Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU (25630 Views)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Oguieke(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2019
next level leaders
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Codes151(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2019
Mind your business
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2019
To You Mr Ogbeh, The Combined Associations Of Witches And Wizards Here In Nigeria, EU, American, Asia, Etc Shall Not Let You Know Peace

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by anonimi: 9:26am On May 15, 2019
madridsta007:
Some foolish Nigerians, with the aid of Obama and the British, replaced eminently qualified people with donkeys and illiterates.... And are expecting a performance close to what those eminently qualified people did. That would be magic. And magic is not real.

Are you a Nigerian or from Spain? grin grin
Why are you so smart? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by delpee(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2019
Our leaders should be barred from travelling so they can look inwards and solve our many problems.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Jman06(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2019
You go fear enemy of progress nau
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Studyinchina200(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2019
This useless minister again.

Thank God am not in Nigeria.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by emerged01(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2019
I hate to disrespect elders. This man has not spoken well as an elder.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Onyekasuperkid(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2019
This Man is very Stupid for his silly Statement
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Studyinchina200(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2019
This useless minister again
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Fashdeejay(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2019
Is this the same old buffoon who said Nigerians import pizza and they fly it in from the US? This guy is old and retarded.... We need to be ready to stand against these old crooks who are out to rob the nation blind...
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by able20(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2019
phemmie06:
For how long have you been in government? If you and the older men resign today and give Nigerian youth chances most of the youth will not bother to leave
Bros eh, no matter the golden opportunity you offer any Nigerian youth today they will sell it and move to Europe or Canada, that's just the trend.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Bellotelli: 9:36am On May 15, 2019
Abeg na ds man be d new foreign affairs minister?

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Nobody: 9:38am On May 15, 2019
the redundant coupist should be no 1 on the list, followed by criminal politicians like your dumb old for nothing self!
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Matjekdar: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
Na ogun go kill this man
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by CaesarDon(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2019
angry

My God how can you punish this madman for .e, you deprive us of a good life and wanna stop countries assisting in escaping this shithole, when your kids are in the same EU, it's a good I'm not God, hellfire would be child's play for demons like this politicians
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by debby337: 9:43am On May 15, 2019
Oloriburuku sombori
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by akejujoe(f): 9:43am On May 15, 2019
May God punish the mouth Audu Ogbeh used to yarn that dust. Are his children even schooling in Nigeria?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by sweetilicious(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2019
I hope this people are aware of what they are doing?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by MorufuAtanda: 9:47am On May 15, 2019
Audu ogbeh is a buffoon of the highest order. One of the biggest problems of Nigeria.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by smithyemy: 9:48am On May 15, 2019
Infact this UNSCRUPULOUS APC MINISTER IS making me to pause my breakfast. The set of ministers OUR PRESIDENT has packed in his cabinet. How would a man that has travel to Europe every time be saying this kind of rubbish. Ask him where are his children? I blame the highly sentimental people that vote in this so called clueless party call APC. how will this old man that suppose to be reasonable just open his dirty mouth and uttered this kind of statement. When our jobless youth and even those who are suffering from the high risk of insecurity are praying and fasting to get visa for greener pastures. We'll, i remember the popular adage that says birds of thesame feathers flock together. BUHARI and his ministers are like 5 and 6.i just believe in one thing, that every president in this world shall surely vacate his or her position some day and another person shall surely comes in

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by victorcalm(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2019
God will destroy you , silly Audu ogbeide. What platform is your stupid govt provided for youths. You and your pay Masters generation shall be doomed for this afflictions upon common Nigerians. because you find yourself in Ministerial position, where are you children

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Olorunnim: 9:49am On May 15, 2019
Even before you said anything they've been speculating, they cannot let foreigners to come and destroy their home.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by movetoca: 9:51am On May 15, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Check well.. all His kids are abroad.. Oloshi!!
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by MorufuAtanda: 9:51am On May 15, 2019
The reason why these buffoons in power make this reckless this statement and still sleep well at night is because their house are not burnt down and their families threat.

Audu Ogbe deserve thoroughbeating.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Psoul(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
Can anything good come out from this man? I doubt

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Myself2(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2019
There's goes the serial goofer again.
He once said,,,,Nigerian yam has flooded markets in the US and UK due to Buhari's effort,,,las las na rotten yams that were rejected.
He then said many rice milling factories in Thailand �� and Singapore �� had closed down because Nigeria was no longer importing rice from them.Pants on fire � lies as nothing of such happened.
Then he went further to goof that Nigerians now order for pizza � from the UK ��, can you imagine,,,,if we need to import an Italian delicacy, why not import from Italy ��
Now he is shooting off again. Are you sure this man is not mad � ?? I know he is senile, but are you sure he is not loco �?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Valwarren: 9:56am On May 15, 2019
Start first with the ones around and then the ones outside will be tempted to return.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2019
I wanna keep quiet before but what effrontery does he has to challenge anyone to travel to any country he or she likes... this same man was a minister in the minister in the 70s. also was pdp chairman for a while under whose this country was buoyant financially enough to make drastic changes and development in infrastructure. but the same stinking mouth is here saying rubbish... like president like his minister...
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by movetoca: 9:56am On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:
With all due respect honorable minister, may amadioha strike you with madness wherever you are!!!!
He is just another ass licker. Tell that modafucker called president he has failed, no he won't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway / Buhari: Tinubu Has Set Standard In Leadership, Governance, Philanthrop / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.