Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1046822 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
She said "flung out the window"...LEEEMMMAAAOOOO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Prettiepearlz:

You intentionally held that information and you are hoping they wouldn’t find out? Oga raise CSE to make them know you didn’t include it in your application ASAP. Else your application will be flung out the window should they detect, which of course they will and the effect will be grave.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
The only dire consequence is that your file may be shipped to Accra. Request for interview and waiting time but it is worth the shot because spousal sponsorship is worse.
finestiyke:
Good evening house

Please I have a very serious question to ask

Are there any dire consequences if one gets married post AOR

And now decided to add spouse then?

Could it have negative impact on one's EE application?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you're attentive enough. You'll know that draws are not done fortnightly... Check back two months ago, they didn't draw for a month and when they did, the score was 470.

I'll go with the maths.
Cryptomania:
I applaud your math skills, but IRCC don't work that way. In fact they are highly unpredictable and from past antecedent, draws are done every fortnight, not through calculation like you just did here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
chubby89:

Hello House, I also had my law degree assessed by WES as Bachelors' degree. How did yours go?

My advise to Lawyers who haven't assessed their degree would be to go with IQAS. It's long but it will give you peace of mind. I still plan on submitting my application with the WES report and LOE and I'll pray and see how it goes. The VO makes the final determination and IRCC has already stated this fact about Law degrees. If you google this topic on Canadavisa, you'd see some Lawyers have gotten PPR this way.
If you have money and patience you can still go with IQAS sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

You intentionally held that information and you are hoping they wouldn’t find out? Oga raise CSE to make them know you didn’t include it in your application ASAP. Else your application will be flung out the window should they detect, which of course they will and the effect will be grave.
should they detect ke. Abi when they detect.the guy is funny o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mhydhe: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello Team
Morning.
Can any one assist with a sample reference letter for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.
I really need it urgenly
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sseyi9: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes I submitted since beginning of July to head office at Abuja because that's where they handle all transcripts. Please if you have anybody at Abuja headquarter, help a sister. Thanks

tolajay:
Have you submitted an application for the transcript?

I might be around the Lagos office soon, could follow up for you, if that’ll be helpful.

Let me know.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
No it's not necessary, this is me speaking from experience
SchwarzMann:
Hello my people,
Does anyone know if its necessary/required to sumbit a copy of ones residence permit for non resident Nigerian EE aplicants?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
PLSHELEP:
If you're attentive enough. You'll know that draws are not done fortnightly... Check back two months ago, they didn't draw for a month and when they did, the score was 470.

I'll go with the maths.
It doesn't work by that maths, and because they targeted a certain amount doesn't mean they can't exceed it.. besides there'll be 3 draws in October and December more like back to back draws especially in December.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mhydhe:
Hello Team
Morning.
Can any one assist with a sample reference letter for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.
I really need it urgenly
Thanks
check page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
chubby89:

Hello House, I also had my law degree assessed by WES as Bachelors' degree. How did yours go?

You can also evaluate your law school degree to get a second degree evaluation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SchwarzMann: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks.
nomad26:
No it's not necessary, this is me speaking from experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes, if the job roles match. Job title isn’t as important as job roles

danfad:
Can some one who has a job title of geologist apply for the geology technician SINP job in demand program
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

My dear.....this person in question undoubtedly messed up, I believe everyone acknowledged that and I obviously did in my quote. The best advice for them is to raise a CSE and pray that the VO doesn't notice it before his/her message is received. I serve a living God, and I've seen unique cases where a non-disclosure went unnoticed without raising a CSE, not that this guy should try it. As innnn, DON'T TRY IT! This is not my personal problem, but yes I will emphasize that prayer does work. Who are we, but mere humans filled with errors/bad judgement day in, day out.
So yes, the bulk of our lives is Spiritual and it's called the GRACE of God! Try it, and you'll find nothing is really up to your power.
Stay blessed!
at the words in bold, those folks should look over their shoulder for the rest of their stay in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oh Jesus, you guys will join the thread and start giving analysis off your head in no time. I believe if you're attentive enough, you'll notice that they made up for that skipped draw by doing a back to back ITA draw.

I repeat, if you're not yet knowledgeable enough on how these things works, it's better to just observe. No one gets a reward for commenting the most.

Note: I choose to sound a bit on the edge because of your lead-in statement. No hard feelings.
PLSHELEP:

I'll go with the maths.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Industrialist: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please I need help with my NOC.

My job description is as follows:

I make recommendations to the federal government in terms of relief items after a disaster might have occurred in a community in order for their distress to be ameliorated.
I receive Nigerian citizens that have either been deported or urgently evacuated from foreign countries reuniting them with their families here.
I do assessments of disaster scenes though before making the recommendations.

I thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Silversurfer1:

My advise to Lawyers who haven't assessed their degree would be to go with IQAS. It's long but it will give you peace of mind. I still plan on submitting my application with the WES report and LOE and I'll pray and see how it goes. The VO makes the final determination and IRCC has already stated this fact about Law degrees. If you google this topic on Canadavisa, you'd see some Lawyers have gotten PPR this way.
If you have money and patience you can still go with IQAS sha
this gamble ehn
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cryptomania:
Oh Jesus, you guys will join the thread and start giving analysis off your head in no time. I believe if you're attentive enough, you'll notice that they made up for that skipped draw by doing a back to back ITA draw.

I repeat, if you're not yet knowledgeable enough on how these things works, it's better to just observe. No one gets a reward for commenting the most.

Note: I choose to sound a bit on the edge because of your lead-in statement. No hard feelings.
bros i tire o. That was how one guy who had not done ielts or wes was saying the next draws would be targeted at those on 450s without understanding tie break rule. No one knows the number of declined , fake profiles or rejections . So all these predictions na wash

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DoNazOla(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
I need your permission to PM and I've sent a request for it
Cryptomania:
Send a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hi!

Go ahead please.....
DoNazOla:
I need your permission to PM and I've sent a request for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Joining the thread doesn't mean i have not been following the draws longer than that (2017). Yes, they did another draw in less than a fortnight after that but then statistically, they can draw anytime they like (which is my point). No need to be on the edge, I understand where you are coming from.

Cryptomania:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please I have a question, my first name was shortened on my Intl passport, so I had to apply to get a new with the full name I want on it. But I already wrote IELTS with the previous passport so my current IELTS result carries my shortened first name, can I still use the result or I take another one?

PS: my educational credentials, birth certificate, bank account and other stuff carries my full name.

Cc @ladymarshall @stencil

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vetilicious(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello all,

Please can some advise or clarify for me on these : I have a law degree and a masters in public and International affairs U (Unilag both of them), which do i evaluate to get more points.

Also which ECA should i use for the one advised.

Do i need certificates to start the ECA process or just transcripts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Evaluate your Masters only.

WES, ICES, CES..... the choice is yours with the exception of IQAS.
Vetilicious:
Hello all,

Please can some advise or clarify for me on these : I have a law degree and a masters in public and International affairs U (Unilag both of them), which do i evaluate to get more points.

Also which ECA should i use for the one advised.

Do i need certificates to start the ECA process or just transcripts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jksallie: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good evening all, Does anyone have contact for uniport Wes verification. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jummolami: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
kiari:
@villagegirl what an interesting story... Congratulations grin grin wink

Kiari please I send you PM request. It is SOS
Vert urgent. Please help a sister. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vetilicious(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cryptomania:
Evaluate your Masters only.

WES, ICES, CES..... the choice is yours with the exception of IQAS.

Thank you very much for the response.

So i am not also not clear about this thing of WAEC when evaluating with WES.

Does it mean that i will be evaluating WAEC along with my Masters if i go with WES or is it just including or indicating the WAEC results........ kindly clarify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rhemagrace(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Before this thread closes, I am here to testify (because I told God I must testify in this thread). It is not PPR or ITA but NOI from Alberta! When I was about to give up and I had started to count down to my IELTS expiration, the God who is too faithful to fail threw me a lifeline through Alberta. This is part 1 of my testimony, watch out for the full story and my PPR story in part 9 of this thread grin. We can't afford to give up on the Canadian dream, do everything you can legally to keep the dream alive and remember that it will end in praise.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Vetilicious:

Thank you very much for the response.

So i am not also not clear about this thing of WAEC when evaluating with WES.

Does it mean that i will be evaluating WAEC along with my Masters if i go with WES or is it just including or indicating the WAEC results........ kindly clarify.
if using wes for a nigerian degree you are to send waec cert and transcript which may take 1 to 2 months and also there is secondary verification To avoid all these long things go with CES takes 12 weeks.your masters should be evaluated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Missionhelp:
Hello house. How long will one wait for Alberta to give a provincial nomination certificate after submission of all documents needed......I was selected for ANIP via Express Entry.

It depends on a number of factors. On average it takes 25days after getting your file number. A few people get theirs in 10days or less. A very very tiny few wait for 2months.

The average time for file number is 20days.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations. Please share your NOC and CRS and NOI Date. Thank you.

rhemagrace:
Before this thread closes, I am here to testify (because I told God I must testify in this thread). It is not PPR or ITA but NOI from Alberta! When I was about to give up and I had started to count down to my IELTS expiration, the God who is too faithful to fail threw me a lifeline through Alberta. This is part 1 of my testimony, watch out for the full story and my PPR story in part 9 of this thread grin. We can't afford to give up on the Canadian dream, do everything you can legally to keep the dream alive and remember that it will end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.