Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Jamb Results 2019: Beware Of Scammers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Results 2019: Beware Of Scammers (290 Views)

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Results 2019: Beware Of Scammers by koffinene: 8:17pm On May 14, 2019
Please do not give money to any person trying to upgrade your results.

these are their scamming messages:

AM AMADA BY NAME,
I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW PROFESSOR MR MATTHEW 07011067879 or 07050594119 HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME JAMB..UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR MATTHEW, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 3HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED FROM 185 TO 260..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED HE CAN ALSO RELEASE AND UPGRADE YOUR WAEC/ G.C.E/ NECO CONTACT MR MATTHEW ON HIS NUMBER 07011067879 or 07050594119

Wow professor David Okojie is really the best jamb upgrade online I contacted him
yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 176 to 254
I don’t know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on +2349057815637
because he is the only one that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
grateful.

my jamb result has been finally upgraded
thanks to you professor David Okojie

good morning great Nigeria student,…..it my pleasure to meet you all so i want to use this wonderful opportunity to thank professor David Okojie because he has helped me so much in my jamb result, actually am student of [UNILAG] so i wrote my jamb result at 2019 and when the result came out the mark was too poor so in that case i was not happy with my result so i was afraid to inform my parents that my jamb result is out, so anytime they ask me i usually tell them that the result is not yet out so this get me crying and thinking on what i should do. so on a good afternoon i was on my way to the market then suddenly i saw an old friend of mine that we went to primary school together then we were happy seeing each other so we greeted and huge each other, then i asked her if she wrote jamb then she said that she wrote but the result was not ok, so i also told her that mine also was not good enough then she said that she have been hearing about upgrading of result but she did not believed it at first but she give a try and she melt a man called professor David Okojie that the man helped her to upgrade her result so i asked her if she is sure of what she is saying then she said that why we she be lieing that someone helped her to upgrade her result, so i said that she should give the mans contact then i collected it from her. so i called +2349057815637 professor David Okojie and explained to him then he said that i should not worry that he we help me out but firstly i should send my jamb details call him +2349057815637 +2349057815637 that was how my jamb result was upgraded all thanks to God

More Scamming Messages: https://www.freepopulation.com/2019/05/14/jamb-results-upgrade-2019-beware-of-scammers/

Re: Jamb Results 2019: Beware Of Scammers by realmanarken(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2019
Opps

(1) (Reply)

GRE Materials Needed / Complete Guidelines On How To Apply For Student US VISA In Nigeria / Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.