Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046632 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
hello all,

with a BScN plus RN submission to get two or more certificate.....are you required to ask NMCN to send WES/CES/ICES anything?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tina26:
increase your score with french or student visa.

What do you mean by 'with student visa'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Subalinga:
I just got my evaluation from WES and ICAN wasn't favorable. Please has anyone evaluated CIMA, please share your experience. Note that i got exemptions in cima, i only wrote one paper. will this affect the outcome if i try to evaluate it.
which of the paper did you write please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
teevyne01:

What do you mean by 'with student visa'

Get a Canadian cerrificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mummychichi:

Get a Canadian cerrificate

Thats after you are done with studies...
Not when you just got admission and got a visa to goan study
Yes?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
My people Una good evening Ooo grin
Long time no saw cheesy
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers even though it seems rather very very slow this days.. sad

My fellow 440 brethren, this CRS isn't smiling at all.. If you have not maxed out, try maxing out your IELTS..if your spouse has neither written nor evaluated assuming he's accompanying, the time is now.
Get additional degrees, certificate.
Me i am sha learning French.
Whatever it is you can do to increase your scores. Tweak you JDs to suit the occupations of provincial nomination. Sponsor a sibling and claim points.. If to have your ECA and old Ielts result please jump into the pool.

Whatever you are doing, please do fast.. We can only hope and pray that the liberals win the elections and EE won't go any time soon. Please do not give up.
It will end in praise.

UnA doh.

Lady Marshall, I am earnestly awaiting your PPR and in no distant time we shall celebrate you. Cheers to you and others waiting. It's almost over smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Higherground1: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone help with a contact of someone who can help with police clearance certicate? I'm not presently in 9ja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Higherground1: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Can you help me with the contact of Inspector Moshood. I am ready

inspector moshood will sort u out when its time grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CTOBY: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dear nairalanders and Pharmacist in the house,

Please I need advice on work experience. I already have my internship work experience. I am finding it difficult to get my service year work experience.
I presently own a Pharmacy premise and I am the Pharmacist on duty. The Pharmacy is three years old. I want to include being self employed for 3 yrs. I already have my CAC documents and tax certificate. The question is how do I get a client reference letter as a community pharmacy owner. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 55emem55: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Subalinga:
Hello House,

Does anyone think canada may close this EE thing soon?, i am starting to panic, my score is still not high enough- IELTS is good but i have only bsc. My next step is another exam i am planning to write in nov, pray i pass the first sitting.

Panic is setting in for me.

Panicking solves nothing!

Focus on what is within you control. Like writing that exam of yours in November (by the way, what exam is it?)

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please house, how do you do a reference letter for self employed? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know?
Fm90:
Please house..How long does Wes take to evaluate Acca..they keep updating everyweek since early july and we are really tired.The struggle for ITA is really real.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by profeddor15: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good evening sir/ma,I wish all our Muslim brother and sister happy Salah celebration.
My elders in the house, I need your assistance on this issue.
(1) is any need for my wife to fill her academic history on cic without doing ECA and IELTS?.
(2) would there be any issue regarding her work history because she has worked as a confidential secretary in a private organization with 10years experience?
(3) what positive and negative effect does both had because she's accompany me to the cannyland
Thanks for your kind response in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Troysam2017(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks, Elder Topsmamen. I'll go with 1242 then.

Topsmamen:

NOCs 4211 and 1242 will work. I would go with 1242 though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
What is your current CRS without her ECA or IELTS? What is the estimated CRS with one or both of them? That will give you your answer to #1 and #3. In these days of high cutoffs, it's best to exhaust all avenues to add points. Unless you are sure your own points will carry both of you.

Spouse / secondary applicant work experience doesn't add any points. You are not required to include it. If you want the extra work of proving the work experience, go ahead.

profeddor15:
Good evening sir/ma,I wish all our Muslim brother and sister happy Salah celebration.
My elders in the house, I need your assistance on this issue.
(1) is any need for my wife to fill her academic history on cic without doing ECA and IELTS?.
(2) would there be any issue regarding her work history because she has worked as a confidential secretary in a private organization with 10years experience?
(3) what positive and negative effect does both had because she's accompany me to the cannyland
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Go through the last 5 pages of this thread. Pretty sure someone dropped it. Or use the search box at the top of Nairaland.

Higherground1:
Can you help me with the contact of Inspector Moshood. I am ready

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
8777 would put your CRS at 468. You should be able to get ITA with that score.
It is important that you practice everyday. It is also important to mimic exam conditions when you practice. If you miss a question because you were distracted, don't pause the video/audio, keep going and try to guess what the answer is.
If your exam center uses earphones, do the same thing.
Here is a list of resources you can use.

Good luck.

RuggedArab:

Current IELTS: LRWS - 7, 5.5, 6, 7. (Note, I’m still aiming the 8777)
NOC: 6235
Sibling- PR, Calgary Alberta.
Bsc- Evaluated with ICES
Msc- Doing clearance to collect my success letter

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
profeddor15:

Even as a secondary applicant, you have to fill your academic history with or without IELTS or ECA.

There shouldn't be any issues, also she isn't gaining points for her work history.

Positive - add to your CRS score using IELTS, ECA. Plus you won't get cold in Cannyland wink

Could you simulate your score using this tool, it would help you get better and more accurate advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by RuggedArab: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stencil:
It is important that you practice everyday. It is also important to mimic exam conditions when you practice. If you miss a question because you were distracted, don't pause the video/audio, keep going and try to guess what the answer is.

Good luck.

Thank you very much. I’m really grateful!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Twentylab: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for long but I decided to register today cos I don't understand my profile anymore. I got an ITA yesterday and have been trying to continue with the application but my profile keeps looking confusing. I have attached screenshots of my page for someone to tell me what's going on. It seems I have two different things going on on the same page. One keeps showing invitation received the other shows decline application. Who can explain what's happening here

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Twentylab: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Twentylab:
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for long but I decided to register today cos I don't understand my profile anymore. I got an ITA yesterday and have been trying to continue with the application but my profile keeps looking confusing. I have attached screenshots of my page for someone to tell me what's going on. It seems I have two different things going on on the same page. One keeps showing invitation received the other shows decline application. Who can explain what's happening here

Take note of the application type too, one shows express entry the other shows permanent residency
@40manlappy
@ednut1
@ladymarshall
@Scandinavian02
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zadaora: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Troysam2017 post=81216132]Please, Elders, help me on this NOC matter.
I intend to use my NYSC experience but I am finding it difficult to settle for the right NOC.

Job Title: Judicial/Research Assistant (State High Court)
Job description:
* Carried out legal research for the presiding judge.
* Drafted legal opinions.
* Proofread judgments and rulings.
* Prepared quarterly reports for cases handled within the period.

I am caught up between NOC 4112, 4211 and 1242

NB: I was called to bar a week after we left NYSC camp.

I think 4211 is more appropriate because legal researcher is one of the job titles listed under it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
No need to be confused, that's how it is supposed to look. You are done with the ITA one, what you have to do is click on 'Continue application' to proceed (see image below).

Twentylab:

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Twentylab:
Oga, click "continue application" and fill your way to Canada.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Twentylab: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Oga, click "continue application" and fill your way to Canada.

Thanks bro. It's the other image with the shaded portion that was getting me confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zadaora:
I think 4211 is more appropriate because legal researcher is one of the job titles listed under it

cc: @Troysam2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Topsmamen:

cc: @Troysam2017
Twentylab:

Hi
First, sincerely a big congrats to you. Your story is a motivation to many of us here.

Mainly, its not fair that you got an ITA and kept mute and bam, you have an issue and you voice out. Im sure peeps with answers wouldnt keep mute too. I think we should care about one another here. If not for anything, for the fact we havr THE SAME PURPOSE across board

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Twentylab: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm regrettably sorry for my nonchalant attitude. Vex not

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hayoakins(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
gsade:
My candid opinion is that you should sort it out with an LOE. It was simply an error. To that LOE attach again your WES, intl passport bio data page and birth certificate to confirm. Explain that all other documents you have used for EE and even your Ontario profile has your real age. Don't decline the ITA. There is this document called Schedule A. Check to see if there us a column for date of birth, if there is, I suggest you fill Schdule A and sign it. Add it to the LOE and explain why you have done it. You simply need to leave no doubt in the mind of the officer that it was an error. My 2cents.

[s]LOE will not address this kind of issue if his recomputed score will be lower than the draw for which he for ITA. It will simply be noted as misrepresentation as it has direct impact on the score. Age plays a major part in CSR allocation. It is better for him to reject the ITA.

The probability of being rejected should he accept the ITA is high and he may also be winking at a 5year ban for mispresentation for selfish gain.[/s]

He may however accept if when the score is recomputed based on the real age it will not be less than the draw for which he was issued ITA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cyrilomonjeva: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Higherground1:
Can anyone help with a contact of someone who can help with police clearance certicate? I'm not presently in 9ja

Call this number,my colleague in the office used it for her police check clearance.

Anyalewa Blessing Paul

Regards

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cyrilomonjeva: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stencil:

Good luck.

Good evening Stencil,

Thanks for all your useful information and advises.

Just got my IELTS result,my band score was 6.5,is it ok to go ahead and create an express entry profile now and update with a better result when I write a retake in two weeks time or should I wait till I get a better band score.

Please,I am awaiting your kind response.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Douglaseguakun: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good evening my gurus in the house .....i wrote ielts with my wife and we both scored awful results..... Me:LRWS 7,6,6,7.5 overall 6.5 my wife: LRWS 6.5,6.5,6,7.5 overall 6.5......we both have bsc
My questions
1....do we have any chance to getting in the pool? Or should we just better save money to write another ielts?
2.....i registered for WES but havent paid and haven't uploaded any cert because I felt we should get the ielts right first
My gurus... What do we do?.... Prepare for another ielts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.