Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed (1413 Views)

What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? / Can U Slap Ur Mother For $20,000,000 (twenty Million Dollars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by fromuk(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2007
Can u light weed for your mum as a nigerian, i was shocked when i seing a black gyl of african origin sharing weed with her mum. pls comet on this post as i want to realy know if am being too african as white people do smoke anything infront o their children.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by tinu16(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2007
That wd be a foreign culture as far as am concerned, in my own opinion a man that smoke tipped me off much less a woman now not only a woman but a old mama.

Nah I can never take the rubbish habit lailai
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by fromuk(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2007
my brother i no go take am ooooooooooo i will disown her sharp sharp!!!!!!
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by doe82: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
its unthinkable,it can never happen
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by sistawoman: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
As an African American I would never smoke weed with my children. I think it is horriable to see parents doing such.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by ssRhino: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Pray wont happen.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Did she just develop the habit or what?
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by bawomolo(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2008
tell her to pass the blunt.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by typical: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2008
I'm sure you saw that in Europe or America. It wont happen in Nigeria
Dont think that everybody who calls themselves Nigerians abroad are really Nigerians. just like a black man is not really English but British.
Those people wey dem born and grow up abroad no get anything about 9ja in them except the 9ja pali
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by 8words(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
typical:

I'm sure you saw that in Europe or America. It wont happen in Nigeria
Dont think that everybody who calls themselves Nigerians abroad are really Nigerians. just like a black man is not really English but British.
Those people wey dem born and grow up abroad no get anything about 9ja in them except the 9ja pali
gbam u said it all

how can u smoke weed in the front of ur chrildren. No No that can't happen here otherwise i will disown them.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by mamagee3(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
Disown her. cool
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Sissy3(f): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2009
get her help coz she obviously needs it
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by ifyalways(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hahaha cheesy
Presido the ganja man.Free the funky mama nah
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
I will pray for her, and i will give her a serious talk . . . .hope she will listen.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by coolier(f): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
I will expose her big time. Tell everybody who cares to listen.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
coolier:

I will expose her big time. Tell everybody who cares to listen.

Then, they will start calling you, daughter of a weed woman . .
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by skfa1: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Buahahaha grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
skfa1:

Buahahaha grin grin grin

Easyyyyy oh
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Odunnu: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
Jst like we'v come 2accpt d typical Owerri/Imo woman with 'bigstout',one day we'l wake up with our mommies doppin.ThankGod,nah mama I get,I no get 21st century mommie.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Odunnu:

Jst like we'v come 2accpt d typical Owerri/Imo woman with 'bigstout',one day we'l wake up with our mommies doppin.ThankGod,nah mama I get,I no get 21st century mommie.

You have a point there oh.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
Very unlikely to have happened in my mum's lifetime, as she never so much as smoked a cigarette.

Still, this is a scenario, so I'll answer:

I'd do nothing - she's a grown woman.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Sissy3(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Siena:

Very unlikely to have happened in my mum's lifetime, as she never so much as smoked a cigarette.

Still, this is a scenario, so I'll answer:

I'd do nothing - she's a grown woman.

sometimes even the so called "adults and grown up" dont know what is best for them or the implications of their action
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by skfa1: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Easyyyyy oh

Thanks jare brother, u know some people can make u laught for this land, infact not yet recoverd *cough* *cough* cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by coolier(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2009
Fhemmmy:

No, they will call me brave.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
coolier:

No, they will call me brave.

Lol . . . i feel u
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Tudor6(f): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2009
There's nothing wrong with weed. Afterall its legal in some countries. Moderation is the keyword.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Tudor6(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
^^
So because homosexuality isn't legal in Nigeria a parent shouldn't allow his/her homosexual kid be himself or relate with other homosexuals?

In the 1700's in igbo land an OSU i.e outcast was an abomination and no 'sensible parent' would allow his kid marry or relate with an osu. . .does that make it right?

Sometimes laws and societal moral codes aren't necessarily right thats why morality evolves and changes across generations.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by tallgal(f): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2010
They both have an addiction problem and should be sent to a drug rehabilitation clinic. It is not normal behaviour and they need HELP,not condemnation.
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by axeman85(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
lol
omo iya amugbo.
lol
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2010
Im glad I am Jamaican. Weed is no biggie to me.

bawomolo:

tell her to pass the blunt.
LMFAO!
Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by tpia1: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2010
a black gyl of african origin sharing weed with her mum

wow.

@ topic

well, she's a grown woman and you can advise her of the dangers. Not much else.

otherwise, nothing to do, really. If you dont want her grandchildren smoking weed, then monitor the time they spend together, or else ask her not to smoke around them if possible.

she might have been smoking the weed long before you were born, so if you're not a smoker, just let her be i guess.

pray for her.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? / Abomination Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake / Help Nairalanders, Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.