Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047004 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 12:26pm On May 15, 2019
Thank you very much for the reply, God bless you.
Please is the 16500 courier service part of the 25k am to budget? So that means both of us has to send any document i as the PA send since we both have OND & HND cert so as to score more point?
Avidreader748:

1. She needs to send her OND and HND unless she doesn't want to evaluate at all.

2. If she's evaluating and using WES, she must send either NECO or WAEC,

3. You won't send scratch card alone, it will be sent by NECO alongside your confirmation of result. Budget like 25k when going to NECO as you will have to collect form then go to bank to pay into NECO remittal account before heading back.
If you are not going there by yourself you may want to include the service or logistics of whoever is going to help you.

(You can specifically request that your both NECO be sent together via one courier. I don't know if they accept sha because the courier is about 16500 to Canada for one person.)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jazzy(f): 12:27pm On May 15, 2019
Thats true o, i was supposed to get back to you on the requested swap, i m so sorry, i didnt. I eventually did the medicals on the date i booked, by then red alert had passed. Its great to hear Qlife has relaxed on that. Please try and get there early enough. Did mine on monday, got there a few minutes to 6am, i wrote my name and went back into the car to sleep. At 8, we got called in and by 10am, i was done. I was also able to complete my PCC before noon, thanks to ASP Moosssh.. Try and get there on time. Just resting my profile for a bit, so i can look through it once more. i hope to submit by friday latest God willing. XOXO
#WeMove..
Scandinavian02:
Q-life confirmed that women on Red Alert can still go ahead now and do full medical. We called to reschedule but they said we can now go ahead to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Anikulapu: 12:41pm On May 15, 2019
they want to confirm if by any means the night walkers are around again since it is confirmed that Lord Bailish is dead.
just send them what they need to know and get your PPR
LordBailish:
Just got an adr.

I've been asked to provide proof that:

1. I have been resident in my home country in the last
five years and

2. Provide a precise physical address for
correspondence.

I've been trying so hard to fathom the reason(s) behind this without luck.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 12:44pm On May 15, 2019
Simply google it and check if it falls under NOC 0, A or B.

Sam07045:
Good morning everyone. I hope we all are doing great. Please can you guys help with my NOC. I am a Safety Supervisor. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 12:47pm On May 15, 2019
Yes, WAEC is to send your result to WES for accreditation. Go to the WAEC office in Yaba to begin, total fee is within N30000 plus courier charge.

chigrad:
Good day everyone. Pls this is urgent. I’m about completing my registration on WES. And there’s an information to add secondary school certificate. Want to know if this is a new trend. I intend evaluating just my BSc. Must I also include secondary school certificate? Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2019
It depends on the province you will live in, you can check airbnb to have an idea of what rent looks like, also kijiji.

Flight depends on where you're travelling from, Lagos or Abuja?
Flight ranges between N350000 - N750000.

You can check travelstart, jumia travel etc for an idea, play with the dates.

Hope this N3million is excluding the funds needed as proof? POF[b][/b]

yinkeys:
Will 3 million naira balance in ones bank account be sufficient for all charges including one or two months rent over there, feeding, flight etc ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 12:58pm On May 15, 2019
Hmmm I haven't heard about this, usually the speaking date is 7 days before LRW or 2 days post LRW for MOD.

Laurelgem:
Hello e-fam,
Please, is it possible to be allowed a specified speaking date or if one shows up a day before the exam date (unscheduled), be allowed to take the speaking test. I know its possible with BC bt not sure about MOD.

Does anyone know, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 15, 2019
https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/requirements/n.shtml

aside University of Port Harcourt, there is a long list of onwa universities in Nigeria that ICES does not accept their transcript. Lets stay woke my people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bigwizzy001(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
Zara01:
It depends on the province you will live in, you can check airbnb to have an idea of what rent looks like, also kijiji.

DonTee07:
https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/requirements/n.shtml

aside University of Port Harcourt, there is a long list of onwa universities in Nigeria that ICES does not accept their transcript. Lets stay woke my people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PreciousRuby(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2019
Hi fellow members,

I was at Waec office yesterday to request for confirmation of results. I will attach the requirements for both GCE and WASSCE confirmation of results from them

Affidavit from the mama opposite the office is between N3000 - N4000
Envelope (2) - N100
WAEC Scratch Card - 1500
Courier service varies from N9,000 to N11,500.

According to the courier service, WAEC currently have some backlogs from mid-April and this is due to the officials being away on official assignment (May/June exams) so they said the process should take about a month.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eghosaadeghe: 1:15pm On May 15, 2019
Thanks a lot. Really helpful
Topsmamen:

How to use Hellofax to send degree certificate to WES

1. Go to https://www.hellofax.com/
2. Create an account
3. Log in to your account
4. Click the Add File button
5. Browse to the folder where you have your degree certificate
6. Select your degree certificate
7. Click Open
8. Type the WES fax number (4169729004) in the "Enter a fax" textbox
9. Click the Send button

Point to Note: You can write or type your WES reference number on a small piece of paper and attach to the top of your degree certificate.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 1:19pm On May 15, 2019
Jiri66:
Good morning House, please I'm new here and i wish to assess my credentials. Here is my profile:

Education: OND, HND, ISO 9001 Certified( IT related)
Work Experience: 6 Years Excluding NYSC
Married
Yet to write IELTS
Hubby almost same as my profile.

Please where do I start from?

I will appreciate your prompt response.
Thanks everyone

From the above data, you should be fine. Just try to Max out Ielts and your spouse should try and get 8777.

You can use the crs tool to simulate your score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 1:22pm On May 15, 2019
jazzy:
Thats true o, i was supposed to get back to you on the requested swap, i m so sorry, i didnt. I eventually did the medicals on the date i booked, by then red alert had passed. Its great to hear Qlife has relaxed on that. Please try and get there early enough. Did mine on monday, got there a few minutes to 6am, i wrote my name and went back into the car to sleep. At 8, we got called in and by 10am, i was done. I was also able to complete my PCC before noon, thanks to ASP Moosssh.. Try and get there on time. Just resting my profile for a bit, so i can look through it once more. i hope to submit by friday latest God willing. XOXO
#WeMove..

Thanks very much. We would be there there early to enable us do both. We are awaiting NPC attestation so we can submit our application by next week. Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 1:23pm On May 15, 2019
teechedah:
Thank you very much for the reply, God bless you.
Please is the 16500 courier service part of the 25k am to budget? So that means both of us has to send any document i as the PA send since we both have OND & HND cert so as to score more point?

Yes, its part of the 25k.
If both of you are evaluating as to get more points, both of you will send the OND and HND respectively. Unless you are not claiming points from her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lamigift: 1:30pm On May 15, 2019
What if I didn't sit for NECO nko?

Or how can I use NECO when I didn't sit for it??

Goodieng:
Hello house for those of us who have issues with the date of birth on our WAEC results and prefer to use Wes because of speed , we can use NECO as they don't indicate date of birth on their results and WES does not request it from them. I was at their office and I confirmed it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 1:34pm On May 15, 2019
That I shall succeed is as sure as God regins! I welcome myself to this part.

In other news, my profound apologies to everyone whose essay is pending with me. I am busy getting married (its all part of this Canada waka) this period (tomorrow actually). I'll return in full force very soon.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
Good day house, 8 pages gone already , phew! Pls can I upload my notification of result for my MBA? Our convocation is in December and that is when certificate will be ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kenykuba: 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
Great people,

If u have two sittings of say waec or neco...Wat do u do for Wes?
Will one have to process both or what?

Asking for a friend.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by boco2126: 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
Congratulations on your wedding. Best wishes to you and madam.
jjohndoe83:

In other news, my profound apologies to everyone whose essay is pending with me. I am busy getting married (its all part of this Canada waka) this period (tomorrow actually). I'll return in full force very soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ecanes: 1:41pm On May 15, 2019
Big Congrats!!!!!

jjohndoe83:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:41pm On May 15, 2019
damzy88:
Hello fam, when is the best time to request for Gcms notes? My AOR will be 3months on Sunday. I think it is too early going by how long PPR takes these days.Your take?

Thanks smiley

It's actually up to you. 3-4 months is okay to order your notes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:43pm On May 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Congrats bro! Wish you and yours a blissful life.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:44pm On May 15, 2019
kenykuba:
Great people,

If u have two sittings of say waec or neco...Wat do u do for Wes?
Will one have to process both or what?

Asking for a friend.
Thanks in advance

Pick any of the two.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 1:55pm On May 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

It's actually up to you. 3-4 months is okay to order your notes.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yinkeys(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2019
Zara01:

Lagos
Saskatchewan or British Columbia
Thanks for replying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chrisdada16(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2019
haywhy80:

@bolded part, credentials can be uploaded on your portal/account

Yes ...but the school needs to send transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Belladrews101: 2:01pm On May 15, 2019
Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, there's supposed to be a draw today right?

Also, please has anyone obtained UK police certificate for the Canada immigration process? If yes, pease let me know how long it took and what I need to do.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 2:02pm On May 15, 2019
Thanks alot. God bless you
Avidreader748:

Yes, its part of the 25k.
If both of you are evaluating as to get more points, both of you will send the OND and HND respectively. Unless you are not claiming points from her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:05pm On May 15, 2019
Belladrews101:
Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, there's supposed to be a draw today right?

Also, please has anyone obtained UK police certificate for the Canada immigration process? If yes, pease let me know how long it took and what I need to do.

Thanks

1. Yup! We're hopeful for a draw today.
2. UK PCC info here.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2019
You can check airbnb/kijiji for houses in both provinces, depending on what you're looking for, it will be best to go for a cheaper price since you may not want to spend all your money on rent.

Also google (Quora) what the living situation is for immigrants and what your proposed monthly expense will be.

All the best!

yinkeys:

Lagos
Saskatchewan or British Columbia
Thanks for replying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Belladrews101: 2:22pm On May 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. Yup! We're hopeful for a draw today.
2. UK PCC info here.

Thank you.

Will I need the original UKK PCC to be couriered to me or a soft copy will suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2019
Elektra008:
Good day house, 8 pages gone already , phew! Pls can I upload my notification of result for my MBA? Our convocation is in December and that is when certificate will be ready.
with wes, yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.