Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? (385 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by IzuomaIbe: 9:07am On May 15, 2019
Many Nigerians have diverse ideas that can improve life of Nigerians and set the country among thriving economies in the globe. What sectors will you fix first should you become president today. You may see other veiws of nigerians on the link. https://nibernet.com/question/what-will-you-fix-first-if-you-happen-to-become-the-president-of-nigeria-today/
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by Nbote(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2019
Power.....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2019
ALLOWING BIAFRANS GO...THIS ALONE WILL HELP THE BOTH PARTIES
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by Odetokun3(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2019
I will cut all salaries of political office holders, both elected and selected to Public primary school Teachers scale. No other allowance. Serve us not we serving u
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by AudiA4: 10:16am On May 15, 2019
First take out all those few holding this country to ransom if u want Nigeria to change and move forward, then we start a fresh and new beginning, that's the only way out,if u like profer all other solution it will all be a joke as long as those people are in the system they will never allow it to change, to change the system that's the way to go
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by dankol: 10:43am On May 15, 2019
The way Nigerians think.. thats what i will fix first. The me, I and mine only mentality is the root of our challenges.
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by SoNature(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2019
Odetokun3:
I will cut all salaries of political office holders, both elected and selected to Public primary school Teachers scale. No other allowance. Serve us not we serving u

A Nigerian president does not have such powers.

He can only cut his.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by nabiz(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2019
Social injustice and unity of the country
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by Seetto: 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
I will organize a party for all the top government officials and invite abubakar shekau and that is the beginning.
Re: What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
I like the way the youths are dreaming here. As for me, I'll start with restructuring.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Order Investigation Into Alleged Missing N14trn Before May 29 / Alleged Coup: Buhari Plotting To Jail Me - Atiku Raises Serious Allegation / BREAKING: Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.