Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast (28787 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Ndlistic(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2019
Disturbing: Heartbroken man reveals what he found inside the fried fishes he bought for Ramadan fast.

He wrote: "What I found inside this fish that I bought so that I could eat in the morning to fast .Nigerians are wicked! Why do you have to sell something that is really really bad, something you know that is not good".

This is really disturbing...

Watch Video Below And See what he found⤵

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/disturbing-heartbroken-man-reveals-what.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Ndlistic(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Video HERE

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by mostyg(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
Almost everybody have experienced such one time or the other in this tropic region

10 Likes

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by 9jadove(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by 12345baba(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2019
All na protein

9 Likes

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by bentwood85(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
BUHARI badluck again.....

Every sector of the economy has been affected... in the education sector a lot of students are committing suicide because of his bad policies...

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Mamakimy97: 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
Chop am join d fish... grin angryFishy maggot

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by BanevsJoker(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
That first comment though. Dansegun is all of us.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Mustay(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
Nairaland, once a good forum to rub minds. Now a gossip site. No longer challenging intellectually. Hence, the domination of sex and tribal comments.

12 Likes

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Sirpaul(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
buh you lerra ate the sht baaaaaa alaye no lie oooo
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Uhtred(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
and Rosephebe said he shuu "Watch it and use it for stew"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Yankiss(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2019
That's food poison he bought freely with his money! God save us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 15, 2019
How is this a news again?
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2019
abejide1000:
How is this a news again?
How is this news?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by paix(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2019
Fish and maggots are twins.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by olapluto(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2019
Actually, MOST dried fish sold in 9ja have maggot eggs. The fish just needs an humid environment for the maggots to mature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Iseoluwani: 12:58pm On May 15, 2019
Enu gbe
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by iyatrustee(f): 12:58pm On May 15, 2019
You got double value ni bros!

Fish is proteins, maggot sef na meat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by EyezofGod120: 12:58pm On May 15, 2019
op brain had been slim fitted,,na news b dis??
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by crafteck(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
Protein
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Platony(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2019
Abeg shiiift!!

its nothing new. undecided
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 15, 2019
So you can't cook your own food abi?
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Forreellinc: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
i'm sure it was a muslim that sold it
smh false prophet worshippers
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
Amazing maggots..
Stir the maggots with the fish, e go make sense wella
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2019
I remember when I was in school, I brought beans that full of these shit, naso my guys told me to add enough palm oil that it gives vitamin c and and also generate protein.
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Collysmith: 1:13pm On May 15, 2019
He wrote: "What I found inside this fish that I bought so that I could eat in the morning to fast

Very serious SO U PEOPLE EAT EARLY IN THE MORNINY BEFORE FASTING ,, THE TRUTH IS THAT U PEOPLE ARE NOT FASTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Seetto: 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
Uno go chop am sharp sharp, u wey dey fast since morning..
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by orisunmibare01(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2019
Imagine the horror if he had taken a bite....
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by EbukaHades10(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2019
Uhtred:
and Rosephebe said he shuu "Watch it and use it for stew"
As in eh

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by uuzba(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2019
Is fasting a "sensational" thing that you must announce to the world?
Are we not expected to fast in secret?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... / What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.