Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ghana Juju Man, Kwaku Bonsam Enter Church Collects His Charm From A Pastor Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghana Juju Man, Kwaku Bonsam Enter Church Collects His Charm From A Pastor Video (569 Views)

Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Shock As Coffin Refuses To Enter Church Building For Burial ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Juju Man, Kwaku Bonsam Enter Church Collects His Charm From A Pastor Video by bazetrend: 10:37am On May 15, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-bk2RnCfzmIc/XNvYIfptYcI/AAAAAAAAAB4/E6-9zvrQs3YNZm1CLVWTka8BrdFaU5I4QCLcBGAs/s320/BOSUNNAN.jpg[/img]

A popular ‘Native Doctor’ in Ghana identified as Kwaku Bonsam has
reportedly stormed a church to retrieve his Juju from a pastor.

In the video, the herbalist and his crew could be seen disrupting
activities in the church while telling the pastor to return the Juju he
collected from him.

Kwaku Bonsam was heard saying “I told you to be patient” but it was
not certain if he was speaking directly with the pastor, who was totally

confounded by the unexpected move of the herbalist.
See Video below ;

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A No Guarantor Loan If Unemployed? / Nda Past Questions And Answers / Nairaland's Mod Therealmrstan (stanley Nwabia) Laid To Rest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.