Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim (29712 Views)

Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 10:57am On May 15, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U know one thing I realize in this present world,, People expecially Relatives won't pay attention to u until u die..am a Living testimony,Since this year I have been suffering massively like never before but no one cares,suicide isn't an option yet but with d way am depressed and broke I pray I survives it..

I will go on Facebook to make a post like "so depressed" or any possible message accross to interested ones,all of them will start famzing u publicly , asking u on comment "Nna wats d problem?"... but once u inbox d relative that u need little cash to solve ur problem he /she will snub u or block u.

To d extent dat I even begged for 2k here on nairaland and a guy messed me up with joke..

But once u die ,all of them go just contribute #10k or more for ur burial...

In summary,We should learn to detect signals earlier,if u have help a brother before it turns soar

That's how they reason
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by DRPAIT123(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2019
tarryT:
Mental Health and Suicide association is real and it's incidence is increasing in our society. WHO states that suicide is the second leading cause of death among 15-29-year olds. Sadly it's preventable. The value for human life is low in this country, so no one seems to care.

As a resident doctor in one of our Federal Medical Centre have meet 3 cases our the last 6month.

A 24years old male was rushed to the Accident and Emergency at about 9pm with complains of having drank Snipper about 2 bottle an hour before presentation.

He was sweating profusely, uncontrollable bowel movements, dehydrated with pinpoint pulpits. Conscious but drowsy. He said he drank the Snipper following a direct persuasive instruction by his angel as he has disappointed God. He has a history of mental illness and was admitted at a psychiatric hospital a year ago but have been off drugs and have defaulted follow up care. A final year mechanical engineering student with good grades.

Before I could say jack, those that brought him to the hospital where no where to be found. The pharmacist on call gave my team everything we needed to help. We lost him at about 11pm. It was a painful experience.

As a society we need to take Suicide Prevention seriously as the incidence rate is alarming.

RIP Akachi
Well written.
Nice contribution
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 11:03am On May 15, 2019
The rate of sucides among people is alarming indeed, if u ave relatives,friends who re sucidal we need to help them seriously.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2019
Pavore9:

To really work in the field of psychology, one must have at least a minimum of masters in it. The first degrees most of them have is just introductory, like in most places in US you must have a Doctorate for you to be qualified to be addressed as a Child Psychologist and that is about 5/6 years after first degree.

Great. Well, we really need them in this society.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by tillaman(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2019
What a careless world!

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Blessgod30: 11:40am On May 15, 2019
tydi:

You truly are the most ignorant one here.. What was our mind given to us to make use of. As you thinketh so you are.. If you think you are hopeless. Hopeless you would become.. Life is not bed of roses.. And if you think life could conquer you take a bow out.. By the way sniper is cheaper than a bottle of beer.. Ignoramus being!!!

Nigeria govt should ban sales of sniper....
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by anungangampu: 11:41am On May 15, 2019
Most Sucide act especially of this kind stems from Idleness and social media coupled with undetected mental illness. i have seen people suffering from ADHD all their life and there is no one to tell them this is what they are suffering from...some blame it to evil spirit,sins or laziness but this condition resides in the brain and not in the persons act.

I myself lived under depression for a long time in my Life, i have wondered what life Outside this World looks like...... But then i discovered a little thing.... To get busy whether at home, work or anywhere helps alot, Churches too help, A serene environment without any attachment like phone also helps.
The worst thing that can happen to a sucider is to come online to seek for pity...Once u start complaining, Ur mind automatically starts discriminating among post and messages and such makes it worse.

I once bought a note 5 infinix and i was just addicted to it.... everything in the world looks bored without the phone.....Imagine if i have a friend i always chat and addicted to that i consult with same phone....once i break up with the person, my life will look as if its going to end on the spot, cos my last hope of happiness is gone.....

i have to sell the phone and since then i absented from anything internet mobile.....I dont want to have an internet phone i carry around, i dont want to be addicted to anyone and i dont want to loose the beauty of reality...I always want to get in touch with reality...My life changed since then...

i had time for Morning work out.. I had time to give my dreams a chance to live, i had chance to appreciate life and characters living on it, i made friends who would call me when they need me, i actually got my life going, Came more closer to family members.

Our worst undoing in Life is hoping that Social media friends get us out from depression and ignoring family and secondly not giving our mind a chance to think- we instead want internet to give us answers when we know ...its only reality that can solve real live problems.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2019
That's cool motivation bro.. thanks
Amhappy:

No matter how it is don't kill yourself instead find a way out. Instead of asking for cash ask to work and earn. You can even do labour work, errand boy work, market runs. Only you can change your situation. Forget relatives,most have their hand filled with their personal problems. Those that grew up in orphanages who are their relatives? Take the bull by the horn. Get busy and avoid loneliness. Loneliness drives depression.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Aieboocaar(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2019
ladygudhead:

I once had a beautiful pix post on Facebook and my 'slay mama wanna be' cousin was shocked that the picture had just 27 likes( me that doesn't have many friends on FB plus I'm very rarely active) . lol see the way she expressed her disappointment ehn.

I thought I was no longer in this planet, maybe FB likes are now equivalent to money or maybe it now takes ppl to heaven or likes now wash away pple's sins. I had to ask her this questions to be sure I'm not missing anything in this world. cheesy

Lmao!!! grin grin grin funny you

The rate our generation attach much significance to likes on FB one would thinks uncle mark pays money for each like earned.

But yousef!!! why will you be getting only 27likes in your pinshure? grin grin grin Oya Gimme your ID lemme donate my like to make it 28 cheesy wink

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2019
Have they helped before?...that's d question,am not used to begging because before this year I have been very industrious..but things aren't Rosy as before,am even loosing prestige...I don't have option than to seek for their assistance for d first time,,all of them failed respectively
Laeroy:

But for how long will they continue to help u, if that's the case, everybody will become beggars and nobody will do the work...
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by GraGra247(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2019
tydi:

STFU.. If you cannot counter what's been said up there.. Mr professor

Well it's evident you are a full fledged mentally deranged lunatic. Soon you will commit suicide yourself. I won't give you my time.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2019
Thanks bro
konfused:

Las las we will all be alright, don't lose hope. Hope is the only thing that keeps us going.

The Igbos say "were be gi mara be m" meaning, as things are not so well for you, it is exactly the same for others you might be asking for help.
So please don't count it for anyone that refuses to help, he or she might not have at the moment and equally might be going through something worse than you can imagine.

God is your strenght.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2019
Thanks dear
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

The problems u facing shall pass, u simply need to b smart. U need to engage ur brain to make money, think outside the box
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Those ones base outside this country respectively,even 5 dollar can do wonders to my present situation but yet they ends up snubbing or blocking wit no response
cnonyechi:

Is it cos of money u want to commit suicide. Pls don't even dat person u r asking for money from wat makes u think he or she has, or doesn't have a problem greater dan ur need.
If u are broke today does not mean u will not have tomorrow. For it shall all come to pass.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Onyenna(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U know one thing I realize in this present world,, People expecially Relatives won't pay attention to u until u die..am a Living testimony,Since this year I have been suffering massively like never before but no one cares,suicide isn't an option yet but with d way am depressed and broke I pray I survives it..

I will go on Facebook to make a post like "so depressed" or any possible message accross to interested ones,all of them will start famzing u publicly , asking u on comment "Nna wats d problem?"... but once u inbox d relative that u need little cash to solve ur problem he /she will snub u or block u.

To d extent dat I even begged for 2k here on nairaland and a guy messed me up with joke..

But once u die ,all of them go just contribute #10k or more for ur burial...

In summary,We should learn to detect signals earlier,if u have help a brother before it turns soar

I gat 2k to spare.... Drop your account details...
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2019
Nwoke Nnewi,that Moniker is what I used back then when I was an inactive member of this forum,felt like representing the Eastern zone not to be tribalistic ....As for the help,I need it seriously it will go a long way,but how can I inbox u through here?
nwokennewi:

Dear popeflatino,
Just as I read your comment I felt like helping, but I need to know what message you are spreading with your supposed moniker if not hate thereby causing someone somewhere to be depressed too.
You oppose what you preach so get it redressed.
If that 2k will still go a long way for you Dm me.
#iwasoncedepressed
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 15, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Nwoke Nnewi,that Moniker is what I used back then when I was an inactive member of this forum,felt like representing the Eastern zone not to be tribalistic ....As for the help,I need it seriously it will go a long way,but how can I inbox u through here?
mail me you account number donsnax@gmail.com
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2019
nwokennewi:
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by EdiAbali: 12:03pm On May 15, 2019
I was once like this, I almost committed suicide, his profile picture shows his mind is DARK, I use to post scary pictures, I still do it less today, I became an irreligious person and hated the idea of God because of depression, I wished myself evil, evil and evil, when ever I make facebook post my people always call me and ask me to delete it but I no send, no one will understand you, you'll become a pessimist and think nothing good will come your way. you will hate yourself, you will believe that other animals like goats and dogs are better than you, you don't think of future because there is no future, you will be surprised why other people are talking of their future. Money will be nothing, you cry all day and night for no reason, I leave our good house to sleep inside uncompleted building in bushy side, I smoke all day, I always create and live in an imaginary world.
THE HUMAN BRAIN IS POWERFUL

Brothers and sisters if you're not depressed you won't understand.

The Idea of Hell fire is a child's play compared to depression, hell can't be a threat to depressed people
Religious people who don't understand it will think it's spiritual, when I was a Christian I wondered why God hate me,
Today I'm getting better and understanding that it's my nature and no one is responsible for it, I only need to please myself.
I have understood nature and damn everything.

depression is bad, I can't even wish it to Boko Haram leader... Shekau or my enemy if I have.
No one deserve it, Nature is unfair to some people.

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
I sent it just now via Iwupius98@gmail.com
nwokennewi:
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2019
Just did
nwokennewi:
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2019
U saw it Sir?
Onyenna:

I gat 2k to spare.... Drop your account details...
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Deapexboy(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ is the real cure to depression .
Accept Him into your life and be at peace even the midst of a storm .

What do you do when you feel that hollow in your soul? You feel so cold and numb...even your tongue loses it ability to taste
You can't even feel pain ...you just want to sleep and never wake up
You feel so lifeless, weak and helpless... You need help but you don't want help embarassed

How do you fill that emptiness ?
Your best days are the days you feel indifferent
Your soul is yearning for something but you don't know what it is ....

Jesus Christ is the answer! Jesus Christ is calling you...yes you ! He's waiting for you with open arms .
Jesus Christ said "come to me all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I'll give you rest "

You need rest from yourself, your soul needs refreshing...

Jesus Christ is not asking you for anything, not your money, your house, your car...just you .

I reserve my comment
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by tydi(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2019
GraGra247:

Well it's evident you are a full fledged mentally deranged lunatic. Soon you will commit suicide yourself. I won't give you my time.

Ok.. You're noticed..
Oya shift
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by americaninja1: 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
Davash222:

It rains everywhere, Chief.
It rains everywhere, Chief. [/quote] same rain that helps the plant grow and blossom the flower also destroys houses causes flood. so same rain different effect. You dont just judge people decision you never know what they are going through and we have different containers of pain. some are iron drum can take in hot oil, get burnt and still survive while others are plastic or rubber that cant even take in hot water without been destroyed. so lets be cautious of our word. Just pray u dont see situation greater than what ur container can take(its going to burst)

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Odoogu(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2019
Davash222:
We’re glorifying suicide these days. Back then, when one commit suicide, the corpse will be dumped at the evil forest. The family will do some sacrifices to appease the gods of the land.

Now, we always blame depression and even give them a befitting burial.

dude it doesn't matter what you've been through, how you survived it, what you've seen and all... depression is real, people are dying(suicide) and they need help. remember that.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by magicminister: 1:05pm On May 15, 2019
tydi:

You truly are the most ignorant one here.. What was our mind given to us to make use of. As you thinketh so you are.. If you think you are hopeless. Hopeless you would become.. Life is not bed of roses.. And if you think life could conquer you take a bow out.. By the way sniper is cheaper than a bottle of beer.. Ignoramus being!!!

God has gifted you with sound mind, be thankful.
There are a lot of people out there that do not have same gift as you. Let’s be compassionate towards one another.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Laeroy(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Have they helped before?...that's d question,am not used to begging because before this year I have been very industrious..but things aren't Rosy as before,am even loosing prestige...I don't have option than to seek for their assistance for d first time,,all of them failed respectively

You're right bro!, but remember nobody owes you anything, try to imagine if tables were turned, U may probably do same, and even if u won't..... It still remains your choice.... Always have it at the back of your mind that nobody owes u a thing...
When you go about with that mindset, ull do better for yourself...
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 15, 2019
tydi:

You dont know shit about depression,its biological too, please read up and be informed.....best regards
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by aytuns(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2019
tydi:

maybe until someone close to me goes from suicide (which I really pray won't happen) before you'll realise that people have suicidal thoughts, people were depress, many dint see the beauty of living anymore.. and many need help and support...

It's no joke to be suicidal.. not at all

Man Arrested For Murder Of Female Neighbour In Anambra (Photo) / Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61