Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (61898 Views)

Senate Threatens To Jail NNPCL CEO, Others Over ₦‎12tr Turnaround Maintenance / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2019
fergieboy:
Even if you seal there office

Online they na

I think they have amass so many customers
it's easier to block their site online than their physical stores

4 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 14, 2019
No let them hear am o.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by ebuka10box(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2019
They should shut it down ASAP . This company has wrecked a lotta youths in the country , almost wrecked my life but thank God I'm alive.... Bet9ja na big scam

2 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Indispensable85(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2019
Suicide mission! Nigeria youths will kill all of you.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by gidimafia: 9:38pm On May 14, 2019
Shaii ds one just hit am right..Dem wan shut down wetin boys take dey build castles in the air while forgetting to challenge the thieving elites?.
daddytime:
This might just be the catalyst to usher in and effect that much sought after revolution.

I dare them to try it...

Dem wan shut down wetin boys take dey build castles in the air while forgetting to challenge the thieving elites?

Na nemesis wan catch up with una...

Do you know how helpful over and under has been to our jobless populace?

AND NG to una dia...
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by davodyguy: 9:38pm On May 14, 2019
Awon oni tete
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by CalabarPikin: 9:40pm On May 14, 2019
Shot it down and increase d level of unemployment....

Shot it down and take away d only thing giving over 25% of unemployed Nigerian youths joy...

Shot it down and render those scammers disturbing us on nairaland jobless...

shot it down and let some of us have somtin to take home at d end of d month....

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by pawesome(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2019
Go and give them money.. Bet9ja are sponsoring Nigerian plaque so is a mission impossible
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by cr7lomo: 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
U fools could not make the former I.G or head of custom honour ur invitation, u wan use bet9ja shine...I pity una...the only legal hope boys get...shut bet9ja down and watch government shutdown by the masses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Dashry(f): 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by LINTUNE(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
realmanarken:
LOl Na Their Cup Of Tea

Ftc Okay Whas Popin
Whes Ma Gift smiley smiley
do they real give gifts to ftc?
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by pawesome(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2019
ebuka10box:
They should shut it down ASAP . This company has wrecked a lotta youths in the country , almost wrecked my life but thank God I'm alive.... Bet9ja na big scam
them force.. You wanted to kill yourself by yourself and you hia blaming Bet9ja grin

5 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2019
comradewanle:
These guys aren't serious at all.......they want to block means of losing money by Nigerian youths
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Halo22: 9:46pm On May 14, 2019
Make them no try am oooo. Which kind wahala be this one, G them go purse boys, bunkering them go still come, they want make boys go back to high way?
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by BlackfireX: 9:46pm On May 14, 2019
Yoruba people source of income....

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by QuickStandard: 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
These senators are ready to bury the Nigerian youth!

It's a pity, I am of the opinion that these betting coys be closed, but it's like am wrong.

So the government Is Even boasting of how they want to assist the betting companies make more profit, while the lives of the youths get even more miserable.

I weep for this country
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by colossus91(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shameless Ebonyi senator. What are you doing about the millions of boys and girls from your state selling in Lagos traffic?
And to think you have sense mehn u are just a wayward thinker!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
ebuka10box:
A virtual bettor.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by AlaskaTNT(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Bet9ja that evil betting company. Their sole aim is to see you lose all time. They spread badluck all over their site

Play over1.5 they will play 0:1

Play anybody win them go play 3:3

Play home to score away go win 0:6

Ok now when you finally see a game that you would use to catch them, you run to go fund your account then they will just hook you with another style; transaction error cryyour money go hang for air until the game startangry

Then you will have to wait and start over another day and the circle begins again cryyou only win once or twice in a year, while they win you at least 363 times a year. Dumped their asses years ago angry

Going back there is to buy shares straight up

come see bad belle. u and ur sponsors bet9ja pass una

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by MorufuAtanda: 9:51pm On May 14, 2019
Senators sef wan collect their own share from the 'donations' of jobless youths wey dey sleep for betshops. These senators sef, money no dey belleful dem? Abi their fat belle na bottomless pits?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 14, 2019
I feel that bet9ja is using juju on bettors.Person go play man u to win cardiff at home for 6 betslips, and over 2,Ov 3.5,1 and over 2,Home over 1.Cardiff go beat man u 2 nil.All the 6 betslips go cut.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by iTearHerToto: 9:52pm On May 14, 2019
AlaskaTNT:

come see bad belle. u and ur sponsors bet9ja pass una
are u a bet9ja staff

4 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by donaldde2: 9:52pm On May 14, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Good move.
it has literally made so many youths to be lazy and be living on the fantasy of becoming rich 2ru betting

Will u kip shut up dia... how many job did u provide for d lazy youth... dis is what u and ur useless leaders has brought to dis nation. Common sense is not common for pple like u...even nija dey learn betting from developed world

6 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by raphy(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2019
one old papa wey de senate don't bet for premier ship and lose million so now he want them to close it down.ole senators laugh want to kill me.

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Toosure70: 9:57pm On May 14, 2019
eleri ibu , the boy will descend on you. mumu.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Francopol(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2019
pple lyk u always fail.... read de news very and check ur comment u will see dat it doesn't correspond at all!
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by john633(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2019
I will be the happiest man if it comes to pass
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by ThothHermes: 10:07pm On May 14, 2019
daddytime:
This might just be the catalyst to usher in and effect that much sought after revolution.

I dare them to try it...

Dem wan shut down wetin boys take dey build castles in the air while forgetting to challenge the thieving elites?

Na nemesis wan catch up with una...

Do you know how helpful over and under has been to our jobless populace?

AND NG to una dia...
This is hilarious.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by fineboynl(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2019
grin e be like them want make youth chase them out fr the country

2 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by jimi4us: 10:10pm On May 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shameless Ebonyi senator. What are you doing about the millions of boys and girls from your state selling in Lagos traffic?
gambling addict calm youself they're not shutting your addiction drug down yet

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by comradewanle(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2019
martineverest:
learn to read

Mr reader, talk........ I am listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.