Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny (57292 Views)

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Itzurboi(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2019
You believe God, you dey doubt if devil dey.... You believe in Miracles, and you dey doubt existence and efficacy of juju...
You believe good exist and evil things does not...
Why then are the religious leaders praying, doing vigils to break the power of the juju you don't believe in, don't tell me they are psychologically inconclusive...

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Nobody: 5:48am On May 15, 2019
its a shame a platform like nairaland would even put such crap on front page promoting the belief that diabolical stupid thing like ritual n juju is real..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by KingAzubuike(f): 6:09am On May 15, 2019
soul95:

Young man. Its only a silly person that takes a paradigm hook line and sinker just because someone more " civilized" says so. You think Juju is a myth or because you have seen technology, you think juju became 'outdated"? Was it you that drove them away?
Juju is the dark side of spiritism.
Is juju real? Yes
Is juju all powerful? No.

To clear your doubts, since you are forming "civilized", go and challenge any Indian to show you the power of his native god, then you will know howfar. Because Juju is being associated with Africa, it is now " primitive " and the reason why "Africa is behind". Mtcheww.
Are you not aware that even Mexicans practice voodoo? What about Brazilians? The Caribbean countries especially Jamaica?
Your argument will be that if they practice Juju why are they not advanced like countries dependent on science?
The arguement looks smart on the surface buy it is a pie of ignorance.
Practice of Voodoo especially the dark side comes with a curse, that is why a Zoroastrian in central Asia and some parts of the middle east will not engage in some aspects of his religion (especially inflicting harm on others metaphysically) because it comes with a heavy price, same with a Buddhist. But an African man with his already dark heart doesn't care about consequences, just immediate gratification, that is why he doesn't mind sacrificing his generations just because we wants power to oppress or feel big, hence the backwardness.
If you don't know spiritism is being practiced in most places of the the world even in the west. Have you ever heard of WICCA? Have you ever heard of an Ouija Board? Buy one for yourself and tell me howfa. Don't you know even some of the most renowned Renaissance age scientists and mathematicians belonged to secret cults that worshiped demons? The Babylonians that invented the sexgadecimal system were star gazers and occultists..read your bible. Some notable inventions are inspired by spirit beings some from Jehovah God some from demons.

You think are sounding intelligent, but you are just neck deep in ignorance. Stay there and believe everything science tells you.
I am far from superstitious, I don't attribute very happening to juju or whatever and I for one don't let any pastor decieve me, but I have a balanced view about life. And you should know that your mind is greatly insufficient to comprehend everything that goes on in the universe.

Stay there in ignorance
Kid, come out of your shell and think like a normal human being. The same reason Nigeria is an over religious country is the same reason we believe in juju and all these nonsense. These things doesn't exist. Its only a thing of psychology and the mind. The best that will happen to you is that you'll be more confident and fearless and that's because you've been made to believe that its really working. . Bring the most powerful babalawo you know and let him do odeshi juju for you then go and stand in front of boko haram to see if it really works grin. The excuse you'll probably give is that it doesn't work that way right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Memberclub(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2019
hollah123:
see fool, person wey don dey d game dey tell u something u are disputing it. it's just like a mechanic telling u about a car n u dey follow am argue. all these oversabi people self that wants to form civilise by all means I just weak for u. go n ask your grandparents about juju, they will tell u more
which one you prefer. Bullet proof vest or juju vest grin

Mumuli
Backward Nigerians
Mumugerians

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by KingAzubuike(f): 6:16am On May 15, 2019
Memberclub:
which one you prefer. Bullet proof vest or juju vest grin

Mumuli
Backward Nigerians
Let them bring their most powerful babalawo to do kowole for them and they should sneak into boko harams camp and use feather to tickle shekau ear while he dey sleep. grin.

Most time when their so called juju fail them or e no work dem go say na because juju pass juju.. What a silly excuse.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rusher14: 6:26am On May 15, 2019
soul95:

[s]Young man. Its only a silly person that takes a paradigm hook line and sinker just because someone more " civilized" says so. You think Juju is a myth or because you have seen technology, you think juju became 'outdated"? Was it you that drove them away?
Juju is the dark side of spiritism.
Is juju real? Yes
Is juju all powerful? No.

To clear your doubts, since you are forming "civilized", go and challenge any Indian to show you the power of his native god, then you will know howfar. Because Juju is being associated with Africa, it is now " primitive " and the reason why "Africa is behind". Mtcheww.
Are you not aware that even Mexicans practice voodoo? What about Brazilians? The Caribbean countries especially Jamaica?
Your argument will be that if they practice Juju why are they not advanced like countries dependent on science?
The arguement looks smart on the surface buy it is a pie of ignorance.
Practice of Voodoo especially the dark side comes with a curse, that is why a Zoroastrian in central Asia and some parts of the middle east will not engage in some aspects of his religion (especially inflicting harm on others metaphysically) because it comes with a heavy price, same with a Buddhist. But an African man with his already dark heart doesn't care about consequences, just immediate gratification, that is why he doesn't mind sacrificing his generations just because we wants power to oppress or feel big, hence the backwardness.
If you don't know spiritism is being practiced in most places of the the world even in the west. Have you ever heard of WICCA? Have you ever heard of an Ouija Board? Buy one for yourself and tell me howfa. Don't you know even some of the most renowned Renaissance age scientists and mathematicians belonged to secret cults that worshiped demons? The Babylonians that invented the sexgadecimal system were star gazers and occultists..read your bible. Some notable inventions are inspired by spirit beings some from Jehovah God some from demons.

You think are sounding intelligent, but you are just neck deep in ignorance. Stay there and believe everything science tells you.
I am far from superstitious, I don't attribute very happening to juju or whatever and I for one don't let any pastor decieve me, but I have a balanced view about life. And you should know that your mind is greatly insufficient to comprehend everything that goes on in the universe.

Stay there in ignorance[/s]

Nonsense.

GDP and money in circulation remains the same despite increase in ritual killings.
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by KingAzubuike(f): 6:26am On May 15, 2019
Akoja360:
its a shame a platform like nairaland would even put such crap on front page promoting the belief that diabolical stupid thing like ritual n juju is real..
Seriously so pathetic .. And the number of people believing in these nonsense is very alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by TVSA: 6:32am On May 15, 2019
rusher14:

Because an idiot killed his mother with the belief it would yield money, it therefore means it definitely works abi?
grin

Simple question, does the Nigerian GDP increase with increase in ritual killings?

I'm sure you think a salt bath would cure Ebola.

grin

To think you attended a university of technology

Even Nigerian professors believe this sh!t so you can't blame their products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rusher14: 6:35am On May 15, 2019
TVSA:

Even Nigerian professors believe this sh!t so you can't blame their products.

Nigeria truly is in trouble if we have these special eds filling the nation space.
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Jamersirwin1971: 6:46am On May 15, 2019
timesup234:
Then let them go and steal th destiny of Bill Gates. You are under a brainwashing circle and it will be too late when you wake up. Such kind of reasoning belongs in the cave era

People like you na him Dey use use jazz for before your eyes will open . Then you will know the reasoning belongs to the cave .
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Felixalex(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:
For example people believe in a particular juju that can make bus conductors to forget collecting money from you. They believe if you wear a particular ring a conductor will forget collecting money from you. It has happened to me severally. Several time I can't count without any goddam juju or ring. There is nothing like juju, its simply just psychology.

Felixalex rusher14

Then sometimes I wonder why the juju won't work for them in banks, so that they can fill deposit slips and have money deposited into their accounts without giving out cash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by timesup234: 6:49am On May 15, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

People like you na him Dey use use jazz for before your eyes will open . Then you will know the reasoning belongs to the cave .
nothing like jazz. You sound primitive. A very local dunce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rusher14: 6:49am On May 15, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Because some person is killed does that mean the efficacy of the purpose?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Melison(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2019
13october:

As kidnappers are basically from one tribe of Evans
The one along Kaduna road are Evans brothers baa??get sense bro
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Jamersirwin1971: 6:59am On May 15, 2019
timesup234:
nothing like jazz. You sound primitive. A very local dunce

Mr Wise Dunce. I salute you .

So you feel a white Lady who would sell her properties worth millions of dollars and send to someone she hasn’t even seen before isn’t under a spell ? Even after selling her properties and banks and people are making her undertand its scam she still believes it isn’t scam did all those for love . And willing to send more funds to her false lover ?

Mr Educated Dunce well don sir .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by timesup234: 7:07am On May 15, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Mr Wise Dunce. I salute you .

So you feel a white Lady who would sell her properties worth millions of dollars and send to someone she hasn’t even seen before isn’t under a spell ? Even after selling her properties and banks and people are making her undertand its scam she still believes it isn’t scam did all those for love . And willing to send more funds to her false lover ?

Mr Educated Dunce well don sir .
Who gives a Bleep about yahoo? Your stupidity is thinking out of 7billion people in our world everybody must think alike. No spell, too many people in the world not to have the guillibles. Now donkey, go drink your waste water. Poverty have damage a large chunk of your brain. Nobody is holding you back, people you think are after you are busy living their lives and achieving greatness. You are stagnant. Not a single evidence of anyone confessing to be a witch. All stupid lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Jamersirwin1971: 7:19am On May 15, 2019
timesup234:
Who gives a Bleep about yahoo? Your stupidity is thinking out of 7billion people in our world everybody must think alike. No spell, too many people in the world not to have the guillibles. Now donkey, go drink your waste water. Poverty have damage a large chunk of your brain. Nobody is holding you back, people you think are after you are busy living their lives and achieving greatness. You are stagnant. Not a single evidence of anyone confessing to be a witch. All stupid lies

You Dey vex/vent Mr wise Dunce. I spoke about my own opinion on spell. I never said I gave a Bleep about yahoo . If you don’t give a Bleep either you shouldn’t be spiting your bitter words . Mr Black Genuius Oloribu, how rich are you self ? Can you buy life . If you can’t buy that then you are poor . Omoake/ omoale .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rusher14: 7:39am On May 15, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

[s]You Dey vex/vent Mr wise Dunce. I spoke about my own opinion on spell. I never said I gave a Bleep about yahoo . If you don’t give a Bleep either you shouldn’t be spiting your bitter words . Mr Black Genuius Oloribu, how rich are you self ? Can you buy life . If you can’t buy that then you are poor . Omoake/ omoale [/s].

Try to elevate your mind.
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by NoToPile: 7:43am On May 15, 2019
Omode o mo ogun o npe ni efo.

I have been hearing about this ekiti issue for sometime now, even had to tell a church member whose daughter got admission to warn her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Jamersirwin1971: 7:45am On May 15, 2019
rusher14:

Try to elevate your mind.

You could be of good assistance.. since yours is more elevated.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2019
I school in Ekiti and I can confirmed all these stories to be true as I witness many during my days

I can't marry any girls in Ekiti or the one that school in Ekiti. I'll be hurting my future if I do. those girls love money more than their future
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by trapQ: 8:07am On May 15, 2019
Garbage trash! [s]
timesup234:
nobody gets to see anything donkey. Witchcraft dont exist either, no single evidence just stupid hearsay. You better grow up and stop acting childish. Your education is a waste
[/s]
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by suyamasta(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2019
Felixalex:

Then sometimes I wonder why the juju won't work for them in banks, so that they can fill deposit slips and have money deposited into their accounts without giving out cash
good point juju is a scam, Yahoo is a scam on intending scammers, there is a narrative to make it look like it's real but it's fake as santa Claus,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rusher14: 8:11am On May 15, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

You could be of good assistance.. since yours is more elevated.

Yes.

I would refer you to your philosophy and logic course from your first year at uni.

When done, please read the works of modern day scientists - Isaac Asimov, Stephen Hawking etc.

Try to travel widely, as I have done myself.

Perhaps after immersing yourself in various cultures and influences you might begin to see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by suyamasta(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2019
goldtube:
Yahoo this Yahoo that, no single Nigerian is in top 100 richest men in the world but dem sabi steal destiny to make money.... this nonsense must stop what rubbish!!!!!
Lol good observation them just d create mumu narrative to make am look real, they tried to make stealing of pants as something that brings money whereas women pants plenty for okrika markets yet nobody got rich from that it's all foolishness, walai e get one or group of fools where the bring wetin go trend so dat we no go focus on our real problems Nigeria we better wake up from stupidity sponsored by wicked politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Goalnaldo(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Even the baba who does these nonsense for them are usually smart. They start off by asking for simple and easy to do things like telling you to bring white fowl, goat blood etc with the hope that a breakthrough or mother luck might coincidentally happen. When nothing happens you go back to him and then he starts asking for the impossible like telling you to bring your mother's head, the tooth of a dinosaur grin or fresh faeces of a lion. grin. Then if you fail to meet up to that demand you can't blame him. He'll tell you you didn't do what he asked you to do that's why you didn't see any result.
you made me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by rockstar27(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2019
i salute u people that read it to the end is too much for me to read!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by OBAGADAFFI: 8:34am On May 15, 2019
NaijaProxyBase:
I'm not a scammer bro, but America must obey wink

And when America deny you Visa you will be complaining.

There is no hiding place in the internet.
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny by Jamersirwin1971: 8:35am On May 15, 2019
rusher14:

Yes.

I would refer you to your philosophy and logic course from your first year at uni.

When done, please read the works of modern day scientists - Isaac Asimov, Stephen Hawking etc.

Try to travel widely, as I have done myself.

Perhaps after immersing yourself in various cultures and influences you might begin to see the light.

And Mr Ajala The Traveler , how many countries have you traveled to ? You expect me to go back to uni? I have been to more countries than you can ever imagine . But that won’t make me feel or think there isn’t Spell in my own Nigeria. You have your own rights to believe in what ever you want to . And I have my rights to believe in mine .

Isaac Asimov Never believed in God and as I can remember one of his quotes he said -I have never, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural and which I find totally satisfying. I am, in short, a rationalist and believe only that which reason tells me is so.

He was asked directly Do you believe in God he said whose . So just because you read his books and you believe in his philosophy and opinion to things wouldn’t not make everyone be like you .

If the Isaac Asimov never believed in God but I do then everyone is different and has right to believe in what ever he feels to believe .

I remember two years ago I met few ladies in Ohio , they both were from Columbia, spent 20 years in America but they still believed in Spirtual which was SANGO- (God Of thunder) even with her years in America and vast knowledge she has a small shrine at the back of her door, also she goes to church.

So not everyone will travel abroad and because they have seen things would neglect few things because of culture and influences..

Even as great as America is their National motto is IN GOD WE TRUST.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.