Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (62048 Views)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by cyborg123(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2019
Utmost wastefulness and senselessness.

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Freshbaba95(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2019
Nigeria Government and hypocrisy are 5&6

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On May 15, 2019
Ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Queenboy123(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.... This people wanna increase suicide rate in Nigeria. Where are the jobs for these ladies?
So stripping is now a Job?

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by enemyofprogress: 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
Islamabad

4 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I condemn the demolition but seriously, strip clubs and brothel owners should be severely dealt with. Those places are criminal hideouts.

Why? Is it by force to go to a strip club or are they coming to your house to strip?! shocked

If you are looking for “criminal hideouts” start with Kano Government House and the Babanriga banking in full display there (and probably every other Government House) and government buildings and offices across this land? Go to the airport, customs’ buildings, etc., etc. Funny how government officials steal, kill, cheat, lie, etc., but when it comes to stripping they form holier than Christ and Mohammed. SMH

5 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by MurphyG1(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
Couldn't they just seal off the property?

If the use contravenes the original use act, is demolition the penalty?

This is unacceptable and uncalled for!

5 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by mmsen: 6:03pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.... This people wanna increase suicide rate in Nigeria. Where are the jobs for these ladies?

There are other hotels from which they can ply their trade.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 6:03pm On May 15, 2019
Queenboy123:

So stripping is now a Job?

What did you think it was? Sports?! shocked

Obviously not a job that most people would want (or want for their kids), but same for so many other jobs. SMH

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by christabelle57: 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
Arise and shine.. Making a Sale can be very tedious and almost an impossible task. But , without sales, business is gone,, and we will all just be another person queuing up to get the job, contesting with over 180 million people to make meagre income, live a mediocre life and never truly achieve our heart desires.. Do you want to make 10X your income in a 3 months? Want to triple your business growth?
Want to turn your business into a six (6) figure business?? .
Date 25th of may 2019... Time 12-2pm
Venue.. Lekki... Tel 07037270669
Don't miss this opportunity to get help from the big boys table... Its absolutely free... .
Be there!!!!
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Injera(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
Sharia law creeping�

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by NosaHenry(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
I raced down to check the name of the owner, and true to my guess, he is a southerner. What is the problem of this government. All these nonsense must stop someday.

5 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by RTSC: 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
Nigeria is a complete shitt hole.
This is why true federalism and separation of powers is important.

Progressive states can legalise job creation opportunities like this and an Islamic fundamentalist cannot dare revoke in the name of president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Isoduwa(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I condemn the demolition but seriously, strip clubs and brothel owners should be severely dealt with.Those places are criminal hideouts.

You were were once a member?

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Owner stepped on big toe

This is not just ordinary demolition

Get out of my head....

Hw did u know exactly what I was thinking na? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Owner stepped on big toe

Get out of my head....

Hw did u know exactly what I was thinking na? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 6:07pm On May 15, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Islamabad

You can say it again!
But in Nigeria, we prefer not to tell ourselves the truth. Let’s keep chasing shadows and ignore substance. SMH

>
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2019
RTSC:

Progressive states can legalise job creation opportunities like this and an Islamic fundamentalist cannot dare revoke in the name of president.

So , having a strip club is a Christian endeavour...

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Owner stepped on big toe

My thought Exactly
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
RTSC:

So Wh0re house na job opportunity?

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by michealdeco: 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
They just ended the source of livelihood for upto 150 people
Is Okay the list of jobless people keeps increasing

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
I hate being a Nigerian..
cry

Would you let your mother or sister or daughter dance there??

Would you let a similar night club be set up in a family neighbourhood?

I am sure you would say yes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by columbus007(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2019
Because this hotel is own by an ibo man,if it was an hausa man the story would have been different. sad

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by stalingraddd(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2019
this is very wasteful, they could have repossessed the building and put it to better use, holy holy abj where corruption drug abuse and hypocrisy runs supreme.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests / Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.