Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046894 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Insideout20000: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Silversurfer1:

Do you call him in advance or you can just walk in and ask for him?
Whichever you want.. but be bold when asking of him. When they ask him if you know him, just say yes. If they notice u don't know him, they might want to direct u to someone else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by keni777(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning house,

Please I need your advice. My ECA and IELTS are ready, crs 456, but I'm considering how I can apply with my fiancee before entering the pool. She's planning to apply separately but her ECA will still take about 5 months or more. More so, her crs can't go beyond 430+.

Can common law patner option work? What are the necessary documents required? . What other options can I consider

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Maritee:
A short version of my story, the main one is still coming o

NOC 2263: Health and Safety Officer (Claimed 1 year with a single employer)

CRS: 453, Masters degree
*ITA* : 20 March
*AOR* : 1 April
*MEP* : 17 May
*BIL* : 20 May
Ghost Update: August 14
*PPR* : August 15, 3am(email dated 14 Aug, 21:59pm)

*VO* : CPC Ottawa

*FSW-O* Nigeria, Singly Single�

Details: I know I had one ghost update after MEP and then one more in the morning before PPR and I just started jumping up and down the house��
I raised 2 CSEs; 1 was for addition of my new Intl. Passport and the other was to know my VO(of which I didn't understand their response �‍♀, all I know was that I sha saw Orrowa�� in the reply and took it as my VO).
I also called them once when I clocked 3 months and the lady told me I was within the normal processing time and that I should be expecting the final decision in October/November �‍♀, and that my application was still within the case processing office in Canada, Ottawa�. Anyways, her comments didn't get to me sha�‍♀ as I sha knew I was getting the Visa whether they liked it or not��.
On August 7th, I decided to request for GCMS notes which hasn't come yet though� and then in the morning of August 14th, I saw a ghost update on my profile and my background changed to we are processing, I was just jumping up and down the house ��. By 3am, I woke and saw the ready for Visa mail sitting politely in mail�� and I was in mild shock �

Travel History - UK, last travel was in 2008 and so I was silent about it in my application .
NO ADR
I return all Glory to God coz he is the only one that could have done this���
I wish everyone waiting for this joyful mail a speedy PPR, thanks guys, you guys kept me motivated ���

Congratulations on Ur PPR, We are coming right behind you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Amen
Canny19:

Congratulations on Ur PPR, We are coming right behind you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Myksvlogs: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2019
keni777:
Good morning house,

Please I need your advice. My ECA and IELTS are ready, crs 456, but I'm considering how I can apply with my fiancee before entering the pool. She's planning to apply separately but her ECA will still take about 5 months or more. More so, her crs can't go beyond 430+.

Can common law patner option work? What are the necessary documents required? . What other options can I consider

Thanks.
marry her (registry) after AOR scores are frozen then. With common law your scores will drop as her eca is not ready or no ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Silversurfer1:

Do you call him in advance or you can just walk in and ask for him?
anyone you want, buy it's better you call him.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2019
ewuoso2002:
So one can not ask for help here without getting banned.
Na was for this site o.
Pls is there anyone that has contact in oou or is there any oou student here.
I need help with my result.
Pls my WhatsApp is 0 eight 0 three seven 0 nine 0 two
zero eight

Make them no ban this acct again. O
����
why were you banned?
I have a contact, but he is a bit pricey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2019
keni777:
Good morning house,

Thanks.
you could run the two simultaneously. Start her ECA, while you wait for ITA, if it comes you apply, get married then add her.
Or if you have evidences to prove you guys co-habit, you can apply as common law partner, however this would fly only if you guys are not ready to tie the knots.
If her ECA is ready and you still don't get ITA , you might have to get married in order for you to boost your points.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jelmusboy(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Please, I need info about University of Sherbrooke and Sherbrooke city itself. Is there anyone studying or living there?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Awwww it ended in praise! I’m here smiling with my mouth wide open cheesy Abeg make I go for speaking test

Villagegirl:
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa!!!

Got the mail before bedtime now I can't sleep. Finished swallowing one wrap so I can feel sleepy because headache but my eyes are still wide open, my head is packing for Canada and my eyes is watching African Magic.

Full gist coming soon...

Stay tuned. grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Lol congratulations! Don’t be in shock please. Start to pack

Maritee:
Guys, it's PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRR, coming with the full gist soon. Just woke and saw the ready for Visa mail and I'm still in shock shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Search for the Canadian student visa thread. You'll have better luck there.

jelmusboy:
Please, I need info about University of Sherbrooke and Sherbrooke city itself. Is there anyone studying or living there?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Insideout20000:

Whichever you want.. but be bold when asking of him. When they ask him if you know him, just say yes. If they notice u don't know him, they might want to direct u to someone else.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
anyone you want, buy it's better you call him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
onemanarmy:
Good evening e-fam, WES has been receiving some of my documents for evaluation but they are not updating me on which one exactly they have received. Please house, how do I know which one exactly cos I have searched thru my account, clicked on all menus but I can’t find the option. Thanks

When hrn they receive all, you ll know by then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ca12: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Pls house I need your assistance, being checking previous pages but could not see any answer to my question.

Do I have to complete the bsc to professional level before I can use it for WES?
Which one shd u do abi bcs certificate or professional? Or bcs diploma

Want to start bcs to upgrade my points and I m a bit not sure of which.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
teebaws:
For those applying for alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and Ontario PNP, send me a pm I will add you to the WhatsApp group

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Villagegirl:
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa!!!

Got the mail before bedtime now I can't sleep. Finished swallowing one wrap so I can feel sleepy because headache but my eyes are still wide open, my head is packing for Canada and my eyes is watching African Magic.

Full gist coming soon...

Stay tuned. grin
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Maritee:
Guys, it's PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRR, coming with the full gist soon. Just woke and saw the ready for Visa mail and I'm still in shock shocked shocked
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KingAEle: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Please, Has there been any PPRs from Accra Visa office in past few weeks?
AVO has been very quiet lately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2019
teebaws:
For those applying for alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and Ontario PNP, p
u would be banned soon. No promotion of whatsapp here o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slushy: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Hello guys. If I have my PR and I have stayed in Canada for about a month but had to move somewhere else for and will be in my new place for about 6 months, can my sibling still claim points using me? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Troysam2017(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks man. I appreciate. [quote author=Zadaora post=81232458][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ca12: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Hi guys for info concerning bcs

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/337#80327036

The bcs it certificate gives extra 37 points

This may help someone, I found the answer to my question. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enoeshett(f): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2019
ca12:
Pls house I need your assistance, being checking previous pages but could not see any answer to my question.

Do I have to complete the bsc to professional level before I can use it for WES?
Which one shd u do abi bcs certificate or professional? Or bcs diploma

Want to start bcs to upgrade my points and I m a bit not sure of which.

Thanks for your assistance.

The BCS certificate level is enough for to gain points

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ca12: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks
enoeshett:

The BCS certificate level is enough for to gain points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enoeshett(f): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ProfessorHank: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:

I believe something might have gone wrong somewhere and you need to be on their case. My documents were delivered on 7th February and I got my ECA in June

Yes something was wrong.
They're on it now.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ProfessorHank: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2019
MumofTwins2017:
Have you been checking your profile online? What does your application status say? Have you also tried to call? If not, call and ask for an update. Mine took approximately 6months. I don’t know anyone whose application took longer than that.

Thank you.
Something was wrong.
Found out.
Sorted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.