Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim (29709 Views)

Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by FactBoyz: 6:59am On May 15, 2019
[/b]

[b]Top 10 FB Posts That Reflect The Struggles Of UNN Suicide Victim

Just recently, a UNN (University of Nigeria Nsukka) student Chukwuemeka Akachi committed suicide and it has been all over the Nigerian cyberspace. However, factboyz has looked into the facebook posts of the suicide victim that truly reflects the struggles and deep depression he had while alive.. A look at Top 10 posts that truly reflect the mind of the suicide victim and how the society needs to help Nigerians with suicidal tendencies.

https:///2019/05/10-fb-posts-that-reflect-the-struggles-of-unn-suicide-victim.html

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by FactBoyz: 7:00am On May 15, 2019

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by FactBoyz: 7:02am On May 15, 2019
More....

The Government needs to do something ASAP with regards to increased rate of suicide in the country.

Also From Factboyz

Top 10 Highly Convincing Ghost Photographs Ever Taken
https:///2019/04/top-10-highly-convincing-strange-ghost-photographs-taken-pics.html

Top 5 Nigerians Who Are Not Recognized
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Davash222(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
We’re glorifying suicide these days. Back then, when one commit suicide, the corpse will be dumped at the evil forest. The family will do some sacrifices to appease the gods of the land.

Now, we always blame depression and even give them a befitting burial.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:07am On May 15, 2019
Davash222:
We’re glorifying suicide these days. Back then, when one commit suicide, the corpse will be dumped at the evil forest. The family will do some sacrifices to appease the gods of the land.

No one is glorifying it. You are very ignorant and have no idea what those people go through.
Mental health issues are real. Those going through such struggles need help.

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Davash222(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2019
gbosaa:

No one is glorifying it. You are very ignorant and have no idea what those people go through.
It rains everywhere, Chief.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by tydi(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2019
gbosaa:

You truly is the most ignorant one here.. What was our mind given to us to make use of. As you thinketh so you are.. If you think you are hopeless. Hopeless you would become.. Life is not bed of roses.. And if you think life could conquer you take a bow out.. By the way sniper is cheaper than a bottle of beer.. Ignoramus being!!!

40 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by dominique(f): 8:35am On May 15, 2019
The rate at which young people commit suicide these days is very alarming. How I wish there were counselling/therapy units easily accessible to these young depressed souls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Righteousness89(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2019
WHEN MERCY EXPIRES...

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful GOD and infact He delights in Mercy.

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Releases us From Sentences, Convenants, Ordinances, Judgements and Condemnations..

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Qualifies us even when we are not Qualified..

But know this , Mercy Could also Expire..
The Moment we close our eyes in Death, Mercy is Expired.. We can no longer Repent or Amend our Ways..

No Form or Level of Prayer can change the destination of a Man/Woman after death.. Even if the prayer is by the Bishops, pastors or pope..

Only Those of Us Alive this Moment can Recieve GOD'S Mercy...

And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment. ( Hebrews 9:27. Esv Trans)

The Coming of the KING of kings, JESUS CHRIST is Soooooooooo close...

JESUS is about to Break through the cloud!
JESUS is about to pick his own out of this World!!

If You Miss the Rapture , You will Cry!
If you Die without JESUS , you Will Cry!

Avoid Weeping, Crying and Gnashing of teeth now..

SALVATION Through JESUS CHRIST is the only Acceptable Salvation..

He/ She That Hath an Ear, Let Him/Her Hear

Let those who are interested in MAKING HEAVEN say this Prayer..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by rattlesnake(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2019
i dont pity him
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2019
U know one thing I realize in this present world,, People expecially Relatives won't pay attention to u until u die..am a Living testimony,Since this year I have been suffering massively like never before but no one cares,suicide isn't an option yet but with d way am depressed and broke I pray I survives it..

I will go on Facebook to make a post like "so depressed" or any possible message accross to interested ones,all of them will start famzing u publicly , asking u on comment "Nna wats d problem?"... but once u inbox d relative that u need little cash to solve ur problem he /she will snub u or block u.

To d extent dat I even begged for 2k here on nairaland and a guy messed me up with joke..

But once u die ,all of them go just contribute #10k or more for ur burial...

In summary,We should learn to detect signals earlier,if u have help a brother before it turns soar

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Olalan(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2019
Just maybe we all need to stop chasing shadows in form of internet friends and look more after the friends and family members we see everyday

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:55am On May 15, 2019
Make Una allow this guy rest in peace now.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2019
When u have a curious mind this is bound to happen. When many of the falsehood and lies of the world becomes glaring to u. It is bound to happen. Rip boy. I stopped digging at a point cos it made no sense

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Akshow: 8:57am On May 15, 2019
Dude had a lot of demons troubling his soul. Depression is very real. Poor chap.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:57am On May 15, 2019
I don't get it, can someone explain why the suicide note has 100s of likes?

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Imoh555(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2019
More contributions

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by rheether(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2019
He left a lot of clues on his wall.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mariangeles(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2019
Jesus Christ is the real cure for depression .
Accept Him into your life and be at peace even the midst of a storm .

What do you do when you feel that hollow in your soul? You feel so cold and numb...even your tongue loses it ability to taste
You can't even feel pain ...you just want to sleep and never wake up
You feel so lifeless, weak and helpless... You need help but you don't want help embarassed

How do you fill that emptiness ?
Your best days are the days you feel indifferent
Your soul is yearning for something but you don't know what it is ....

Jesus Christ is the answer! Jesus Christ is calling you...yes you ! He's waiting for you with open arms .
Jesus Christ said "come to me all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I'll give you rest "

You need rest from yourself, your soul needs refreshing...

Jesus Christ is not asking you for anything, not your money, your house, your car...just you .

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:58am On May 15, 2019
Davash222:

I seriously hope you are just joking bro?

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 8:58am On May 15, 2019
Hmmmm
HONESTLY !!!
NAIRALAND needs to create a SUICIDE SECTION for those who are intending and also for those who have made up their minds to kill themselves.

-The Intending Ones should have a section.
-The established Ones should also have theirs.
-While the ALREADY DEAD, that’s the ZOMBIES should have theirs as well.

It’s like any bad thing weh waka for the world tire, then enter for Nigeria, dey make Nigeria its permanent Residence.
What’s all this Abeg...?? cry cry cry cry cry

PLEASE, we need SUICIDE SECTION let’s see if we can address the problems of these SUICIDEES

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by igbohausayoruba: 8:59am On May 15, 2019
I ain't scared of Death

But life after death

So we die here

I ain't going anywhere

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Uyi168: 8:59am On May 15, 2019
Not being born is the best thing ever..
To die immediately u are born is the second best thing
cry

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by TRCdesigns: 8:59am On May 15, 2019
Before now I do think those people are fools, but now I understand depression is real and it always being negative tought like sucide, they need people around them to talk to and some sought of drugs prescribed by a behavioural doctor, talking from experience and all will be fine at last... Please take note of people social media post. Don't just like everything you see on FB and move on... Let's save the nation and save our neighbours life.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Imoh555(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2019
kissK

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:59am On May 15, 2019
Are you suicidal?
Are you depressed?
Do you need someone to talk to?
You need a therapist?
You need to rant?
Spiritual Attack/Oppression?
You need counseling or advice?
Call, SMS, WhatsApp 09050697535 to get help.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Advancedman(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2019
Davash222:

Who stop you from taking the role of gathering all suicide victims and take them to your evil Forest and perform the required sacrifices.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Tunmmyzhe: 9:00am On May 15, 2019
H
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Uyi168: 9:00am On May 15, 2019

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos)