Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind (49255 Views)

DNA: Ronke Odusanya’s ‘Baby Daddy’ Olanrewaju Saheed Jago Wanted By Court (Pics) / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Npfn: 11:55pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Ultimatezlant post=78397158]davido has link to wike and his wife been a lawyer can facilitate it easily

With their hype I was expecting they had direct access to government elite themselves, good five days[/quote
]
The people against them are fellow Nigerians with long leg that's why it took this long fear naija too much haters
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Nobody: 12:03am On May 15, 2019
Davido didn't get any lawyer. Burna boy and olamide did.

Btw why are we celebrating the release of criminals?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by anambraamaka: 12:10am On May 15, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Source?
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by simple250: 12:17am On May 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
wetin

When davido turn lawyer

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by cr7lomo: 12:39am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=Npfn post=78397304][/quote]

Haters how?? It's certain that u are not ok ooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by BABANGBALI: 12:49am On May 15, 2019
simple250:

When davido turn lawyer
is not a lawyer? look at you, you know even sabi current affairs shioooooooor
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Nobody: 1:23am On May 15, 2019
Making Yahoo boys famous very soon scamming rate will increase since this lads get away with crime

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by lukui: 1:24am On May 15, 2019
I just wonder what this world is turning into

a world where criminals thieves and thugs lives are more worthy than peoples lives

no wonder when a kid was asked what he wanted to do when he grew up

know what he said?

"I want to be a yahoo boy!!!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by trapQ: 1:56am On May 15, 2019
Because that's what blacks do. Even in America blacks are known for advocating for the release of the most dangerous murderers back into the society.

A 19yo rapper named YnwMelly shot and killed two of his best friends in his car and black people are calling for his release.

Very very shameful.
MyphoneandI:

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by AlmostEpic(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2019
Cletus77:
Thank God they set that poor guy with extension socket..free

I really felt for him

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Nobody: 3:20am On May 15, 2019
But why are the 5 guys arrested so ugly? Or must one be ugly before doing yahoo again grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by tomdon(m): 3:42am On May 15, 2019
Imagine they couldn't even secure bail for 5 good days.
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by andrew444(m): 4:01am On May 15, 2019
sankout:
Making Yahoo boys famous
very soon scamming rate will increase since this lads get away with crime

Was they found guilty ?

Did they see anything incriminating with them ?

Shey they said naira Marley is still there ?

It can't always be your opinion just bevause you think they are yahoo boys doesn't make them yahoo so calm down

You think efcc are fools ?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Dannyhajo(m): 4:33am On May 15, 2019
Singapore1:

Burna boy and Olamide got the lawyer not obo

at least instagram will rest for few months ...
collect 100$ itunes instagram will not rest ..kilode!!!!

if you know say you sabi yahoo yahoo pass them your life for don change pass like this na
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by nedubest(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2019
naira marley...igbolabi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by mjizzie(m): 4:42am On May 15, 2019
So nothing was found incriminating them and they were held in custody for days. Nija my country. EFCC is just trying to show muscle, that is all I see in this whole saga
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Dagger111(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2019
What is this one saying?
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Aymontengo(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2019
niqqa be running mouth like some loose tap.
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Hotzone(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2019
Expose dem all
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by PapaAdanna: 6:19am On May 15, 2019
Why would they release one and leave the other...

BTW the released one is not only a fraudster but a cultist
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by shogsman(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2019
See the supposed leaders of tomorrow rallying in support of crime.Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Godwin5766(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Rapper Zlatan Ibile has regained his freedom, 5 days after being arrested alongside Naira Marley and 3 others over their alleged involvement with cybercrime.
However, while four of them were released, Naira Marley remains in custody, allegedly due to some incriminating items found inside his laptop.

According to our source, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago and two others person were freed on “bail” after the intervention of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria that Davido hired for them, but they still have to report at the EFCC’s office, daily, till the end of the saga.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/zlatan-ibile-and-rahman-jago-are-out-of-efcc-custody-naira-marley-left-behind-2/

Hmmm....who told u, it was davido who hired '' SAN '' for them ?
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by Emmannn101(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2019
I wonder why educated young Nigerians still rally round to support and celebrate these criminals....

EFCC, let justice prevail,

And as for Davido, who fought for the release, I'm sorry to say this, I'm not impressed

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by ba7man(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2019
To be honest, with the money and fame these guys have, they look low-class and shabby. lipsrsealed
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by mamajj17(f): 7:30am On May 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
is not a lawyer? look at you, you know even sabi current affairs shioooooooor

�������See the Current Affairs Minister, i salute Sir���
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by eyizlive(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2019
See naijarians o...they are proud of their Yahoo boys, wehdone o, kip it up
Enu e le wa yen.
Re: Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind by mapet: 8:00am On May 15, 2019
simple250:

BABANGBALI: :
God bless Davido, i like the boy so much, he is one of the best young lawyers in Nigeria today, very soon he will be given SAN

Bros slow down na so crazy they start ooo

You think say craze never start?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Grandma Calls Me Korede Bello. Do I Really Look Like Him / Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.