Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (65432 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Famousbabe(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2019

Today is actress Mercy Johnson's husband, Prince Odi Okojie's birthday. To celebrate him on his birthday, the actress practically dragged her husband, whom she reveals is a shy man, to have fun, play with him as he celebrates him.

Sharing the video, Mercy Wrote:

"This 24/7 shy shy hubby of mine,I am his wahala always ��� I cant explain why,how or where but I love you....

I have seen the worst of you and the best of you....and still i choose both.... It's your birthday and I will not keep calm.....

HBD @princeodiokojie.....

Hey friends please say a prayer for my partner in all....❤❤❤�"

Celebrities reacted and wished him well.

Watch the fun Video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/mercy-johnson-celebrates-her-shy-shy.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9398516_img20190515wa0026_jpeg9eedc5475de14dbf254e144ce9cba821

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Famousbabe(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Redeakaa(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2019
Say a prayer.....OK
Ur Husband shall Neva divorce u in Jesus Name......

And the people say!!!
Amen....

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
Tonto Dike the witch will be watching and licking her mouth. She will be like "Mercy Johnson you are lucky, you got a good man". She does not know that whenever a marriage works, two people work hard to make it work. Did you hear how Mercy Johnson said she has seen the worst of her hubby? That means her husband has bad sides too. If it were Tonto the witch, she will tell us the worst part unfailingly. Tonto, the only man you can live happily with is Bobrisky. I just pity that your son. SMH

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by MrHighSea: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
Redeakaa:
Say a prayer.....OK

Ur Husband shall Neva divorce u in Jesus Name......

And the people say!!!

Amen....
So d man go dy chop only "Egusi" till death?
Bro code, bro.
Council has approved, he divorce her ONLY once.
...picks race
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by legalwealth(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
Hmmm! !!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Zombiekiller010: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
Toto dikeh should learn from her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
Another man husb
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by loomer: 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
Hubby of my sister. Nigerians no go kill person
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by GentleMoney: 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
Happy Birthday to him..
Lovely Couple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by drkay(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
Their union has always been a reference whenever a perfect home is being discussed. Happy birthday to him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by bentwood85(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
This mercy Johnson Don carry her ťôťò take finish her husband destiny..

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Lotel: 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
Tonto right now

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
Is he shy to bleep too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Eteka1(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
This is so nice and mature.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Lotel: 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
This mercy Johnson Don carry her ťôťò take finish her husband destiny..
Wetin concern u

26 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by eDoctorr(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
How I wish my crush (Tonto Dikeh) have a peaceful home like Mercy Johnson.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by mimilogistics: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
Lovely couple; scandal free. A lady that understands where she came from and what she's been through kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Dashry(f): 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
Lolzzzzzzz

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
No way he can be a 40 second man. Not easy being married to a nollywood actress. Hang in there bro.

[img]https://i./QIyA.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ekakamba: 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
Where are all those spooning forkers insulting a lady for warning another for typing 'HBD dear' on her hubby's timeline?

Look at all those messages above and have a rethink. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by preshlacute(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2019
Hapi birthday 2 awa shy shy hunku ooo...:-P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.