Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (50120 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Ghanaian Herbalist, Kwaku Bonsam Storms A Church To Collect His Juju From A Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2019
beauty7:
One of Nairaland agenda is to report evil about the church.They would not report the evil done by other people like sheiks imams guru. The founder seem to have a secret agenda against christianity.Na wa o
the Bible did not hide the bad done by those God use in writing it and the bad done by early Christians rather they were written down for everyone consumption so we can learn from them.
if there is any evil agenda against Christians, it is pastors who are leading the assault against Christians because of their seeing church as a source of income
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by semyman: 7:54am On May 15, 2019
Fear pastors

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Edyice: 7:55am On May 15, 2019
He's payment was not completed or what?

Like if you know T B Joshua was fake all along grin
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Lovelyn451(f): 7:55am On May 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Lol...if e pass Catholic, Anglican and Apostolic churches(Baptist, methodist nd ECWA)...I no go
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by wheelzcoded(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2019
Aru
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by semyman: 7:57am On May 15, 2019
Yameater:
What is wrong with you people? Why bring this VERY OLD STORY up again ?
Accomplice
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

This is why I bliv in Catholic church..

U can never hear such god of this person or god of priest..
not a fan of going to church as I worship at home but if I had to worship with a group, I will first consider Jehovah witnesses and then maybe Catholics.
the Pentecostals are destroying Christianity because of the quest for miracle,money, and power. they are never realistic and will go to any length to acquire their wants

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Austine567(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2019
if this man can provide sure 100 odd, na to do the needful, why waste time sef am on way to Ghana.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2019
Mk93:

not a fan of going to church as I worship at home but if I had to worship with a group, I will first consider Jehovah witnesses and then maybe Catholics.
the Pentecostals are destroying Christianity because of the quest for miracle,money, and power. they are never realistic and will go to any length to acquire their wants
U are right bro.. and one thing pple don't know, God gave everyone that grace to command and ask whatever in His name.. and if u know yourself wella, u will never ask any pastor to pray for you...
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2019
grin christainity is a scam. So not only Nigeria pastor dey collected ogun abenugogo.? Christain are sheep truth truth.

Alhamdullilah am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by naturalwaves: 8:06am On May 15, 2019
Yameater:

It’s very disgusting
Square pegs were definitely not put in square holes.
The owner of this forum does not seem to realise that this is Nigeria's no 1 forum and everything is just being handled in a shambolic manner.
Spending 1 hour on Quora for example, is more profiting than spending 2 days on Nairaland. cry
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Butoneday2(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2019
Ok?
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Duru009(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2019
T. B Joshua is a real man of God !!

Take it or leave it
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

U are right bro.. and one thing pple don't know, God gave everyone that grace to command and ask whatever in His name.. and if u know yourself wella, u will never ask any pastor to pray for you...
most of them prefer staying at home and hoping for miracles. they have replaced being hardworking with prayers and the end result is desperation and poverty

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Gracemadeit(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2019
The gullible Christians does not want to study their bible or listen to Christ in a church where Jesus is their diet on a daily basis. All they need is miracle & urgent prosperity why won't they end up in this kind of pastor's hand. grin shocked tongue undecided
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Evince(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2019
god exist pls show us evidence except talk
yourFEARS:
Africa and Religion!

Yes, God exists but until Africans see the worship of God beyond science and wonders, the scam shall continue.

Worship God with your heart but use your head when looking for a place of Worship
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by trapQ: 8:17am On May 15, 2019
Does the fact that Samsung S10 phones have a factory glitch mean that all Samsung phones are bad?

Didn't Jesus prophecy that false prophets shall arise?
Seetto:
And some people still believe in this scam called Christianity..
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Melahou(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2019
if its true then you dont even need to confront the pastor,
you can just stay in your shrine and destroy the juju since it came from you.
nansense
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:23am On May 15, 2019
Read Matthew chapter 24.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by backnbeta(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:
And some people still believe in this scam called Christianity..
People like me will always believe in Christianity. It is not a scammer and you know it. That is the reason you people still enjoy some peace in the world today. It's a religion that promotes peaceful coexistence.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Mbilla(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2019
Ghanaians , very useless and low minded people. Fools who can't live without mentioning Nigeria name in local media's. This ugly burnt ape want to used TB Joshua to get fame but he failed because TB Joshua ignored him.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by pureconscience: 8:33am On May 15, 2019
do you mean signs and wonders....let me understand your message
yourFEARS:
Africa and Religion!

Yes, God exists but until Africans see the worship of God beyond science and wonders, the scam shall continue.

Worship God with your heart but use your head when looking for a place of Worship
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Yameater(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2019
semyman:

Accomplice

Accom what ?

If I hear!
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by ofuonyebi: 8:35am On May 15, 2019
Jesus Christ has spoken about this people before...that those who work deceit in the dark in his name shall be opened disgraced

and that they work for their belly and NOT for HIM!
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Jman06(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2019
Penterascals are the problem with Christianity!
No organization! Just some conmen taking advantage of gullible followers.
Even their modes of worship sef, so so noisy and irritating!
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by NaMeAboki: 8:40am On May 15, 2019
Too many god of men engaging in juju and fake miracles are unfortunately undermining the credibility of Christianity in Africa.
The way Africans in particular and blacks in general worship in Church (rowdy music, ethnic dancing and forceful aggressive preaching etc) makes you wonder whether they are in fact practising the same religion.

From the body language of the individuals in the video one can easily tell that pastor and the jujuman know each other and that the latter must have been in violation of whatever prior arrangement they had - most likely juju to perform and con his congregation with fake miracles.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by pureconscience: 8:42am On May 15, 2019
and presbyterian church
Aurielfinizu:
Oh.. now I know why one of my big uncle doesn't go to church with his family...

He worship at home and will never allow his kids to church..

Omo.. thank God am convert to Catholic..

Where u pray yourself out if u really know thuself...

Don't trust any pastor
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by MrPRevailer(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin christainity is a scam. So not only Nigeria pastor dey collected ogun abenugogo.? Christain are sheep truth truth.

Alhamdullilah am a Muslim

Christianity is not a scam. It is scammers venturing into christianity for business and power. Just like Bokoharam/Isis use Islam to forcefully seize lands and people's assets.

In my church, miracles of healing incurable sickness happen daily. But I doubt if that happen in any mosque worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.