Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud (27784 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Not greed, state of the nation, this footballers average salary is probably 30k..what can that do.
tomoro we want them not to travel out.... make we de dee der wen South Africa don pass us finish...even North Africa...
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:15am On May 15, 2019
Sayboy:
See the magic of a good CV,

Zee got an interview in led than a week we did her CV rewrite.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

A paid tool is used to check if the CV passes ATS. All at an affordable fee.

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now

See the magic of a good education. You couldn't even proof read your work before posting.

Kolowerk.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by popweezy(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2019
SHOOTING STARS OR FRAUDSTARS...WICH ONE ARE THEY??
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:16am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Not enough to buy Benz in 10 years of hard labour.

Can buy benz 190 in a year grin
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 5:17am On May 15, 2019
Please keep them in jail forever..these scammers are very heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:19am On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I'll have to agree with you there.

A few years ago, NFF tried to get clubs to pay players a basic salary of N150000 monthly. Three clubs immediately said 'they won't pay'

That's why many players run to even places like Malaysia, Vietnam.....

Of course, if clubs increased marketing, gate fees, etc...more money to pay better salaries.
get clubs off govt hands and let private and community ownership take over...let it be run like a corporation with board members etc...dat way it ll help us all...otherwise no club side will win caf champions league again like enyimba did...i mean like in Germany fans have a stake of 50 percent over in clubs why won't Europe progress....with that clubs will get good value for transfer of players...

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:20am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Can buy benz 190 in a year grin

You won't feed, transport yourself, pay house rent when it expires. It cant achieve these not to talk of the Benz in a year.

I doubt you are working yet.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Paxmedical(m): 5:21am On May 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

If nigerians support enyimba fc an Co instead of shouting "I yam a man u fans" up an dan, these clubs would probably be a way of life and employment for youths, lets not forget so called nff chairmen, old men that know nothing of football killing themselves for a chair just to embezzled. A neighbor saying footballer living flashy lifestyle with no known source of income.... Only in Africa u go hear this
the current FIFA president no kick ball...The woman who is head of Epl no kick ball...its not a must an ex player should manage anything football....Madrid president no kick ball...as for fans supporting Man Utd others nobe their faults fix the league as a business model with fans owning stake and see d difference...even with the shenanigans enyimba has a good fan base...
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:22am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

My love. Did they scam you? You seem angry.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 5:24am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

My love. Did they scam you? You seem angry.
I was duped yesterday.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

See the magic of a good education. You couldn't even proof read your work before posting.

Kolowerk.

What does good education have to offer in nigeria of today.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by erai30(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2019
The dullards and thieves we have in government can't take care or make provisions for its people, we have to find our way before it gets dark. Get rich or die trying... You must pay tithes. �

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by namiji2598: 5:31am On May 15, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Greed!
if u read the thread well.u will see a place that state that one of them is a graduate, one of them is a diploma holder, if to say the government has provided jobs abeg will they even go for that football team which pays maybe 20k a month??

our government are the main source of all this Yahoo Yahoo stuffs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

Probably 6 months or so, if they deserve to go to jail forever, all nigerians would be there and some might even touch home dear, starting from tax fraud, cheating in exams, prostitution and soliciting prostitutes, fighting etc..
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by namiji2598: 5:32am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
I was duped yesterday.
of how much and how??

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:32am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

I was duped yesterday.

Aww. That's so sad. Sorry about that.

Maybe you should open a thread and share. Who knows, your money might still be recovered or you may save a potential victim. Please consider, dear.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:35am On May 15, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
the current FIFA president no kick ball...The woman who is head of Epl no kick ball...its not a must an ex player should manage anything football....Madrid president no kick ball...as for fans supporting Man Utd others nobe their faults fix the league as a business model with fans owning stake and see d difference...even with the shenanigans enyimba has a good fan base...

How can league be fixed without fans and money, do you know how much una de pay dstv, that pays fifa, that pays clubs that pays the players?
I never said they should be ex players, the need to know about the games, not just to be fans sef but technicalities of management of sports people and clubs.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Budline1(m): 5:35am On May 15, 2019
Fear Neighbours. Some will just want to bring you down if they can not level up to your standard. Snitches expose themselves to greater risks because these guys would be out of jail one day. #teamlegit though.

7 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by daddio(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Afonja

SO, una no see ya broda name there abi?

Yeye person.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

I was duped yesterday.

Most times when people get duped, the dupper plays on the dupees gullible or guilt... Lil percentage is based on dupees gullibility . Plus do you live outside d country... How many dollars the yahoo boys collect.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2019
Christian5621:
[sup][/sup]

There should be a thread for una... Stop spoiling every thread. Moderators..... Jail him abeg
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

You won't feed, transport yourself, pay house rent when it expires. It cant achieve these not to talk of the Benz in a year.

I doubt you are working yet.

Benz 190 is like 200k,i make that several times a week... Dont bother doubting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 5:45am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Aww. That's so sad. Sorry about that.

Maybe you should open a thread and share. Who knows, your money might still be recovered or you may save a potential victim. Please consider, dear.

Open a trendHow
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 5:47am On May 15, 2019
namiji2598:
of how much and how??
A huge amount of money to me.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:50am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

Open a trendHow

I mean create a new thread(Topic) perhaps in crime section to share how it happened.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Bet9ja30803: 5:51am On May 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:51am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Benz 190 is like 200k,i make that several times a week... Dont bother doubting grin grin

We are talking of a salary of #30 000 and you are saying another thing.

Benz #200 000? Na tire abi the car will still be in good condition because it won't be the brand new.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by lookgoodingguy: 5:54am On May 15, 2019
EFCC should enter ekpoma abeg. 70% of indigenes and students, if not more, would be in jail.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Hotzone(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2019
C me c trouble
Am I a yahoo boi?
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 5:54am On May 15, 2019
Bet9ja30803:
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Scammer oshi. You are dumb, opening account on 15 may, today to scam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.