Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1045607 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
amoskitto:
Hello fam
Quick question please:

The primary applicant (my wife) has been refused UK visa once on the grounds of insufficient funds, however she can no longer find the visa refusal letter. We have stated in the Personal History form that she has been refused visa; is it a problem if we do not have the refusal letter to upload? Would an LOE suffice?

The refusal letter is not a requirement so you don't need an LOE. Declaring that you have been refused a visa by answering YES to the two visa related statutory questions is sufficient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omowunmibaby:
Please, how many months can one get CIMA done. Can it add to my educational points has I already have ND and HND that making me qualify for 2 or more certificates.

Thanks
Since you have ND and HND you don't need CIMA any longer because it won't boost your score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Transformium:

Awesome.. All the best and speedy processing

Thanks. I tap into your speed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eddygourdo:
Question for people with experience.

Those who are in Canada. What are the life prospects for someone with these profiles.

1. Primary applicant has the following degrees, PhD, M. Eng, B. Eng, cumulative of 10years post graduation experience with 4 as a practising engineer and the recent 6 as a lecturer (senior lecturer). Primary applicant is married, one child, wife is a graduate (b. SC), with brief work experience. Husband is 33, wife is 27.

2. Primary applicant is a banker (microfinance), MBA, Bsc. Single , male and never married, thus will have to leave alone. This person is 30.

3. Primary applicant is a female, 37, single and never married, has 12 years experience as an accountant (principal accountant), she is ACCA chartered, has the following degrees, MBA, B.sc.

Anyone with experience of the Canadian life and experience in terms of job prospects and ability to settle down, possibility for success in the immigration to Canada endeavour etc.

I will like honest submissions from people on the three profiles. Thank you
You will get more answers if you ask these questions on the other thread since most of them are already living in canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thanks very much.

awos90:
WES evaluates the ACIIN to be Three Years Bachelor's Degree.

So I think WES should evaluate the Certificate in Insurance to be One Year Certificate Program just like the Certificate in IT from the British Computer Society.

You can give it a try.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chicagomum: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hi, Pls with BSC can one write CIMA or is there any other recommended course for a BSC holder apart from masters?

olalekan9320:

Since you have ND and HND you don't need CIMA any longer because it won't boost your score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chicagomum:
Hi, Pls with BSC can one write CIMA or is there any other recommended course for a BSC holder apart from masters?

Yes, you can write CIMA -
head here. There is also BCS certificate in IT - see here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeptonlin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Any prediction for next draw cut off point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by epottemi: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
adeptonlin:
Any prediction for next draw cut off point?

September the 4th, 455 grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chicagomum:

Yes, you can write cima apart from cima there's BCS, NOUN,ACCA, HDCR in unilag, if you have accounting background, I strongly recommend cima, if it's education, you can do MSc education in NOUN, if it's physics, computer, mathematics you can do Msc infotech in same Noun
Note: I still recommend Msc in Noun bcus PGD and BCS will still take relatively one year except CIMA which depends on you( the two masters courses can be completed in one year)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eddygourdo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
olalekan9320:

You will get more answers if you ask these questions on the other thread since most of them are already living in canada
which other thread sir. You mean the previous threads on the same topic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
He is referring to this thread.

Eddygourdo:
which other thread sir. You mean the previous threads on the same topic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cremebrulee: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Good evening Naira land fam,

Please does anyone have a contact for Ire Polytechnic and University of Ado-Ekiti.

Your help will be highly appreciated!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dynamitee: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thanks a bunch!
dfanz:
It doesn't matter. I filled Toronto and landed in Calgary. As long as you aren't PNP, you can land/live anywhere.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Can one accept an ITA and then withdraw their application later on before submission? Make una no vex for this question abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rennyvik: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Silversurfer1:
Can one accept an ITA and then withdraw their application later on before submission? Make una no vex for this question abeg

Hi everyone, plz help me out.
I have a Bachelor's degree and I am 24 years of age. I also have three years work experience and my overall ilets band is 6.5
Guys do u think I can get ITA with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yes you can.

I'd advice you not to submit if you know for sure that you won't have everything ready before the deadline. That opportunity (ITA) would have gone to someone else.

All the best!

Silversurfer1:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please simulate your score here.
Just looking at your profile, you would need two or more degrees and a better IELTS score (8777 - LRWS) to stand a better chance.
Your score would be 462.
You can do it!

rennyvik:

Hi everyone, plz help me out.
I have a Bachelor's degree and I am 24 years of age. I also have three years work experience and my overall ilets band is 6.5
Guys do u think I can get ITA with this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Snowflake27:
Hi Everyone,
i just got a user id so that i can comment. I got my ITA in June, however i only just submitted this past weekend. I would like to meet anyone who is also i the same stage as me as well as of course answer any questions that any one has regarding the process
I am at the same stage..ITA July but submitted this week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceecia(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Newww:

Hi, please do you have any contact in uniben to help tk process transcript to WES.
hello, i cannot seem to see your email. I have tried mailing you back though. Let me know if you see it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Perra: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
olalekan9320:

Yes, you can write cima apart from cima there's BCS, NOUN,ACCA, HDCR in unilag, if you have accounting background, I strongly recommend cima, if it's education, you can do MSc education in NOUN, if it's physics, computer, mathematics you can do Msc infotech in same Noun
Note: I still recommend Msc in Noun bcus PGD and BCS will still take relatively one year except CIMA which depends on you( the two masters courses can be completed in one year)

Do you know anything about Qualifi? ... Cima seems to be for people with accounting background and im a microbiologists.
Have been browsing on hw to write/register for Qualifi in nigeria nd i dnt evwn knw where to start.

Can someone without an accounting background pass Cima?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bimbok2: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hello @ladymarshall, please my cousin just received her gcms notes stating review required - proof of funds. Her pof is ARM mutual funds too. Please what should she do now, since she's yet to receive ADR or any instruction? Thank you.

Cc. @topsmamen; @ednut1; @topeolu1, please assist.

ladymarshall:
The VO says you can't use equity or property to claim POF which is true. What kind of mutual funds is this? You need to read your mutual funds letter again and see the conditions. Perhaps the equity is the issue. Also did you use property for POF?

See, liquidate the cash before the end of today if possible, transfer to a savings account, print out the bank statement and raise a CSE appealing the decision before the end of this week. You need to act fast. The VO wants to be sure you can access your funds. Prove to him/her you have unfettered access to that money. Your case will be reopened and you will get PPR.

At this stage, questioning why the VO disapprove mutual funds is irrelevant. Damage control is important, infact tell the VO if he/she wants to see raw cash, you will kuku parcel it as proof to touch and feel it grin grin Going forward as a lesson to us all, if you have invested your funds in any kind of investible funds and VO has doubts you can access it, please liquidate and show your raw cash in a savings/current account.

Paragraph 7 also caught my eye, the VO evaluates eligibility from the time you get ITA as well as post-AOR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Perra:

Do you know anything about Qualifi? ... Cima seems to be for people with accounting background and im a microbiologists.
Have been browsing on hw to write/register for Qualifi in nigeria nd i dnt evwn knw where to start.

Anybody can pass anything, it only takes determination.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chamberlain76: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hello beautiful people of Canada,

I recently submitted my application. Can someone please send me the whatsapp group link for August AOR?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by code7x: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
olalekan9320:

Please can I use a 6 month Diploma program in computer technology from a recognized college?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Perra:

Do you know anything about Qualifi? ...

I don't know about qualifi but people said it's accepted, people like us in biological sciences don't have course/courses within our field
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
jaybros:

BCS is a year?...i've always thought it was actually 3 months...help bosses please.
A year, bcus reg has closed for this year, next exam is march, result in june/july(not sure) that's almost a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.