₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,170 members, 4,942,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 04:09 AM

Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! (523 Views)

After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready / Learn Html,javascript,css And More Here / Learn HTML And CSS Easily Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 7:06pm On May 14
Become an expert ,Start a career as a web designer by learning HTML5, CSS3, responsive design(bootstrap), cross device compatibility, learn to create stunning website, interactive websites with javascript(Jquery) and host it online and more!
Whether you want to design and create a website for the first time or you’ve been designing websites and you have been having challenges, i have something for you, Learn how to write HTML, the Markup language that powers the web. Explore the core technology used for styling content on the web - CSS, learn what CSS is capable of doing and the basics you need to make it work for you, explore advanced CSS concepts, including how to work with advanced selectors, when to use the float, display, and position properties, and how to use the CSS browser developer tools. Learn to use bootstrap to create responsive design that supports varieties of screen sizes, providing the optimum user experience irrespective of whether they use a smart phone, tablet or desktop computer, the first step towards an authentic, comprehensive website that does what it’s supposed to do. Clearly understand the place of JavaScript to build more powerful and complex functionality, javaScript is basically the programming language that lets web developers design interactive websites (moving content/image on a website), and even publish your content/website online.I will hold you by hand and teach you practical.

BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING
1. You would be able to create beautiful and modern website.
2. I would improve your knowledge and understanding of web design principles.
3. create any website layout you can imagine.
4. you would be able to create websites that support any device size with responsive(mobile friendly) design with bootstrap Framework
5. create tasteful animations and effect with CSS3
6. You would understand color theory and how you can connect colors to talk to each other.
7. being able to write code that is inline with the W3C coding standard
8. after the tutorial i would also teach you how to publish your website online.
and lots more . . .

WHAT TO LEARN
HTML 5
CSS and CSS3
Javascript(Jquery)
Bootstrap Framework
Responsive Design
Publish and Host your Website
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by QueTeddy: 7:30pm On May 14
Is any form of payment involved?
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 7:42pm On May 14
No it's free .
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by paulnewplay: 10:17pm On May 14
Free ke! By a nigerian in nigeria? What's d catch? Any revenue sharing by whatsap to it's users like youtube/google does?
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by QueTeddy: 10:20pm On May 14
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 5:09am On May 16
Ok
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 1:36pm On May 16
still accepting intake
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by bossrichard(m): 5:46pm On May 17
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Sambar(m): 12:21pm On May 18
add me 07033098551
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by lensdam(m): 2:50pm On May 18
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by lensdam(m): 2:51pm On May 18
Pls add 07019483929
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Olameen1713: 2:38pm On May 19
RealWealth22:
Become an expert ,Start a career as a web designer by learning HTML5, CSS3, responsive design(bootstrap), cross device compatibility, learn to create stunning website, interactive websites with javascript(Jquery) and host it online and more!
Whether you want to design and create a website for the first time or you’ve been designing websites and you have been having challenges, i have something for you, Learn how to write HTML, the Markup language that powers the web. Explore the core technology used for styling content on the web - CSS, learn what CSS is capable of doing and the basics you need to make it work for you, explore advanced CSS concepts, including how to work with advanced selectors, when to use the float, display, and position properties, and how to use the CSS browser developer tools. Learn to use bootstrap to create responsive design that supports varieties of screen sizes, providing the optimum user experience irrespective of whether they use a smart phone, tablet or desktop computer, the first step towards an authentic, comprehensive website that does what it’s supposed to do. Clearly understand the place of JavaScript to build more powerful and complex functionality, javaScript is basically the programming language that lets web developers design interactive websites (moving content/image on a website), and even publish your content/website online.I will hold you by hand and teach you practical.

BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING
4. you would be able to create websites that support any device size with responsive(mobile friendly) design with bootstrap Framework
6. You would understand color theory and how you can connect colors to talk to each other.
8. after the tutorial i would also teach you how to publish your website online.
and lots more . . .

WHAT TO LEARN
HTML 5
CSS and CSS3
Javascript(Jquery)
Bootstrap Framework
Responsive Design

Please add me
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 4:06pm On May 19
Ok
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Tobest150(m): 4:34pm On May 19

Add up
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Hamebell1(m): 5:15pm On May 19
Please add
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by francomark: 8:40pm On May 19
Pls add me sir 09036484013
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Antoniosmile(m): 9:24pm On May 19
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by donsunny22(m): 9:33pm On May 19
Pls add me
0 9 0 6 3 4 4 1 9 7 9
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by honayoplenty(m): 9:55pm On May 19
RealWealth22:

BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING
and lots more . . .

WHAT TO LEARN
HTML 5
CSS and CSS3
Javascript(Jquery)
Bootstrap Framework
Responsive Design
please add me 08064512354
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by corlatoby: 10:43pm On May 19
Please add 09080281275
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by princesam120: 1:57am On May 20
08106601094.. Add me pls
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by mosefin19(m): 4:30am On May 20
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Sunehri145(f): 9:08am On May 20
grin
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Thogar46: 12:19pm On May 20
Sounds really good. But nothing is really free, what are your goals here really ? I just do not get it. I appreciate all what you are doing and maybe do what asked here. Are you hiring some people later, correct ? Or am I missing something with that.
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by djsmacker01: 6:37pm On May 20
Add me
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by lawrence16: 7:14pm On May 20
08171054092 add me up
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by nicolasakins(m): 9:00pm On May 20
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by modestbrowser(m): 4:43am On May 22
Another shiit
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 5:22pm On May 22
Noted . Everyone that drop their number we are starting the class on the 1st of June . Prepare for the class. Thanks
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by RealWealth22: 5:23pm On May 22
Its totally free.
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Jummate(m): 5:48pm On May 22
Kindly add me 07067896279
Re: Learn Html,css & Boostrap Live On Whatsap Free!!! by Towbaba500(m): 6:52pm On May 22

(1) (2) (Reply)

Themes / How Proficient Is This Electonic Software Totor? / Sorting Of This Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.