Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1034989 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
@bolded...they are asking already....LOL

Some are looking for ways to bribe sef.

bekayy:
Hahaha. I'm ready for the comers. You are going through a life changing process and you can't put in a little energy. I bet if people had their way, they would ask that IELTS be written for them.

Rise up. Don't be lazy. It's your life in the end.

I'm glad you understand.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
I met a man at Alagbon that kept asking if he could get someone on the inside that marks the writing and reading.

That he's very sure people do it.

I say me i don't know o

yemblaze:
@bolded...they are asking already....LOL

Some are looking for ways to bribe sef.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikeja and Surulere.

lanregal:
Happy new month everyone. Please which MOD IDP centre makes use of headphones for exams. I will prefer it to loudspeakers abeg. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello all, does anyone have the contact (genuine ) for transcript processing in UNILORIN ?

My sister has visited the school 4 times in the last 2 months, but no progress. She was there on Friday and the lady in the Senate building office told her they are yet to receive the transcripts from the departments, hence the delay.

What can I do to speed-up things? Note that the lady had asked for a tip and we agreed but on the condition that we receive confirmation that the courier company has picked up our transcripts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eniolakate: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please guys,
1. I would like to include my NYSC experience in my Pre-ITA profile even though I have 3.5years experience outside that. Should I mention "NYSC" under organization or the PPA were I served?

2. When asked which provinces I would like to live in, can I tick "all of the above" even though I am considering PNPs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eniolakate: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why was Stanbic Mutual funds rejected, please? I am planning to use this as my POF.

cutiep:
Dear E-FAM,

Please your advice is needed. In the light of all that has happened with the rejection due to POF investment in Stanbic money market, is it advisable to invest in same?

Our initial POF which was invested in 6 months Treasury Bill in GTBank just matured and we are thinking of the next line of action to take.

AOR March 10

Thanks for the advice

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladykeigh:
Hello all, does anyone have the contact (genuine ) for transcript processing in UNILORIN ?

My sister has visited the school 4 times in the last 2 months, but no progress. She was there on Friday and the lady in the Senate building office told her they are yet to receive the transcripts from the departments, hence the delay.

What can I do to speed-up things? Note that the lady had asked for a tip and we agreed but on the condition that we receive confirmation that the courier company has picked up our transcripts.
una never ready o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raylady: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
So, i am struggling with my NOC; see below my job description and suggest the best NOC code for my "Technical Assistant" job title; bearing in mind that this was at an Environmental Consulting company:

1. Report writing, proposal preparation, Presentation
2. Project Meetings, data gathering
3. Research as may be required for company projects
4. Field work
5. Any duties as may be assigned by management.

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by arkdiggs(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good day house,
i have been a strong ghost follower for a while and just decided to start my application but I have a question on my WES, Can i use the option of Pin code/Scratch card information for my WAEC/NECO instead of going ti WAEC office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
You have to do both. Kpele and well done in advance.

arkdiggs:
Good day house,
i have been a strong ghost follower for a while and just decided to start my application but I have a question on my WES, Can i use the option of Pin code/Scratch card information for my WAEC/NECO instead of going ti WAEC office

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Preferred01: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
BishopHNO:

How about 0122 as 6235 is tilted more to sales.

Isnt the NOCs that begin with 0 meant for Managers? Just a clarification required
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
yemblaze:
Ikeja and Surulere.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nukkiz: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello guys. .. can someone help me with the address that the work reference letter will be addressed to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
1. PPA is fine
2. All of the above is perfect since you are pro PNP
Eniolakate:
Please guys,
1. I would like to include my NYSC experience in my Pre-ITA profile even though I have 3.5years experience outside that. Should I mention "NYSC" under organization or the PPA were I served?

2. When asked which provinces I would like to live in, can I tick "all of the above" even though I am considering PNPs?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Don't laugh joor grin

I am actually being careful ni, with scammers upandan!

ednut1:
una never ready o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladykeigh:

Don't laugh joor grin

got mine out with 3k extra after nasu strike in 2018 in two weeks. the DHL guy did all for me plus verification too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Livy2018: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
There is an elderly woman who is helping someone I know currently. Maybe you can call her to explain your plight to her.
Ladykeigh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eniolakate: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you, Tolfa. God bless you

tolfa:
1. PPA is fine
2. All of the above is perfect since you are pro PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rilwayne001: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
If I may ask guys, can anyone give a sum range in naira, the total budget to have in mind when someone wants to start with the processing?

And as well, is it necessary that one have work experience?

Does OND in banking and finance count too?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=gretop post=81800182]
I have done all what the experts recommended. Trusting God for a positive response.[/quote

Good evening,
Kindly share with me the Eksu contact you have,i need it for my WES.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you, I'd appreciate any help. Can I send you a private message ?

Livy2018:
There is an elderly woman who is helping someone I know currently. Maybe you can call her to explain your plight to her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stoppeett

Rilwayne001:
If I may ask guys, can anyone give a sum range in naira, the total budget to have in mind when someone wants to start with the processing?

And as well, is it necessary that one have work experience?

Does OND in banking and finance count too?

Thank you in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
jjohndoe83:

I believe something might have gone wrong somewhere and you need to be on their case. My documents were delivered on 7th February and I got my ECA in June

Good evening
Kindly share the Eksu contact you used for your wes verification with me please.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
That's not bad. What school?

ednut1:
got mine out with 3k extra after nasu strike in 2018 in two weeks. the DHL guy did all for me plus verification too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
MISSPET:
Hi, What school - UNILAG?

No. It's Lagos State polytechnic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
In short, the guy carry your mata for head grin
ednut1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
deTimo:

I am heartbroken kiss Bet why��

Your humor get part 2

Hello,
Kindly share the Eksu contact you used for wes verification with me'
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Livy2018: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please do.
Ladykeigh:
Thank you, I'd appreciate any help. Can I send you a private message ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yusuftosin: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
connectgt:
Federal Marriage Registry is better and will save you a lot of headache. People use Local Government Marriage Certificate too, but be aware that Federal Government of Nigeria has nullified such certificates in supreme court recently.

https://punchng.com/court-declares-lg-marriage-certificates-illegal/

Google search marriage certificate in Nigeria

Great. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladykeigh:
That's not bad. What school?

same school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (693)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.