Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today (28162 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? / Coronation Merchant Bank Aptitude Test Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 8:54am On May 15, 2019
Bellotelli:
Bro. You can never get any meaningful advice on nairaland. This forum is filled with very toxic people, just get out of here

That is a lie dot be such a bad blood. Speak for your self .
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On May 15, 2019
What is their age limit?
I hope they pay up to 100k.

Wouldn't mind applying... smiley

OP, some companies do not take recent affidavit or whatever it is called. They feel you just dagbo the thing. Though you were pretty honest if you ask me, because most people backdate it.
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On May 15, 2019
Guy just like someone said, allow people with complete documentation proceed with the recruitment process. How can u use a sworn declaration of age with less than 6 months; which obviously shows u reduced ur age immediately u discovered opportunities arent coming ur way cos of ur age, and u come online to complain u were disqualified.

If u must cheat the system then u must be smart about it, not this kind level that can be detected by the slowest HR person sef. angry
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Mires: 9:07am On May 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

God!

Lol... Abeg make una leave d guy alone. Make una no push am to commit suicide.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2019
The duration of your age declaration has nothing to do with ur screening, so far as the age declared tally with the age in you WAEC certificate, bro u are good to go, thsts how Abuja own is, I am a living witness, was in attendance for the screening last week Friday

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by CEOwatazs: 9:15am On May 15, 2019
Smokezz:
Good evening everyone..
I received a mail from UBA inviting me for an aptitude test scheduled for today being 14th May 2019..
I was asked to come along with..
My Nysc discharge cert.
My OND/HND results..
My Birth certificate/ Age decleration..
My passport at least one..
And finally make a photocopy of each..

I got to the venue at Isaac boro park in Port Harcourt headoffice Rivers State.

After checking in and putting down my name on the attendance sheet..
It was time to cross check our credentials.
And when I got to my turn the Man in charge looked at my Age decleration and told me it was not more than 6months old and as a result of that I am not quality to proceed further.
I obtained my age decleration cert on 6th December 2018..

Please my question is..
How can that issue disqualify me from participating in the exercise..?
Secoundly Why didn't the HR or whoever in charge not specify it boldly..

Thanks please mod do the needful..

guy, I will advice you to enter your room, lock it up, kneel down and thank God for the disqualification.

I wished I was disqualified when Polaris bank invited me for aptitude test or better still I wished they never invited me in the first place. after passing tru the aptitude test, goin to Lagos fr interview I was sent a regret letter.

this banks will make u think all is well but all is not well. imagin going to Kano from gombe state fr aptitude test and gombe to Lagos for interview...... think abt the expenses,the little money I was having managin ma life is now gone.

the whole system in Nigeria is a mess up.... you need connection for everything.

maybe God is hlpin u to avoid sm unnecessary expenses. when ur tym come biliv me bro no one will disqualify u.

cheer up .... I understand that feelings

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 9:20am On May 15, 2019
tstx:
Following
Who's she
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by koolbe(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2019
UBA is d worst bank to work in. I wonder why people still bother joining d bank.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Offpoint: 9:43am On May 15, 2019
pocohantas:
What is their age limit?

OP, some companies do not take recent affidavit or whatever it is called. They feel you just dagbo the thing. Though you were pretty honest if you ask me, because most people backdate it.
lol, thought NL guys said you're in your late 40?
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Iwanttoto1: 9:45am On May 15, 2019
CEOwatazs:

guy, I will advice you to enter your room, lock it up, kneel down and thank God for the disqualification.

I wished I was disqualified when Polaris bank invited me for aptitude test or better still I wished they never invited me in the first place. after passing tru the aptitude test, goin to Lagos fr interview I was sent a regret letter.

this banks will make u think all is well but all is not well. imagin going to Kano from gombe state fr aptitude test and gombe to Lagos for interview...... think abt the expenses,the little money I was having managin ma life is now gone.

the whole system in Nigeria is a mess up.... you need connection for everything.

maybe God is hlpin u to avoid sm unnecessary expenses. when ur tym come biliv me bro no one will disqualify u.

No be ur fellows aboki people like u dabaru d country

1 Like

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On May 15, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, thought NL guys said you're in your late 40?

Don't mind them, I am just 35.
Clocked 35 recently... smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by helpee(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Bros....that you travelled from gombe to Kano for interview does not mean the bank must employ an incompetent applicant now. So you want to blackmail them into employing you. If they employ everybody that applied where will they get money to pay salaries. They have employed the best. If there are private nursery schools around, apply there for now. When you gain enough experience teaching kindergarten class, you can put it in your CV and maybe, just maybe they can employ you. For now, no be say you no no person, you no just qualify. Stop using emotional blackmail

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
eDoctorr:

The guy was telling you the bitter truth.

You're a fool. Using stupid age declaration.
There is more to the story... Thank God you were disqualified.
I don't understand, why do you people find it easy to curse/abuse people online?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Bossjakande: 10:07am On May 15, 2019
pocohantas:
What is their age limit?

did u think I can reduce my age is by 8 years much. a friend said d maximum is 3 years
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Goalnaldo(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2019
Wow I learn everyday here!!!
That means I shouldn't alter my age declaration again??
I applied for the same UBA training and went for the interview but my own issue is that waec made a mistake on my date of birth.they wrote 17 instead of 7.
The HR person told me I have to do another affidavit and CV that will correspond to my waec certificate..
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

God!
grin
Zoo Graduate
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by CEOwatazs: 10:24am On May 15, 2019
helpee:
Bros....that you travelled from gombe to Kano for interview does not mean the bank must employ an incomplete applicant now. So you want to blackmail them into employing you. If they employ everybody that applied where will they get money to pay salaries. They have employed the best. If there are private nursery schools around, apply there for now. When you gain enough experience teaching kindergarten class, you can put it in your CV and maybe, just maybe they can employ you. For now, no be say you no no person, you no just qualify. Stop using emotional blackmail

lol.... is ok.

not tryna blackmail here jux telling him d truth. I wish u see wat I saw. pipol who were never invited fr aptitude test talkmo of interview wer later given the stuff jux bkox of connection. so do well to channel ur Savage reply to situations dt demands dt...... by getting d point first.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by CEOwatazs: 10:26am On May 15, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

No be ur fellows aboki people like u dabaru d country

slowpoke jux bkox I said I traveled from gombe to Kano n den gombe to Lagos dt automatically makes me an aboki abi?

how do pipol think for God's sake.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by PierreAbutu(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
tstx:
Following

Pardon my asking , but is dis girl your sister or girlfriend?

She looks calm, humble and natural
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2019
Smokezz:
Good evening everyone..
I received a mail from UBA inviting me for an aptitude test scheduled for today being 14th May 2019..
My Nysc discharge cert.
My OND/HND results..

And when I got to my turn the Man in charge looked at my Age decleration and told me it was not more than 6months old and as a result of that I am not quality to proceed further.

Please my question is..

Boos, from all indications your WAEC result can not be pre-1999. I am aware results from 1999 shows date of birth...why not tender that? Unless you sef don do some ''clean up'' things oooo
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Octopusssy(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

I believe this was an oversight.
LMAO
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2019
Smokezz:
Good evening everyone..
My Nysc discharge cert.
My OND/HND results..

Please my question is..

Sorry to deviate from your question. But was the invite for the 2019 banking trainee (graduate trainee) programme?
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Offpoint: 11:46am On May 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Alright dear, I wonder why they trouble you so much here... hope you're not giving me them nightmares o
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2019
His assumption his that, he may think you want to falsify your age, you should have process that a long time ago.
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2019
tstx:
Following

Who is this Angel? Or where you thief this picture from?
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Benosky011(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2019
Even international passports. Some countries will hardly give you visa if your passport is less than 6months. But I don't know the reason
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by emmadeking(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
TRINITY1993:
The duration of your age declaration has nothing to do with ur screening, so far as the age declared tally with the age in you WAEC certificate, bro u are good to go, thsts how Abuja own is, I am a living witness, was in attendance for the screening last week Friday

What's the nature of the questions?
Preparing for the test
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by brainstorm21(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2019
Hey, buddy, you could convince them to hire you, if you told them about yourself like it is in hr interview questions. For example, thanks to these answers I convinced my employer to hire me instead of others, and he was so amazed by my communicating skills, that I persuaded him to raise up my salary, because I was able to convince him that I had already worked in this field and I have a lot of experience. In fact, I just knew all the answers to the questions thanks to that article.
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 16, 2019
CEOwatazs:

cheer up .... I understand those feelings

Let me advise you now so you don't make the same mistake I made some years ago. You don't need connections to get jobs most especially bank jobs. It's normal to get a regret mail after the interview. But rather than thinking it was intentional, search yourself and find out the things that made you not to scale the interview.

Did you speak confidently? Was your dressing top notch? Did you communicate freely and clearly? Were you cheerful? Did you give enough details when answering questions?

Learn how to answer interview questions and improve your self-confidence. Never stop applying unless you've passed the age limit. Some will send regret emails but you will definitely get success mails too. Don't settle for cheap, low paying jobs because you feel the interview process is not rigorous. Nothing good comes easy!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by CEOwatazs: 6:24pm On May 16, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Let me advise you now so you don't make the same mistake I made some years ago. You don't need connections to get jobs most especially bank jobs. It's normal to get a regret mail after the interview. But rather than thinking it was intentional, search yourself and find out the things that made you not to scale the interview.

Did you speak confidently? Was your dressing top notch? Did you communicate freely and clearly? Were you cheerful? Did you give enough details when answering questions?

Learn how to answer interview questions and improve your self-confidence. Never stop applying unless you've passed the age limit. Some will send regret emails but you will definitely get success mails too. Don't settle for cheap, low paying jobs because you feel the interview process is not rigorous. Nothing good comes easy!

thanks bro..... m mst grateful.

all the best in watsoeva u currently doing, greater heights I pray u. kip Putin us in prayers.

#onelove

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today by nuelyoyo(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

don't mind pocohantas, she is in her mid 20s.

Cc offpoint

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / 2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.