Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug (1184 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by meeky007(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
pls someone help i mistakenly took 5 tablets of lonart instead of four will it affect my body.
I'm worried about this
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by youngest85(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2019
It may cause convulsion
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by AngryParrot1: 7:36am On May 15, 2019
It will. Drugs generally have negative side effects. But I would recommend that u take lots of fruits everyday for at least 2wewks to help ur liver. Next time you have malaria, resort to herbs. Nature's side effects are benefits.
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by oxypress: 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
meeky007:
pls someone help i mistakenly took 5 tablets of lonart instead of four will it affect my body.
I'm worried about this
if you are above 77lb and above 16 years and you are not pregnant fear not. You haven't crossed any red line. Next time meet your doctor and go by normal prescribed dossage. Herbs from unqualified medical practitioners can damage your kidneys or liver so beware. People didn't go to school for nothing.
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by meeky007(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2019
oxypress:
if you are above 77lb and above 16 years and you are not pregnant fear not. You haven't crossed any red line. Next time meet your doctor and go by normal prescribed dossage. Herbs from unqualified medical practitioners can damage your kidneys or liver so beware. People didn't go to school for nothing.
thanks but lonart is a malaria drug not herb
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by oxypress: 8:51pm On May 15, 2019
meeky007:
thanks but lonart is a malaria drug not herb
Do not misquote me. I know Lonart. I know why Artemether is combined with Lumefantrine to form Lonart. I never said Lonart is herb. I was talking about people who offer herbs in place of medically certified phamaceutical drugs.
Re: What Happens When You Take Overdose Of Malaria Drug by jbblues24(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed.

(1) (Reply)

Milk And Garlic Remedy / Horrific Burns On Womans Buttocks After Falling On A Radiator Pipe.. / Pleas What Is This On My Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.