Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1045747 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Still waiting? you want someone to help you navigate through CIC website and look for NOC for you? SMH, una never ready.... angry angry angry angry

Omoolope2023:

Still waiting

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
teeielts360:
Looooooong Pooooooost Aleeeeeert.

God of the Universe has spoken.

To the gods that man the gates,
To the gates that guard the cities.
To the cities that grounds its peoples,
To the people that long for freedom.
The almighty, the All knowing, the All rulling God is merciful and just to grant us grace and ridiculous favor.

I have fallen a thousand times,
I have failed a million times,
Lessons learnt is theory,
Useless without His mercies.

They say thomas Edison failed a thousand times and became successful after the last try in inventing the incandescent light bulb. Without the mercies of God, he would fail a thousand more.

I have found him in the highest of places but he found me in the lowest of places.
I have acknowledged him in my joyous state yet he remembered me in my deepest depression.

I reiterate the popular declaration,
He is greater than the greatest,
Stronger than the strongest,
Wiser than the wisest.

He has established and blessed me like the trees planted by the riverside, like the cedar of lebanon, bearing fruits in its season.
He has not just blessed me but extended it to my household.

Habba father...

The British Council of elders have raised their standards but my God raised another, far beyond their imagination.

Habba father..

He has filled me most in my emptiest state.

7 IELTS TESTs and I don't even know where the mental, emotional or even financial strength came from.

6 EORs and I don't know who gave me the guts and courage. I know it's not me.

Habba father,
Ha, since april 2017,
Habba father,
To September 2019.

Habba father,
brought gold to my door step before the little silver I have is threatened.

All of a sudden, all stars align and bow to your word...

What advice can a man who has failed 7 times or even more give to the people that seek victory.

Look onto God, the author and finisher of our faith.

Clock still ticking but He has shown His face.
Emmanuel, I have seen his grace.

Timeline
1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC)
EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD)
EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD)
EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC)
EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED

6TH- JUNE 1ST 2019: LRWS- 8.0, 8.5, 6.5, 8.5 (BC)
EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED

7TH- JUNE 29th 2019: LRWS- 9.0, 7.5, 6.6, 7.5 (BC)

Ha, God is good.
He listening when you think he's silent.
He watches and keeps His own from been swallowed.
Haa, this is not my doing.
The hand of the almighty cannot be mistaken.

EOR came out today...
7TH- JUNE 29th 2019 test date:
EOR upgraded.
LRWS- 9.0, 8.5, 7.0, 8.0 (BC)

I was so depressed that I even requested a remark for the 9 in listening. I don't wanna know how all components changed or how there was a full band change in 2 component(even in the reading which is supposed to be objective).
I no wan know.

To the ielts tutors that listened to my cry here on this thread.
@Wasseynewest, @ Johnnybravo,
@Topsmamen, @Ladymarshall, @dumprep (she told me my moniker was gonna change to teeieltsaced lol), @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, Ha, good people dey here.
And a very good friend Hope, she inspired my writing, I don't know ur moniker but I know you would see this.
I pray you all fulfill your destiny on this earth and beyond.

Words said,
Praise be to jah,
Back to the grind,
Make I try contain the vex wey I get for my employer cus right now, the anger won double.
It would end in praise in Jesus name.

Big congrats to you. Please I sent them a mail for remark but they haven't gotten back to me. Can you kindly share the relevant emails I can message or the process I need to go through to request for a remark? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Have you gone through page 1? because if you have, you would know that Your law school degree is equivalent to masters degree when evaluated with IQAS...
beeff:
Please I need answers...Can Nigerian law sch certificate give more point for express entry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omoolope2023:

Still waiting
why not visit the noc website type noc canada on google. or else you go wait tire o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Reytheon: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello, what are you thoughts: LRWS 8 7 6 7.5. Should I go for remark for writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PwityMiwa: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
There was no mention of date of birth on mine.

pyrated:

Hi, please i want to ask if you can share the content of the final assessment of ICES ECA. If i am not asking too much, maybe a screenshot of your own completed ECA evaluation from ICES.

NB: Why i am asking is because i would like to know in particular if date of birth is part of what will be captured in the report. There is a mistake on my wife's O'level certs and so i am weighing options of WES or ICES.

ALSO, How can i send private message on this platform?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
as the spirit leads...
Reytheon:
Hello, what are you thoughts: LRWS 8 7 6 7.5. Should I go for remark for writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by concept4411(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abiolamat:
IELTS results
LRWS - 9, 9, 6, 8
Please it was a computer based test with BC. Can I call for a remark?

Hello, have you requested for the remark?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eraytee:
please ask for remark if you are sure you wrote well to get a 7, i had 6 in writing and i got an upgrade of 7. please shoot your shot.

Boss, I sent them an email but they haven't responded. Please, can you send me the emails you copied when you requested for remark?

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
vicnoshon:
You can if you are very sure you did more than that in writing and speaking. Please, copy their foreign body in all correspondence.

Boss, I sent them an email but they haven't responded. Please, can you send me the emails you copied when you requested for remark?

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chidimmamj:
Please i got a mail from WES on the 12th of this month that my documents has been sent to UNN for verification but as at thursday, UNN was still claiming they did not receive it, please has anyone here verified his/her UNN documents? I need all the help and guidance i can get.
You need to apply for verification online. After you have completed the application, send an email to the itranscript mail, they will check and confirm receipt of the mail from WES. If WES says they have sent it, it is very likely UNN has received it as well. But you need to complete the application before they can confirm receipt of the request and action on it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teeielts360: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.
British Council would be the Recipient.
15k would be the amount.
take the bank draft to BC office with your old TRF(test result form).
you would be given a form to fill where you would check(mark) the components you need to remark while your old TRF would be collected from you.
you should also send a follow up mail to the following:
general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org
Frederick.Amatokwu@ng.britishcouncil.org
Tolulope.Olofinjana@ng.britishcouncil.org
Alexander.Ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org
Goodluck.

jolak5:

Big congrats to you. Please I sent them a mail for remark but they haven't gotten back to me. Can you kindly share the relevant emails I can message or the process I need to go through to request for a remark? Thank you

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2019

jolak5:

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
If you are sure you wrote well, apply for remark asap.

Reytheon:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Skykid1208(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
rubski:

Thank you so much Skykid1208.This is detailed and quite helpful.
am not the original author, it was posted few days back, i only quoted for reference sake.
Your thanks should go to him and other travel gurus educating us on this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
teeielts360:

For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.
British Council would be the Recipient.
15k would be the amount.
take the bank draft to BC office with your old TRF(test result form).
you would be given a form to fill where you would check(mark) the components you need to remark while your old TRF would be collected from you.
you should also send a follow up mail to the following:
Frederick.Amatokwu@ng.britishcouncil.org
Tolulope.Olofinjana@ng.britishcouncil.org
Alexander.Ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org
Goodluck.

Lovely, thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Palominopeaches(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dan90s: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
On the issue of work experience, should I put my internship in an accounting firm (10 months) in the personal history section post-ITA even if I didn’t mention it when creating EE profile, since I couldn’t use it to claim points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tekay: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello fam,
With regards to mentioning ones side hustle. For someone that studied abroad and often worked on weekends (16 hours )during the study period or 40 hours/week when uni is on 3 months summer vacation. Should such job be mentioned in personal history ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dan90s: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

Also, I noticed the request for education transcripts on the checklist. Could this be because I have an ongoing/incomplete Canadian M.Sc. degree? But then it says "transcripts", which is really weird. I already have education certificates listed on the checklist. This Post ITA checklist just tire me, honestly.

Did you get an answer to this, or you have more info now because we’re in the same situation. I also need clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chidimmamj: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
KaceeDcontrol:

You need to apply for verification online. After you have completed the application, send an email to the itranscript mail, they will check and confirm receipt of the mail from WES. If WES says they have sent it, it is very likely UNN has received it as well. But you need to complete the application before they can confirm receipt of the request and action on it.

By applying do you mean the payment of 10k?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Does someone who obtained their Bachelors from the US and then does the BCS exam in Nigeria to get 2 or more certs need Waec verification with WES? WEs eca for the bachelors has already been completed. The bcs would be added to the original eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dan90s:
On the issue of work experience, should I put my internship in an accounting firm (10 months) in the personal history section post-ITA even if I didn’t mention it when creating EE profile, since I couldn’t use it to claim points
yes should
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Palominopeaches:
Hello house. Please I've been researching. Please apart from CIMA, French and BCS, what other courses can one do to boost their score? Thank you

Hey.... I've been looking for you. How far nah?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Palominopeaches(f): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
etrange:

Hey.... I've been looking for you. How far nah?

Éntrange my guy!!!!!
I dey o. Just seeing your ppr!! Congratulations. It finally ended in praise. Will announce mine soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have come back to fulfil my promise. made IELTS on the second sitting.

I refer to this post today and say, to the glory of God, I'm over 50days post AOR. The lord that started this will definitely finish it. The POF issue was miraculously sorted by God Himself. He showed up for me and surprised me bountifully, in record time, i must say.

Thanks to everyone for your inputs.

And today, i declare, that i will refer to this post again and announce my PPR soonest. it shall end in praise.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
WaleCanada:
I have come back to fulfil my promise. made IELTS on the second sitting.

I refer to this post today and say, to the glory of God, I'm over 50days post AOR. The lord that started this will definitely finish it. The POF issue was miraculously sorted by God Himself. He showed up for me and surprised me bountifully, in record time, i must say.

Thanks to everyone for your inputs.

And today, i declare, that i will refer to this post again and announce my PPR soonest. it shall end in praise.
Mr Wale with the funny telegram name cheesy. God is faithful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tina26:
Mr Wale with the funny telegram name cheesy. God is faithful

You passed because you worked hard. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Those who.have recently passed, well done.

You passed because you worked hard. No magic.

Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enculer:

You passed because you worked hard. Simple.
yes o. those who didn't pass did not work hard. mtcheew

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enculer:
Those who.have recently passed, well done.

You passed because you worked hard. No magic.

Hard work pays.

kini omode mo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.