Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046948 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
eghosaadeghe:
Transcript got to WES mid June, they sent the verification email a week later and acknowledged the reply from my Uni early July
please, how does Uniben acknowledge verification mail? From Registrar office or Exam & record? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Boss! I hail you ooo. Your girl is still waiting. Can't wait to join you over there. Regards to the family and thanks for checking on us.

wasseynewest:
CONGRATULATIONS to all our newest ITArians in the building. Wish you all a speedy processing time line guys.
To our other members still looking unto God. Make una relax, it is coming down more and more...........

Our PPR and COPR fellas too, I twale ooooooo!

P.S: @ladymarshal, topsmamen and boss ify, una boy dey hail oooooooo!!!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dynamitee: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone; pls I want ask a couple of questions.

When I filled in my application in mid-march, they asked where I was planning to settle... and for some reason I chose Vancouver. Now, I am certain I will be living in Ontario. However, I got my passport and letter in June/July; I did not take a close enough look then. I realize now that they have put my destination city or whatever as Vancouver. My application has closed so I'm not sure if I can raise a CSE or send an email or something.

My question is does this matter? I am trying to book my flight tickets... do I have to land in Vancouver or can I just land in Ontario?

Also, pls does anyone have or know a thread for Nigerian immigrants who have landed in Canada/ontario?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Don't worry. Soon sis, PPR will show. Me I've left them for God, I am ready when He's ready for CIC grin
Adunnee:

Congratulations!!!!!!!

IRCC, surprise me too na undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2019
I am so so happy for you. I saw the draw score and remembered you. Chai God is great. Congrats!!! Please take your time to gather your docs carefully. Speedy PPR to you.

trendy09:

Scandinavian,chicyclass,yemblaze,iaatmguy,Topsmamen,ladymarshall.everyone.....Im still overwhelmed....God just gave me d biggest August visitor....Alhamdullilah...I almost got tired of waiting but God has other plans....Thank u guys for keeping me in mind....ITA on d way....congratulations to us all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damola832000: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Tessie89:

Kindly assist with d paid videos too.
olaide2talk@yahoo.com.

Thank u.

Would be grateful if you could help with the paid IELTS paid materials too
damola832000@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing. It has ended in praise. Yes you are right, there should be some psychological and emotional therapy for post-AOR applicants sponsored by the Canadian government for putting us through the torture grin You score 7.5/10

All the best in Canada

subtleprincess:
It’s COPR Guys
Timeline:

When they say this journey isn’t for the faint hearted, it really isn’t. Sometimes I wonder how I survived the past months, my anxiety was on another level, it was crazy. I even have to pinch myself and remind myself that this is actually happening and that I’m leaving this country, it can get scary though because I will be leaving all my family and friends behind to start a new life. Finally thanks to this wonderful thread that made the journey easy, I started following this thread when it was in part 3 and I made sure I read from part 1 and that helped me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
teechedah:
Good morning guys,
Please my WES status has been on IN PROGRESS for over a week now with a message that "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" but i dont know which one they had receive. What should i do?
chill, after a while, they will break it all down to Accepted, awaiting documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin
ednut1:
ask them to show you their siblings and cousins they have done it for. grin. U better flee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2019
I suggest she writes to them/goes to the embassy and say that she requires her passport for other urgent matters. She should state she requires her passport immediately. Don't mince words. I don't know why some embassy's hold peoples passport ransom.

quote author=TYPOP post=81449692]Hi all. Please I need assistance.

I don't know what to do and may have to decline my ITA for the 4th time. I have declined it 3 times now and I have just received another one.

My issue is that my wife applied to SA embassy in Lagos for SA visa. Till date, her passport is still with them. This means she is unable to go for medicals (from what I have read on this thread, passport is required). This has been the major reason for my declining each time.

Is there anything I can do please? Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2019
dynamitee:
I can't remember the CAD value but it was 40k in naira when my friend did it for one of his certifications... this was around July last year. If they have not changed the fee in CAD and I think exchange rate has remained pretty much stable since then, so it should still be about the same thing.

This your friend has completed one evaluation before the "top up" right?

Thank you for the heads up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Rennyangel:
Hello house,I wrote ielts and had LRSW 6.5,6,7,6 Eca completed for masters degree and I have 4years work experience as a civil engineer, Age 28 and pof of $CAD20,000 as a single applicant yet I was unable to create a profile saying I'm ineligible. Please what could be the reason for this. Thanks

You need to upgrade your IELTS scores
That would help immensely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Hello FAM, do you need an eligibility reference number to create EE profile or u can just create EE Profile straight?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2019
They want all o. Pele in advance. The forms are a lot.

Bazbaby:
Good Morning eFam, please I need help fillling the family section in the ITA application

do I need to include all my 8 step siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Wow! That is a long time. 11 months! Have you ordered GCMS? Emailed Ralph? Raised CSE? What is CIC saying?

mmaryam:
Who else is still waiting since September 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
True. But the 6 months bank statement is necessary to show the source of funds or salary inflow.
ednut1:
average 6 months balance and 6 months banks statement don't mean same thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2019
ladymarshall:
True. But the 6 months bank statement is necessary to show the source of funds or salary inflow.

In the case of using a dorm acct....

What if there are only inflows but not outflows?
Do you think it will raise a red flag?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2019
dynamitee:

When I filled in my application in mid-march, they asked where I was planning to settle... and for some reason I chose Vancouver. Now, I am certain I will be living in Ontario. However, I got my passport and letter in June/July; I did not take a close enough look then. I realize now that they have put my destination city or whatever as Vancouver. My application has closed so I'm not sure if I can raise a CSE or send an email or something.

My question is does this matter? I am trying to book my flight tickets... do I have to land in Vancouver or can I just land in Ontario?

Also, pls does anyone have or know a thread for Nigerian immigrants who have landed in Canada/ontario?

Thank you.
you can land anywhere (except Quebec) , however this is only applicable to federal skilled workers, PNP pr are required to land in the province that nominated them

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eghosaadeghe: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2019
From Exams and Records in my case, but there's currently a 1 week warning strike so offices are locked.
Omega30:
please, how does Uniben acknowledge verification mail? From Registrar office or Exam & record? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for the hugs sis. Can't wait to meet you and plan our vacay kiss kiss

Ifeoma77:

When they say “the only way out is through..” CIC was taking notes.
I know how you’re feeling Sis, and I know from experience that platitudes are useless. So I’m just sending hugs,
It won’t be long from now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Hold on tight bro. It's coming soon. You're not alone
johnnybravo1990:
You people should help me beg Accra o. After over two months ADR submission, still no show. cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Omega30:
Hello FAM, do you need an eligibility reference number to create EE profile or u can just create EE Profile straight?
create, any one can open a proffile

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Rennyangel:
Hello house,I wrote ielts and had LRSW 6.5,6,7,6 Eca completed for masters degree and I have 4years work experience as a civil engineer, Age 28 and pof of $CAD20,000 as a single applicant yet I was unable to create a profile saying I'm ineligible. Please what could be the reason for this. Thanks

Look through your profile again. You must have put in incorrect information. You have the required IELTS results and your other information checks out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
I am doing great today. PPR? Almost. CIC unpredictability has a way of messing one up. One moment you're happy, then angry, then positive, then sad, then hopeful, then helpless, then carefree, then thankful etc grin grin But like you said, we move, we never give up. Sure you have, but the thread is constantly evolving, you can always pick up whichever page you rejoin. I am rooting for you. Stay with us. It will end in praise.

AdetonaDami:

Ladymarshall....thanks so much, been stuck with work and life generally. We are sure moving and not giving up.

How are you too and I think Ive missed alot here, moreover has ppr landed?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2019
SoR: I don't think so as long as you send it before the expiry date. Email WES to be doublesure
NOC: No implication. People change NOC even post-AOR if they can defend it in their CSE/LOE. But note that if you get PNP with a particular NOC, changing it after invitation would make your PNP invalid.

jaybros:
If a SoR has a clause written on it that it expires after a certain period of time and you still send it to an ECA body, will it be rejected even though the university sent transcripts?

Is there any implication for editing your NoC to a more appropriate one after entering the pool?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omowunmibaby: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Please help me. Can I apply for a different job for pnp and another one for express entry. I want to apply for pnp as a baker and digital marketer for express entry. Is it possible?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
dynamitee:

Thank you.
I read an answer to a similar concern few days ago. As long as you are not a Provincial nominee, you can plan to land anywhere your heart desire (except Quebec, I think).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Guy you're so funny grin Just don't say that in a job interview grin Recruiters expect you to be a machine constantly up to something productive, unemployed or not
ednut1:
my guy i was unemployed. What am i supposed to be doing than sleeping and waking up Before nysc and before first job. U fill unemployed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
yaa nor nice grin
amaya21:
They want all o. Pele in advance. The forms are a lot.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by whoknew: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
@ladymarshall Every day I open this thread, I scan to see if you have shared your PPR testimony and offer a silent prayer for you.
Your testimony is just almost here, keep holding on and thank you for all the good work you do here

[quote author=ladymarshall post=81459372]I am so so happy for you. I saw the draw score and remembered you. Chai God is great. Congrats!!! Please take your time to gather your docs carefully. Speedy PPR to you.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Omowunmibaby:
Please i need clarification on this matter. I am begging please it’s urgent.
Is it a must for both spouses to do ietls and also evaluate their certificates, I mean WES. Can’t just only the husband or the wife do the all process (ietls and Wes)and leave the other person out. But they will still end up applying together.

Please help a curious being

Your CRS score determines if you and your spouse should evaluate your certs, write IELTS, TEF, BCS, NOUN PGD and the likes.

Simulate your scores first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.