concerned about this? I will appreciate your response. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2019
ednut1:

Is her NoC skill c
Did she put above 30 hours in work experience ?
Correct POF
Is her eca ready

she has 40hrs work experience (Accountants, NOC 1111), POF- 13,000CAD, ECA has been ready since with two certificates evaluated, She's 24 years.
We both have exactly same profile except the ielts and i'm already post AOR. We work in the same office, same JD, same everything, only the ielts is holding her with 6 in writing but she was hoping to sit in the pool while planning for a retake.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
In my Opinion, i think your spouse should just write a letter of consent that she wants to use her funds as 95% of the POF and that you have access to the money as well.
Lawrehrermi:
Good morning great people of Nairaland .

Please I have two quick questions please .

1a) I am the P.A . Can my spouse transfer 95% of the POF to me a day before submission (e-aor) ?

If yes , Do we need to write LOE ? If yes , what are we to write exactly ?

1b) Does CIC call the bank and ask them how much ur balance is at a particular period to verify ur balance post AOR ?

2) Does CIC call/email ur boss who signed ur reference letter & put his official email address on the ref letter or they will send an email to the company email that is on the letterhead ?

Thank u as u answer my questions .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Fidesa:

she has 40hrs work experience (Accountants, NOC 1111), POF- 13,000CAD, ECA has been ready since with two certificates evaluated, She's 24 years.
We both have exactly same profile except the ielts and i'm already post AOR. We work in the same office, same JD, same everything, only the ielts is holding her with 6 in writing but she was hoping to sit in the pool while planning for a retake.
nawa o. What could it be then. Help her fill maybe u would spot the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by khafetech: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
My friend's wife want to apply to WES for evaluation of her credentials. She is not the main applicant. Should she use her name before marriage or her new name in the application.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by koolkamzzy(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
mobenjackson:

For LASU, apply for transcript online and make payment online (just google Lasu transcript for the application link). Then take a print out of the payment to EXAM and Records for processing. ENSURE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE TRANSCRIPT TRACKING NUMBER DURING APPLICATION. Go with a copy of your certificate. When I did mine in 2015, the Head of exams and records was Mr Agunbiade (08033526959) don't know if he has been replaced. If not, you can talk to him to help fast track it. Also you have to look for the UPS person that the school uses and talk to him/her also, then the UPS person too can help you follow up. Also once WES sends verification email, you need to return back to school to make payment for them to send the verification back to WES, else, it will not be attended to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Predictions for August 7th draw
457-458

All the best guys
(Keep increasing ur scores people are coming in with high scores these days )

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nice2: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maybe it's the POF. I guess it should be in naira and not dollars (if he/she is applying from nigeria).

Fidesa:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
ednut1:
nawa o. What could it then. Help her fill maybe u would spot the issue

i was with her last night and we filled it together, next thing we saw was "profile ineligible"
Me sef i taya.
if anyone can provide solution i will be very much grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.