Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! (492 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! by deltateam: 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
I went to see Seun my friend at his house. I met him brooding. His face was gloomy and sad. I inquired what the problem was.

He told me that he secured a job overseas with a high paying multi national company. His problem was that he had a girl he wanted to marry. Intact he wanted to marry her before travelling but as it stands, he would be leaving her.

Her parents said that its either Seun marries her and takes her with him. He should forget her.

He doesn't know what to do. I told him I would ask nairalanders on his behalf. Please advise a friend.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! by tyup(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2019
Let him kill the girl once and for all

come and thank me later sad
Re: MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! by tydi(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:
Let him kill the girl once and for all
come and thank me later sad
I know the girl she sells sniper.. She should make use of her product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2019
Your friend is a damn fool....

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!! by RoyalBlu(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2019
Who else thought OP was referring to Oga Seun himself. cheesy

"Her parents said that its either Seun marries her and takes her with him. He should forget her".

What do I call this now? Some parents don't help matters tho.

Let him marry her, travel, put things in order and send for her shortly.

(1) (Reply)

She broke your heart, take this / Ethiopian Parents Deal With Their Kids Failure Compared To Others / Lady Gets Dumped By Her Boyfriend After All Her Sacrifices To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.