Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah (14266 Views)

Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by gaskiyamagana: 9:49am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Igbos are distinct ethnic group

We have nothing in common with. Yorubas except been in same entity created by lugard after an adulterous act with another white international prostitute flora shaw.

So ooni of ife, attah of igala that has been bought by tinubu trying to play 2023 politics through back door and fake histories has failed.

No single truth in this piece of trash but falsehood in highest order.

Agbala ani.
Your 5 % votes is not needed for our next president Bola Tinubu.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by kunmiiii: 9:50am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

We have nothing in common with. Yorubas except been in same entity created by lugard after an adulterous act with another white international prostitute flora shaw.

So ooni of ife, attah of igala that has been bought by tinubu trying to play 2023 politics through back door and fake histories has failed.

Agbala ani.

Tinubu again!! Chaiiii....this man has really ruined your mental and thought process, it's just so amazing!! grin

A day can't go by without you echoing his name!! Jagaban Borgu, The Lion of Bourdillon giving your lineage sleepless nights!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lordknowz: 9:53am On May 15, 2019
Bonapart:
just counter his claim and stop being a pussy

Dias nothing sensible about the claim! The thread wasn't about tinubu. He should re-read & re-claim!

3 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by PrincewithGod(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2019
aolawale025:
We are all related one way or the other
Adam and Eve are our parents all. cool
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lordknowz: 9:57am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

@second line, maybe what u think but majority thinks otherwise.

Only the Pigicious 5% Slaph element are always otherwise
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:57am On May 15, 2019
I think we should change his title from jagaban of borgu to the oppressor and slayer of yamreee piglets grin
kunmiiii:

Tinubu again!! Chaiiii....this man has really ruined your mental and thought process, it's just so amazing!! grin

A day can't go by without you echoing his name!! Jagaban Borgu, The Lion of Bourdillon giving your lineage sleepless nights!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Agbala ani.
if you think what he said is trash, the world is waiting for your own version. as far as we are concerned he is an authority
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Bonapart(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2019
Lordknowz:

Dias nothing sensible about the claim! The thread wasn't about tinubu. He should re-read & re-claim!
you picked out what you wanted to respond to. Is tinubu the one feeding you? No wonder the country keep backsliding
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by jamace(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2019
The indigenous chiefs are arguing among themselves while the fulanis are subtly pushing them out of their ancestral homes and occupying them.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by murphyibiam15(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2019
I knew Osagyefo98 was an igala boy causing mischief amongst igbos because he is employed as a farmer somewhere in Aguleri
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2019
All what I know is that there are similar words between igala and Yoruba.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by pesty100(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2019
​​​How To Get Free N1,000 Airtime On Any Network From this App

1- Download and install this App from this Link Here
https://one./referrals/?invitedby=01526dce-b096-4797-88ef-19199f59fbb2
2- Use Nigeria as your country
3- Register with new account.

After creation of account, purchase the Airtime of 200 or more after you purchase the Airtime successfully through their App you will be given N1,000 automatic which u can use to buy airtime or data or withdraw it direct to your local bank. And You can also refer to earn more you will get free N1,000 for any one that registered with you.

Download the App Here
https://one./referrals/?invitedby=01526dce-b096-4797-88ef-19199f59fbb2
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by JubrilBuhari: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:

The hatred in your mind has beclouded your sense of reasoning, who cares whether your exist or will soon be thrown into extinction, you can speak for yourself not for the general reasonable igbos extract, I think you should think on how to better your life than carrying hatred up and down which is affecting your progression, progressive igbo are doing great in their businesses, working harder and doing great in life couple with their industriousness. You are dwindling your life span and reducing your desirous to greatness because of unrefined hatred.

What ever tinubu has caused you and your lineage may GOD redeem you, because it is obvious through out the write up, tinubu was not mentioned and the beautiful write up has nothing to do with your bitter life...

Shut up, Igbos have no connection whatsoever with scratched face skull miners.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lordknowz: 10:05am On May 15, 2019
Bonapart:
you picked out what you wanted to respond to. Is tinubu the one feeding you? No wonder the country keep backsliding

I picked out what he picked out himself. Only the yeasty part of the country is backsliding

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lordknowz: 10:06am On May 15, 2019
kunmiiii:

Some of them are already forgetting their papa name self.. Nah Tinubu dey ring for their memory every blessed day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by lovesky1: 10:07am On May 15, 2019
igala is our son yeroba is an osu. chased out by Igbo worries back in 16th century for betraying there father( IGBO ).. that's why yeroba was know for back stabbing till now it runs in there DNA history never. liar ooni can explain better
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by imam07: 10:07am On May 15, 2019
This Atta no lie at all. I have some Igala friends and I do hear some yoruba language when they speak. This is why these people find it easy to speak yoruba language. I even know some who sabi yoruba proverbs pass some yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Seetto: 10:12am On May 15, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Shut up, Igbos have no connection whatsoever with scratched face skull miners.
And you think there is no skull minning in okija shrine,

You can mention that to e-money and other billionaire igbo business men in Lagos, your hatred and level of ethnic bigotry will not enable you to think beyond your village square.

Ask why dangote business is mostly concentrated in the south.

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by 12345baba(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2019
Who cares about being original Nigerian
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2019
murphyibiam15:
I knew Osagyefo98 was an igala boy causing mischief amongst igbos because he is employed as a farmer somewhere in Aguleri

continue looking for someone wey no look u ...

tomorrow u go complain pass
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=78399608]Igbos are distinct ethnic group

IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IT WILL BE ALMOST A MIRACLE FOR IGBOS TO BE TRULY BE AT PEACE WITH THEMSELVES AND WITH OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEM.
THEY SAID THEY ARE JEWS,I LAUGHS. EVEN THE ORIGINAL JEWS DISPERSED TO EAST AFRICA WERE REJECTED HOW MUCH MORE IGBOS THAT ARE UNKNOWN ENTITY TO ISRAEL. NOT EVEN THE HOLY BIBLE GAS LINKED IGBOS TO THE JEWS.
WE YORUBAS ARE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by GoodMuyis(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2019
This is the kind of history Femi Fani Kayode should be telling, but he is busy try to sow discord in Nigeria, even though he is an historian
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by HomeOfMe(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2019
Nice article. Learned a lot.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by ceejee(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2019
one of the greatest problem of black Africa was their inability to develop writing very early enough. The black man would have documented so many things about themselves. as for oral history it gets corrupted at a point especially when politics is involved. I have stopped believing oral history this days for a reason. even in my village some pple of recent are trying to change our historic origin bcoz of kingship. as an Igbo man, I Know what AFA( igba AFA) represents. it's a spiritual way of knowing the truth. for me Afa is an oracle. it give answers to questions and reveal hidden secrets.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Vcblinks(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2019
For the yorubas igbos have no connection with them but the igalas there is so much connection.in my place onitsha we have them,even my grand mother is of igala stock but they all speak igbo.in anambra you have the olumgbasa that speaks igala.aguleri has affiliation with the igalas.The igalas are closer to the igbos more.A part of igala speaks igbo language
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by jrusky(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Agbala ani.

Bro what is the meaning of these nonsense you just dropped here?

What has Tinubu or 2023 election has to do with this post?

And if even Tinubu now become a presidential flagbearer pls what will you do and what can you Do?

Pls are you the only igbo in this forum. Pls are Yoruba even care about us(Igbo) joining them? Pls did Edo or Igala even care if igbo love them or not

Now that you have displayed your ignorant then pls dig out igbo history and tell us where igbo came from but beware don't come here with that thrash Jewish madness or one imbecille Jacob son ran mad and refused to returned to isreal after freedom from slavery in Egypt and he headed towards the Eastern part of Nigeria monsense orelse thunder will fire you.

Pls how did you managed to passed exams in school? Intelligent person will read the whole thing and deduced wisdom and knowledge from it but you are so hateful indeed and ends up be look at like an idiot or unserious human. Bro use your senses, Yoruba, Edo, Igala, Hausa or Fulani don't need you pls you are of no important to them biko.

5 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lovelyn451(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2019
Since i travelled nd lived in Enugu ND Ebonyi states, I strongly believe without fear or favour that every Nigerian tribe is connected one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by asawanathegreat(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2019
Agbana go
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by goodnessme1(f): 10:38am On May 15, 2019
Igbos and yorubas have nothing in common,Culture,dressing code,food,the way of thinking/reasoning,Etc.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by goodnessme1(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Since i travelled nd lived in Enugu ND Ebonyi states, I strongly believe without fear or favour that every Nigerian tribe is connected one way or the other
we igbos dont have any connection with yorubas.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Simbrixton(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
helinues:

Where and when was that?
jesus christ is it not funny the jews stopped waiting for a messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moremi Ajasoro: Who Is Olugbo To Deserve A Response? / Is Kwale A Town Or Tribe? Pls Clarify Me / Understanding Female Circumcision And Its Effect On The Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.