Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari (15658 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Buhari is incompetent,no need to consider.

History will repeat itself,if we fail learn from it.

No need to consider other factors? Did you go to school at all? So, in a big democracy like ours, no need to consider the inputs of the NASS? Why do we practise federalism then?

I think you are the incompetent one here. You are driven by emotions. You hate Buhari so much you are hoping that Nigeria burns down.
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by SillyMods: 10:53am On May 15, 2019
Esseite:

You could narrate your point with facts to counter.. stop being partisan.
I have learned to allow ignorance to slide on this forum. So, I no longer argue with blatant liars.

The 8th Senate will be remembered for the following among others:
1. Massive budget padding
2. Excessive delays of budget passage
3. Passing of irrelevant bills especially bills that are self-serving most of the times
4. Cutting of budgetary allocations of major infrastructures such as Lagos/Ibadan Road among others.
5. Refusal to debate important bills that could improve the fight against corruption
6. Antagonizing govt's important project such as the HGFP for primary school kids despite passing same

I can go on and on but these should clear every doubt about the kind of Senate you called the best in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by omoluka: 10:56am On May 15, 2019
Clean infinix Hot S available for sale at 35000

Call: 07037618186

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by tejiritex(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2019
The bad relationship you have with Nigerians nko?

Nonsense talk
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2019
Esseite:
If anything, Saraki's Senate has been the most vibrant we ever had... most recognised internationally, most citizens bill passed.

If Buhari is laying claim on the budget passage, it may interest you to know that since 2015, non of the passed budget was implemented 50%, talk more of 100%..

Maybe just the bad blood and the APC/PDP dichotomy.
see you claim !!!! How possible is it to implement a budget that was not early approve for a physical year Tell me!!!!! Which one needed more time ::To approve budget and to implement budget Answer yourself and know who you are.Mind you if the country is good is good for us all nigerians but if it is bad it is bad for only ordinary Nigerians not for privileges and rich politicians . let stop all this partisan politics and face the reality of things in nigeria. One man can not do it all.

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2019
Bonapart:
Jihad president. Killer of his own people
humm

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

No need to consider other factors? Did you go to school at all? So, in a big democracy like ours, no need to consider the inputs of the NASS? Why do we practise federalism then?

I think you are the incompetent one here. You are driven by emotions. You hate Buhari so much you are hoping that Nigeria burns down.

Just shut up jare, which other factors are you considering here,tell us what the senate President or speaker have done to hinder Buhari from taking this country forward?

Oh just because he decamp to opposition party or because he became the senate President because he wasn't the chosen one?

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post,just quit disturbing my mention.
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by Optionalx: 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Dannyset:
Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow this time around. If you allow PDP use you to slow down this govt like they've always done......well sorry will be your case.

We are coming hot thus time.
A bad work man quarrels with his tool...
Everyone is a problem but you
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Just shut up jare, which other factors are you considering here,tell us what the senate President or speaker have done to hinder Buhari from taking this country forward?

Oh just because he decamp to opposition party or because he became the senate President because he wasn't the chosen one?

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post,just quit disturbing my mention.

Oga, go back to school. Emotions would not make you smart.

The NASS is a part of the Federal Government and the progress of a country is contingent upon them as well.

If it is the sole responsibility of the president to move the country forward, then why do we need the legislature?
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oga, go back to school. Emotions would not make you smart.

The NASS is a part of the Federal Government and the progress of a country is contingent upon them as well.

If it is the sole responsibility of the president to move the country forward, then why do we need the legislature?

I should be the one telling you to go back to school mister, moreover you don't even need to go to school before you can know that Buhari is incompetent.
This has nothing to do with emotion,I'm not like you,we are different.

Do you know what is called check and balance in government? I bet you don't know that's why I'm advising you to go back to school.
The legislature don't have to ass lick your Buhari a$$ before he can get this country working again.

He brought this message upon us and up till know there is no head way,so stop being emotional and be objective in your reasoning.
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by segun18(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2019
I laugh at times when I hear Garba Shehu and the Educated Uneducated people in Aso Rock.Could it be that it just pure Politics playing or don't they understand the Concept of Separation of powers? The essence of the the National Assembly is to Checkmate the Presidency so that we don't have A Dictator in power.
If Buhari pushes ideas to the National Assembly and it is easily Rubberstamped without being debated on Robustly then we will be heading for a big mess in Future.
We can't be abusing President Trump abroad..and then be pampering President Buhari or any Serving Governor at home.That will be total Hypocrisy. Democracy demands the robust discussion of ideas.
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by Bulusc: 2:12pm On May 15, 2019
So Buhari wants the assembly that will be a rubber stamp.
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by Gkemz: 3:06pm On May 15, 2019
Because these Democrats who upholds the rule of law resisted your rule of tyranny. We don't expect a tyrant to have a good working relationship with Democrats. Can a darkness work with light?
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by franklyfrank: 4:49pm On May 15, 2019
Dannyset:
Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow this time around. If you allow PDP use you to slow down this govt like they've always done......well sorry will be your case.

We are coming hot thus time.
let's hope you won't undo yourself
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by franklyfrank: 4:52pm On May 15, 2019
netpro:
This is our President. Matured, sincere and open minded.

Next Level all the way. It is well with Nigeria
You should have mentioned his bigotry too
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by franklyfrank: 4:54pm On May 15, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Wailer like u, una never see anything safe, Buhari is a Live president. Better relocate to Biafra and impeach Nnamdi kaun

I spit on ur stupidity
People who are properly brought up won't write like this
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by netpro(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2019
franklyfrank:
You should have mentioned his bigotry too

Cho cho cho cho

Nwokem when will you stop hating?
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by franklyfrank: 4:57pm On May 15, 2019
post=78404974:
We must get it right this time.
We cannot afford a senate house working against our country just as Saraki and his cohorts did.
Taking half of the year to pass a budget!! shocked

Saraki : The worst senate President in the history of Nigeria.
is it that you don't know passing of budget depends on time of submission?
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

I should be the one telling you to go back to school mister, moreover you don't even need to go to school before you can know that Buhari is incompetent.
This has nothing to do with emotion,I'm not like you,we are different.

Do you know what is called check and balance in government? I bet you don't know that's why I'm advising you to go back to school.
The legislature don't have to ass lick your Buhari a$$ before he can get this country working again.

He brought this message upon us and up till know there is no head way,so stop being emotional and be objective in your reasoning.

It is called checks and balances

Just go back to school already. I don't see why I should engage an illiterate like you. If you can't even write checks and balances properly, why should I expect much from you as regards the topic being discussed?
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by suremanpatriot: 12:53am On May 16, 2019
It was very obvious na! sraki messd up fr day1 with despiratn to be senate president, nothin noble abt him as a med,he's a disgrace to his Fada who we all liked and respected his leadership and charisma.So wht did he achieve since then,only thorns and scorns on his psn. undecided
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 5:49am On May 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is called checks and balances

Just go back to school already. I don't see why I should engage an illiterate like you. If you can't even write checks and balances properly, why should I expect much from you as regards the topic being discussed?

Funny, keep on displaying your stupid1ty online,it's your choice.
grin
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by backnbeta(f): 5:55am On May 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Nigerians (excluding zombíes of course) also have a bad relationship with u sir
Even the zombies weep in their closets undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Funny, I keep on displaying my stupid1ty online,it's my choice. grin
You have said it all, bro grin Cheers!!!
Re: I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari by Alejobs: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

QUALITY OF ROADS: Nigeria Ranks 120th Out Of 142 Countries / Ibrahim Aminu Ringim Attack In Jigawa, His Wife Lands In Hospital (Pic) / Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.