Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (61917 Views)

N100m Palliative Claim: Senate Threatens Legal Action Against NLC / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Austineva(m): 3:44am On May 15, 2019
IMMUNO1:
Any where they see the average citizens feed from, they try to block it. Modular refinery is a crime, yet govt owned ones does not work. Bet9ja is helping some people to see another reason to live, yet all they care for is giving money to govt, as if they have accounted for all the money they generate in other ways. Abeg, leave bet9ja alone. I don't play it but it has helped reduce street crimes.
u get sense. I tell u

4 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 3:51am On May 15, 2019
oyeb15:
bet9ja is just popular because their site is fast and open odds for winning teams till last minute unlike others.

but,Crediting ones bank account after winning may take two to three days.
Betting companies uses betting of other people loses to pay winners.Mostly those who lost in the fast losing sport scam call' virtuals.That is why you see them take long to pay winnings.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Jowanson: 4:13am On May 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Bet9ja that evil betting company. Their sole aim is to see you lose all time. They spread badluck all over their site

Play over1.5 they will play 0:1

Play anybody win them go play 3:3

Play home to score away go win 0:6

Ok now when you finally see a game that you would use to catch them, you run to go fund your account then they will just hook you with another style; transaction error cryyour money go hang for air until the game startangry

Then you will have to wait and start over another day and the circle begins again cryyou only win once or twice in a year, while they win you at least 363 times a year. Dumped their asses years ago angry

Going back there is to buy shares straight up

Correct.....your head dey there...Your hubby go like u wella.....

grin
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Sarakist: 5:43am On May 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shameless Ebonyi senator. What are you doing about the millions of boys and girls from your state selling in Lagos traffic?

First off, your comment reeks of hatred for the Ebonyi people doing whatever they can to survive. So Bleep you for your inhumanity and insensitivity.

Secondly, you failed to prove how a senator performing his constitutional duties is shameless.

Bet9ja has no right to refuse to answer to the Nigerian Senate. If they don't pay taxes and their dues, then Bet9ja are a bunch of criminals who capitalize on our nation's poverty to brainwash boys into believing they can blow overnight by betting on European football clubs.

These our boys including this idiot here end up losing out every single day and making Bet9ja, Nairabet, and their owners overnight billions while having their own tickets cut by a game or too. Our youths are getting addicted to these websites. These scammers should be investigated. They should be held to account. That's what Senator Ogba is doing.

He deserves kudos. Or you hate him because he's from Ebonyi and not Anambra or Imo. Shame on you, useless Biafra!

You hide under pseudonames to spread hogwash and hatred online.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by thunderbabs: 6:02am On May 15, 2019
Their bet ticket dey cut anyhow... Na ManUtd cause dz tin oo grin
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Adaibeku(f): 6:25am On May 15, 2019
LZAA:

Aww did the big bad ipob man hurt ur wee feelings cry
Then lock up and confess igbo amaka grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Afamed Adaibeku
smileygrin

Wat has been seen ,can never be unseen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Nobody: 6:29am On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
smileygrin

Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by anonymous1759(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2019
goldcoinhub:
The Senate has threatened to shutdown Bet9ja offices across the country if the company fails to honour its invitation for a second time.

The Chairman, Senate committee on youth and sport, Senator Obinna Ogba, PDP, Ebonyi, while speaking in Abuja during the verification of Loto companies with license to operate in Nigeria, noted that it was unfortunate that Bet9a refused to honour their invitation, Vanguard
He instructed the clerk of the house to write to the betting company once agian

“Clerk, write to Bet9ja again. If they did not honour your our invitation again, we will ask the National Lottery Commission to seal their offices.”

Senator Ogba who noted that the Senate was making efforts to assist the lottery commission to generate money for the federal government, said, “We wanted to see bet9ja. They can’t runaway,”

According to Senator Ogba, their verification followed series of complains against the betting companies, adding that some do not even have offices while others have not been making remittances to the government.

He said that while verifying, about 20 betting companies that honoured Senate invitation, “some got the licenses but they are not operating. The new regulation only give them one year to start operations,”

https://lailasnews.com/senate-threatens-to-shutdown-bet9ja/

Thieves I'm very sure you guys want to ask for bribe. I hate you guys and I hate the hopeless Youth
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by anonymous1759(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2019
hardeytarhyour:
YOU SHOULD SHUT DOWN ALL BETTING COMPANY, not Only Bet9ja, They should find something valuable to Country To engage not Gambling

Fooooooooooooooool if the government can't Harness our natural resources what do you expect our youths to do?? I know people like you are enemies of progress idiat
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Emmannn101(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2019
goldcoinhub:
The Senate has threatened to shutdown Bet9ja offices across the country if the company fails to honour its invitation for a second time.

The Chairman, Senate committee on youth and sport, Senator Obinna Ogba, PDP, Ebonyi, while speaking in Abuja during the verification of Loto companies with license to operate in Nigeria, noted that it was unfortunate that Bet9a refused to honour their invitation, Vanguard reports.

He instructed the clerk of the house to write to the betting company once agian

“Clerk, write to Bet9ja again. If they did not honour your our invitation again, we will ask the National Lottery Commission to seal their offices.”

Senator Ogba who noted that the Senate was making efforts to assist the lottery commission to generate money for the federal government, said, “We wanted to see bet9ja. They can’t runaway,”

According to Senator Ogba, their verification followed series of complains against the betting companies, adding that some do not even have offices while others have not been making remittances to the government.

He said that while verifying, about 20 betting companies that honoured Senate invitation, “some got the licenses but they are not operating. The new regulation only give them one year to start operations,”

https://lailasnews.com/senate-threatens-to-shutdown-bet9ja/

So bet9ja is the problem of the youths and sports

But why am I a Nigerian?
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by raphretle: 7:07am On May 15, 2019
Give them over 2.5 bottles of wine each.. to calm them down
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by valembay(f): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
No be only shutdown,abeg we import paper roll ,thermal printers and supply to new and existing beting companies
at a vry cheap rate
whatsap me 08087408311
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Bet9ja that evil betting company. Their sole aim is to see you lose all time. They spread badluck all over their site

Ok now when you finally see a game that you would use to catch them, you run to go fund your account then they will just hook you with another style; transaction error cryyour money go hang for air until the game startangry

Then you will have to wait and start over another day and the circle begins again cryyou only win once or twice in a year, while they win you at least 363 times a year. Dumped their asses years ago angry

grin grin grin
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Emmanuel226(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
las las senate na scam
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Emmanuel226(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2019
las las money go still dey flow for young boyz
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Emmanuel226(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2019
las las wetin dem gain
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by LZAA: 7:36am On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
smileygrin

kiss
grin
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by MeeLan: 7:38am On May 15, 2019
abeg leave our sure bet alone o.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by moorevic(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2019
Honestly i work in a bet9ja shop and hundreds of youths are employed by this organization. Shutting it down will likely increase joblessness and the crime rate as we know it now will be unspeakable. The CEO of the organization should honor their invitation and hear what the have to say and if it doesn't ogre out well with them then we have the judiciary to appeal our case to.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by moorevic(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2019
do you buy fairly used ones.
valembay:
No be only shutdown,abeg we import paper roll ,thermal printers and supply to new and existing beting companies
at a vry cheap rate
whatsap me 08087408311
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Yaluji(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2019
Pls o,! u people shouldn't shut them down now o, they haven't pay me debt of 40million o
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:30am On May 15, 2019
Lol.... Senators are u sure you didn't gamble and ur millions went into thin air and you are making nonsense noise... its not by force.

Please deal with important issues...reform the police laws.. create laws to sustain the unity of Nigeria... create good economic environment for international community to invest and create jobs..

since you guys are clueless... make oyibo come help una..

bet.com no dey UK... abi.. u will tell me whether home of commons have time for this.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:31am On May 15, 2019
Yaluji:
Pls o,! u people shouldn't shut them down now o, they haven't pay me debt of 40million o

Dont beg the clueless beings... they need their brains formatted
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Risentouch(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2019
Nigerians won't forgive them because millions of Nigerians have a lot of money in their Account
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by oshe11: 9:49am On May 15, 2019
Twoclans:

Look who the cat dragged out cheesy
I have missed you kiss
Lol

Same here ma'am
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by majamajic(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:

u know little or nothing about gambling
if u are lucky to win 2 times a year, u are very lucky, let's say u place 100 naira daily, in a year u stand to lose 36,500 naira, let's say u do bet 100 naira to win 200k, and u win 2 times a year, so ? that's 400k ,

if u want win bet Naija, don't play more than 11 matches, put more money onto less odd, go for corner kick, like juve, beyen Munich, spal, Dortmund, Seville, torino, Leipzig , Liverpool , man City and Tottenham they all play high number of corners, play them over whatever they give them, meanwhile over corner on these teams are high like 1.8 , 1.9 sometimes 2.0 odds, pick like 7 of these teams I mentioned , u will be getting like 104 odds with those 7 matches, put 500 naira, with bonus u will be getting like 75k potential winning, strike it every weekend, u will be lucky like 10 times a year, that's out of 56 weekends. cos it's about weekend games or during European cup week. 500 naira into 56 weekends will be around 30k , 10 wins into 75k will be around 750k .

2 Likes

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by HopeAtHand: 10:29am On May 15, 2019
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

U jus dey laff d guy. U dey collect em steady nau.
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2019
HopeAtHand:

U jus dey laff d guy. U dey collect em steady nau.
wink cool

Gambling isn't for poor people and if you must gamble it - Gamble it with all thy heart cheesy
Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by iTearHerToto: 10:47am On May 15, 2019
majamajic:

u know little or nothing about gambling
if u are lucky to win 2 times a year, u are very lucky, let's say u place 100 naira daily, in a year u stand to lose 36,500 naira, let's say u do bet 100 naira to win 200k, and u win 2 times a year, so ? that's 400k ,

if u want win bet Naija, don't play more than 11 matches, put more money onto less odd, go for corner kick, like juve, beyen Munich, spal, Dortmund, Seville, torino, Leipzig , Liverpool , man City and Tottenham they all play high number of corners, play them over whatever they give them, meanwhile over corner on these teams are high like 1.8 , 1.9 sometimes 2.0 odds, pick like 7 of these teams I mentioned , u will be getting like 104 odds with those 7 matches, put 500 naira, with bonus u will be getting like 75k potential winning, strike it every weekend, u will be lucky like 10 times a year, that's out of 56 weekends. cos it's about weekend games or during European cup week. 500 naira into 56 weekends will be around 30k , 10 wins into 75k will be around 750k .
How many times have you won

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by majamajic(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How many times have you won

I do win games, I Ve won 2 times this year, though am a lot busy that I hardly have time to forecast games, am not that a staunch gambler, I gamble for fun, am not mean, but I know much about gambling.

key to win games is small odd big money, like 50 odd u put 1k, u be getting like 75k,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.