Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Movie: Why Cheat India (2019) [indian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie: Why Cheat India (2019) [indian (794 Views)

Stream Or Download: Why Cheat India (indian Movie) / Movie: Why Cheat India (2019) [indian / BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Why Cheat India (2019) [indian by Perosmith: 9:42am On May 15, 2019

The movie focuses on existing malpractices in country's education system, the whole concept of buying your way through education, jobs and earnings. Even with an evolving education system, the country faces scams like SSC and HSC paper leaks, CBSE re-examination, Vyaapam, etc. The movie tries to shift the attention of people to understand the vulnerability of hardworking and gifted students who get left out.

Why Cheat India (2019)

Genre: Crime, Drama

Release Date: Jan 18, 2019

Stars: Emraan Hashmi, Shreya Dhanwanthary, Snighdadeep Chatterji

Source: Why.Cheat.India.2019.Hindi.1080p.WEB-DL.x264.ESubs.[1.7GB]

Language: Indian (Hindi)

Subtitle Language: English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B6vjua8aK4
DOWNLOAD
Re: Movie: Why Cheat India (2019) [indian by OliviaNell: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
I remember the last Indian movie I watched from this list. About how a single mother loses a child due to a mysterious illness and tries to save her second child from the same disease by fighting a super natural element. A horror movie, I love that genre. The story is quite interesting, but the script is weak, as was written in the review of the film. It is convenient that on the site you can immediately view and various selections, and useful reviews

(1) (Reply)

Get Gotv MAX For N2600, Offer Valid While Stocks Last!! / SEE Pictures From Big Brother Naija Lockdown First Saturday Party / Vedu App Download For IOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.