Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace (23773 Views)

On The Division Of Kano Emirate. / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by nurex01(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2019
Ahhaha. The way governors are dealing with kings nowadays

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2019
negro41:
if I were sanusi I will quit the throne and join politics and contest for President so that we face each other politically and squarely
But wait o I never new Gej is the god of some people until now
infact, my thoughts exactly. If he become president, he will just kill ganduje using dollars vedio to nail him.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't worry Sanusi, your new found friends, I mean, the idiotic Ipob yoots, will soon flood your palace from Upper Iweka.

You get sense ni?

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by SlimOpsy(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2019
Don't worry SLS. You have not yet reap what you sow. Karma is still in upper gear. Can't forget the Ajimobi and Olubadan scenarios. Governors are now powerful than the Traditional rulers. What a life.
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by rhymesnoni(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2019
Power pass power, Sanusi thought he was Untouchable, Nown reality has downed on him. as sad as it may sound, am very happy with the development at it would serve as a lesson to traditional Rulers not to interfere much in Politics.

Thank you Baba Ganduje

3 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Bossjakande: 8:53am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't worry Sanusi, your new found friends, I mean, the idiotic Ipob yoots, will soon flood your palace from Upper Iweka.
hahahahahaha u are funny dear u sound so funny
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Bossjakande: 8:56am On May 15, 2019
immhotep:

Yes, Sanusi is now an IPOB member (according to APCheat) because he rejected dullardism grin grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed
d fact still remain jonathief will go to prison soon
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by madridsta007(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don’t you guys realise that this NgeneUkwenu AKA Lauretta the drunkard Onochie only comments here to divert attention and distract others away from the main post? And she does this on any post that has the ability to develop into threads criticising APC. Ever seen her commenting on football threads?

Guys ignore Lauretta please.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by bixton(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2019
The source added: “You are aware that the Emir of Bichi is an amiable and easy-going king 

“So many palace guards prefer working with him because he is an open minded person.”

I find the second bold as some form of sarcasm against SLS.
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by MarianaTrench: 9:02am On May 15, 2019
He messed with the wrong guy
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
d fact still remain jonathief will go to prison soon
you sound like a certificate forger grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by CHOPUP411(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2019
Good,Sultan is next
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by babakb: 9:07am On May 15, 2019
rhymesnoni:
Power pass power, Sanusi thought he was Untouchable, Nown reality has downed on him. as sad as it may sound, am very happy with the development at it would serve as a lesson to traditional Rulers not to interfere much in Politics.

Thank you Baba Ganduje

See your life, SLS has gone global and you are talking of a useless Ganduje.

For you information SLS just got appointed into MTN Board as a Director.

And the UN Secretary General himself announced the appointment of SLS a SDGs Advocate.

SLS is Global Brand, you and Ganduje can go suvk your local emirates.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by osuofia2(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
mehn, the life of a zombie is not an easy one. see as zombies don switch side sharp sharp from supporting sanusi to Ganduje. wht a pity , sanusi that used to be a hero when he was talking nonsense during Gej tenure. Zombie-ism is a disease

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by veeberry(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2019
Not a big deal. Here in Enugu we have morethan 5000 traditional rulers. 4 too small
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
Destiny34:
El rufai is dealing with your god Tinubu, you're here shouting ipob. Useless thing!
his dealing with his political future if you really have sense
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Bulusc: 10:07am On May 15, 2019
Ayah Sanusi,but do you remember when the present minister sports was accusing GEJ in VOA Hausa programme when he removed you as CBN governor?What goes around,comes around.
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by dreamangel: 10:14am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I am shocked at you. You turned on Sanusi so soon, you have no loyalty at all. Sad.
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by win3k: 10:22am On May 15, 2019
he is now ONLY the Emir of Sabon Gari NOT KANO.

grin grin grin
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by win3k: 10:25am On May 15, 2019
Abdullahi Ganduje, Governor of Kano state has sealed the move to create more emirates in the state by presenting staff-of-office, the traditional symbol of authority to the emirs.

The event is coming amidst controversy that in breaking up Kano emirate, Ganduje is pursing a political vendetta against the emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II.

In a statement on Monday to newsmen by his Chief Press Secretary, Abba Anwar, the governor presented the instrument to Aminu Ado-Bayero, the eldest son of the late Emir of Kano, as the Emir of Bichi.

Others who received the Staff of Office were the Emir of Karaye, Ibrahim Abubakar II; the Emir of Rano, Tafida Abubakar-Ila; and the Emir of Gaya, Ibrahim Abdulkadir.
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Butoneday2(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
you are an id.iot grin grin grin
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Butoneday2(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Guy pls i don't want to laugh today, i only wanted to be serious and concentrate but when i saw this laugh busted out. grin grin
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Bizibi(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

so you can wake up an insult Sanusi so soon ..Men you are truly a mercenary whose service goes to the highest bidder
that one,I don't take him/her serious on this platform, na the head of ode on nairaland be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiriba And Ohafia: Two Of A Kind / Ooni Ogunwusi's Grandmother, Mariani, Dies At The Age Of I04 / Distinguishing Physical Characteristics Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.