Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (56234 Views)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Ericnoye(m): 3:36am On May 15, 2019
5 days in jail..just imagine after been called a celebrity u are chilling with a criminal or agboro in jail..well I wish i can know the feeling..all those pics they took posing as if they don't care...that is definitely untrue.they do care and scared like other human being.naira Bob got them into this. Definitely he will hold his tongue I know he will definitely be set free..but the efcc guys are smart shall..intentionally left him in jail to make him feel all his friends have deserted him to open his mouth.Good luck to both the efcc and naira Bob..

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:31am On May 15, 2019
the rate at which some Nigerians celebrate criminality is damn pathetic!
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by nedubest(m): 4:33am On May 15, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Dannyhajo(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
Davido has forgotten he is an American and a Nigerian.....his American citizenship could be revoked if he keeps supporting these scammers, subtly

western countries are watching him
his case is quite different from yours...na aye dey watch you
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Oldyoung: 5:04am On May 15, 2019
Go back to singing your *kowumbe* rubbish. I don't know the history this one wants to make

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by watchindelta(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2019
Bad na bad undecided good na good. Bleep yahoo boiz ! Efcc any yahoo boiz u cash knack dey 10yrs for their senses to reset.
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by martineverest(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2019
abbey621:

Stop writing rubbish, he was born in the U.S., his citizenship cannot be revoked!
in trump's era, anything can happen bro
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

The guy is a fool...A big one for that matter angry
Stop calling a Guy a Fool it not Good

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by fx45(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2019
rheether:

I wonder how that guy take hammer.
Are you still in Aba?
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by tohyorsih(f): 5:30am On May 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Stop calling a Guy a Fool it not Good

So what should i call them?
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

So what should i call them?
A loyal and humble guy
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by tohyorsih(f): 5:34am On May 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
A loyal and humble guy

taah!!! loyal and humble guy indeed angry
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Caseless: 5:54am On May 15, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
The “Hard working youths” won’t like this
Wealth is a threat to them.
I’ve always said it to my friends here in US that Nigerians hate on you once you’ve attained the height that none of their generations won’t reach. The best you can do is to avoid a vast majority of them once you leave the country. They might end up killing you.
Don’t let it surprise you that most hating on those guys are failed yahoo boys who though “they shouldn’t get it if I can’t”
I detest Nigerians and Nigeria passionately.
The only set of people stealing from Nigerians are their tetarded politicians like Buhari, Tinubu and co but they still sing their praises and in their myopic mind, someone collecting from whites is their problem? Lol. Awon oloriburuku.
See police for naija like armed robbers.
you sound "tetarded" too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Bet9ja30805: 6:11am On May 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Benfaco: 6:26am On May 15, 2019
Our goal is to create designs that are attractive and help your business grow.
In today's visual world, you need to make sure you communicate with images as well as you do with words. Let us help you build your visual story.

www.bennyconcept.com
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by KevinDein: 6:50am On May 15, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
I’ve always said it to my friends here in US that Nigerians hate on you once you’ve attained the height that none of their generations won’t reach. The best you can do is to avoid a vast majority of them once you leave the country. They might end up killing you.
Don’t let it surprise you that most hating on those guys are failed yahoo boys who though “they shouldn’t get it if I can’t”
The only set of people stealing from Nigerians are their tetarded politicians like Buhari, Tinubu and co but they still sing their praises and in their myopic mind, someone collecting from whites is their problem? Lol. Awon oloriburuku.
What a proper proper idiot you are. And the 60 criminals that liked your comment. If at all you reside in the USA then I'm sure you must be living in a crime infested ghetto over there. What a lost case.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by rainmoredays: 6:53am On May 15, 2019
tellwisdom:
No good journalism again...Every news is all about people reacting...Tonto dikek react, wizkid react, dino react....USEless people everywhere #Spits angry
can you just imagine, and worst still lalasticlala and even seun is encouraging by pushing it to front-page. Just screengrab yeyebrities comments and post
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by ecclize: 6:54am On May 15, 2019
Lie from hell that is not davido official account
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by senchibi: 6:54am On May 15, 2019
Yankiss:
Nobody is above the law. Naira Marley or whatever he calls himself should be a role model to the youths. But he has sympathy for yahoo yahoo boys probably because he is one of them. Covering up with music isn't the point. If found culpable he should be made to visit Kirikiri for some term and made to refund any money proven to have been swindled. But, of course, here being Nigeria, no bigman ever gets convicted. Let's see what EFCC does in the long run.
So all this long grammar comes from a person with his ID name :yankee kiss looks like you're part of those slaves they are trying to steal money from the whites to compassionate for the whole white man ass you've been kissing
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by lacidi: 6:57am On May 15, 2019
trapQ:
The American authorities are no respecter of persons. His citizenship can be revoked any time. There are lots of people born there who've had their citizenship revoked.
A citizen by birth cannot be revoked in the US, just like Nigeria cannot revoke your own citizenship. Citizenships can only be revoked if it was obtained via naturalization i.e. If the person was not born a citizen.
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by topedoski(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Money talks.
Bullshii works
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Princedapace(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

This is clear evidence that residing in the US doesn't translate to wisdom or being above basic intelligence. Just look at the words you have managed to string together. Utterly pitiable.

I am not surprise that he said that, I am more surprised that 69 people liked it.. Lol.

This country is finished. And they keep running to sane country. If ur leaders are stealing from u, pls do the right thing by leading a revolution, not stealing money from people who know nothing about ur leaders..
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by handsomebanana(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
Olodo ni yen, which song did American rappers/musician talk directly about drugs? For the record all words of song released uses sensored/slangs word to talk about drugs. No one talk about it directly, if so show me one popular music or video where cocaine or some hard drugs was mentioned or taking in a song?
It can only be said or shown if it passes a conscious message.
Dont come and feed us with ur half baked informations.
Btw I can list rappers that has been arrested/punished because of what they said e.g
Rickross lost his Reebok endorsement just for mentioning rape words in his song.
Go do your homework.
Leave that idiot.
They never say it raw.

The weeknd, one of the rawest entertainers right now referred to Cocaine as a woman in 'Can't feel my face', and 'Ivory' in starboy. Others dey use other metaphors na these idiots calm down use am as title of song.

Then these disgusting e supported go dey defend them
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by cbrass(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
Davido has forgotten he is an American and a Nigerian.....his American citizenship could be revoked if he keeps supporting these scammers, subtly

western countries are watching him

That's if he is not part of them too
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Banter1(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
what are you saying? are you in support of Yahoo?
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Emmanuel226(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2019
hmmm..... EFCC is arresting almost everybody now, soon dey will start coming after farmers grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2019
well, from his face alone u woud know dat he is a yahoo boy, fools sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.