Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047138 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Demi007: 7:09am On May 15, 2019
Amen in Jesus name. We are definitely all rooting for him!

Threemg:
What a journey. OH! GOD Please let this thread not pass my brother @Mcstan18 and everyone that's been waiting for quite a while. Can't wait to have you all at the sister thread and ultimately in Canada. GOD bless us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by deboks: 7:17am On May 15, 2019
Its 8months post AOR today. I shall testify of MY PPR and COPR in the 8th season of this glorious EE family Thread. And so shall it be. Amen!

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Demi007: 7:22am On May 15, 2019
Ehhhh thank you Marshall! Our able script marker. I will take my extra jare. 1 small pack of chin chin for you when you land. Good job.

Lost track of the tbread in part 7. Didn’t even realize when oga Raph handed over to you.

Weldone to you, Joo, Topsmamen. God bless you all

ladymarshall:
@Demi007 Congratuations!!! It has ended in praise for you.

Score breakdown
Basics: 4
Details:2
Motivational value: 2

Total: 8/10

For being the last script for part 7, take 1 bonus mark.

For calling emeritus Prof Ralph out of his retirement (it is disrespectful to call out a veteran back to active duty like that) and for not acknowledging that power has changed hands grin grin I deduct 0.5 from your bonus mark

Final score: 8.5/10

All the best for you and yours in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 7:30am On May 15, 2019
Lol I figured, thank you.

Stencil:
That is a hoax that has been going around since last year. I think you should be fine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Walegy: 7:33am On May 15, 2019
Evening House, pls who has a contact for transcript in Anambra State University
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cmaamaa: 7:41am On May 15, 2019
Part 8.

Lord please bless me with PPR in this part.

I claim my PPR before the end of May.

Let's go guys.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jiri66: 7:45am On May 15, 2019
Good morning House, please I'm new here and i wish to assess my credentials. Here is my profile:

Education: OND, HND, ISO 9001 Certified( IT related)
Work Experience: 6 Years Excluding NYSC
Married
Yet to write IELTS
Hubby almost same as my profile.

Please where do I start from?

I will appreciate your prompt response.
Thanks everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:57am On May 15, 2019
Use this tool to simulate your score. Make sure to play around with it to get the best scenario.
Please read page 1, it has everything you need to get started.

Jiri66:
Good morning House, please I'm new here and i wish to assess my credentials. Here is my profile:

Married
Yet to write IELTS

Thanks everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sharon2015: 7:58am On May 15, 2019
Greetings All, please can I claim point for step sibbling in Canada. We have same father , same surname with different mother. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:03am On May 15, 2019
According to them..

A brother or sister is related to you by:

blood (biological)
adoption
marriage (step-brother or step-sister)

So Yes.

sharon2015:
Greetings All, please can I claim point for step sibbling in Canada. We have same father , same surname with different mother. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Goodieng: 8:03am On May 15, 2019
Hello house for those of us who have issues with the date of birth on our WAEC results and prefer to use Wes because of speed , we can use NECO as they don't indicate date of birth on their results and WES does not request it from them. I was at their office and I confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 8:12am On May 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

I used ICES to evaluate my Unilag M.Sc and it was my Crrtificate I forwarded before requesting for transcript on the portal.

Please, do not forget to quote your ICES reference number after their email on the Unilag site. Although, I was scared that one of those old typists in record office should not come across that ICES email with reference number in bracket and decide to copy everything and send like that.

After payment at the bank, I just went home and after about 9-11weeks begining in October 2018, my ECA was completed.

Before leaving Unilag, I decided to visit the record office but met one baba security who prevented me from seeing anybody in the office, I was so pissed and left without returning until the Evaluation was completed.

Thank you for responding. On the unilag portal, there are two options for soft copies. Email which costs 1k and file upload via email which costs 2k. Please which one did you use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oakville19: 8:13am On May 15, 2019
sharon2015:

He is actually you half brother because you share the same father, therefore he is a biological brother so you are good to go.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sharon2015: 8:17am On May 15, 2019
Stencil:
According to them..

A brother or sister is related to you by:

blood (biological)
adoption
marriage (step-brother or step-sister)

So Yes.

Thank you and I appreciate it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sharon2015: 8:19am On May 15, 2019
Oakville19:

He is actually you half brother because you share the same father, therefore he is a biological brother so you are good to go.
OK thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 8:22am On May 15, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:

:::SIDE TIPS:::
i. Consider using HelloFax for sending fax SOR/Certificate[Google to the rescue]

I hope this is helpful. And i'll like to thank you for reading.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:49am On May 15, 2019
ananne:

Thank you for responding. On the unilag portal, there are two options for soft copies. Email which costs 1k and file upload via email which costs 2k. Please which one did you use.

Email 1k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sinie: 8:57am On May 15, 2019
I always thought booking space for PPR was cheesy, but heck I'm doing it.

Space booked grin

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:59am On May 15, 2019
abyejecks:
I collected my statement of result from unilag yesterday and discovered an error in my name. I don't know what is wrong with the typists in the records office. My name online is correct. I sent a mail to Ices immediately notifying them on the error. I told them I wasn't sure if the same error was made on my transcript. I asked them to advise on the action to take whilst noting that the eca report has to made in my current surname which is my hubby's name whilst the official documents are my maiden name. Meanwhile am going back next week to correct it for my own copy.
When ices responds, I will know if am to resend the documents from unilag. This time will use email rather than courier to save time.

Those women are old and should not be found close to the record office, they keep doctoring their retirement age. Reason why I was scared that they don't copy ICES' email and my reference number and place on the e-mail address bar when replying to ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 9:19am On May 15, 2019
Good morning everyone. Before I ask my question, permit me everyone to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for your sincerity and genuine render of information that sometimes cost a lot of money either directly or indirectly after one might have made a very costly mistake.
I dont want to go on because it is sometimes too long to read but I am soo happy that the next person I can depend on after God is you guys so thanks very much.
May we all get what we seek because I believe none of us on this particular platform is using magomago to get into Canada.
God will help us all in Jesus name.

My question hence. Is it possible for the University to send transcript to Wes via email. If yes that would be great.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:24am On May 15, 2019
There was a post in part 7 about how to get e-APR form details post-AOR. Can anyone help find it? I have tried searching to no avail. I can't even remember the moniker that shared the info. If anyone would be so kind to dig it up, it will be very much appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:25am On May 15, 2019
teepee4Him:
It's a PPR, fam.

Thanks to all for the encouragement, info and support.. Details will follow soon.

Congrats again bro. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:25am On May 15, 2019
Lmao!!! No o. Don't fear grin grin Extra sheet is encouraged grin

hayoakins:

This season 8 ehn, we don enter. The fear of ladymarshal's discretion is the beginning of extra sheet request grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:32am On May 15, 2019
No it won't. Divorce and visa refusals does not affect the process as long as you are honest in your new application. Check this link about what to submit as divorce proof

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=divorce+ppr&board=0

Sedehomon:
Good evening everyone. i'm new to this thread but I've been a silent follower and reader for some time now.
I want to apply for EE. In early 2017 my ex-husband applied for a visitors Visa to CA for both of us as the principal applicant. He had previously travelled to the UK before then .On the TRV form we were asked if we had been refused visa before or Canada visa so we filled "NO". But we didn't know they meant if we had been refused Visa by other countries and CA or how we missed answering the question correctly I honestly don't know. Every other thing we filled in was 100%truth.

My issue now is I and my Husband are no longer together again and I would like to apply for PR as a divorcee and begin my ECA. I have my masters degree. but I don't know if my previous application with my ex would be a stumbling block to this. I've been thinking about this and I don't know what to do or should I just forget all about my Canadian dream and resign myself? Plz house I need your helpful response. I welcome any criticism all I need is help.Thanks All
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:32am On May 15, 2019
ladymarshall:
There was a post in part 7 about how to get e-APR form details post-AOR. Can anyone help find it? I have tried searching to no avail. I can't even remember the moniker that shared the info. If anyone would be so kind to dig it up, it will be very much appreciated.

Here you go sis.

9 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:34am On May 15, 2019
Congrats. 1 bonus mark is awaiting your PPR script as the first official script of Part 8 grin grin

teepee4Him:
It's a PPR, fam.

Thanks to all for the encouragement, info and support.. Details will follow soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:34am On May 15, 2019
Oh thank you

Topsmamen:

Here you go sis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by maryannakwaugo: 9:36am On May 15, 2019
Please i want to find out which country of residence should one who is from Nigeria but currently residing in Australia and is applying for Canada express entry enter on the express entry profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TEECANN: 9:38am On May 15, 2019
wawu, part 8 already...it's been quite a while!

I pray for all hopefuls to get their heart desires before this thread runs out IJN.

It will end in praise IJN!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:42am On May 15, 2019
Amen!!! Rooting for you sis kiss

cmaamaa:
Part 8.

Lord please bless me with PPR in this part.

I claim my PPR before the end of May.

Let's go guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eghosaadeghe: 9:43am On May 15, 2019
Please how do you use Hellofax to send degree certificate to WES?
WeAreDLucky1s:

:::SIDE TIPS:::
i. Consider using HelloFax for sending fax SOR/Certificate[Google to the rescue]

I hope this is helpful. And i'll like to thank you for reading.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:46am On May 15, 2019
Read the links on page 1 too. Every starting point is there.

Jiri66:

Married
Yet to write IELTS

Thanks everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.